Johnny's Friends: Love or Friendship?

Johnny's Friends: Love or Friendship?

Chapter 3 ^_^

Miura Nana P.O.V

From the moment I saw his face, I knew it was him. Yuto-kun. He takes Karate with me. I am currently a brown belt, and he is a yellow belt. (I know, it's kind of embarrassing for all Yuto fans, but I think he should be a yellow belt.) So I am a senpai to him. We talk a lot, and he tells me he works at a talent agency, but I thought he was kidding. 

He also told me about that "Yamada" person. Actually, he told me about each and every member of his group. From the moment I knew about how "Yama-chan" treats ladies, I grew very angry. How could he! Not even thinking about how girls feel when they are dumped! 

Yuto-kun puts his arm around me. He introduces me. "Guys, this is the girl who takes Karate with me." They all gasp.

"What?" I say, and they all look at each other with smiles on their faces. They crowd around me. 

I feel so small, and start to shrink into a ball, but then a hand grabs me out of the group. It's another person from this "Hey! Say! JUMP!" group. I look at him, and he looks at me. He has a puzzled look on his face. Then, a surprised look. He says, "Is it you, Miura-san? It's me, Okamoto Keito." 

I look at him, and try to remember. Then, I finally recognize his face. "Oh! It's you, Okamoto-san!" He grins. Then, another guy pulls me from Okamoto-san. I know his face. It's Inoo-san.

"Hello, Inoo-san." He looks at me with a confused look on his face. I say, "It's me, your study partner? Miura Nana?" He lets out a gasp. "Is it really you, Nana-chan?" I nod with a smile. 

Then another hand pulls me out of Inoo-san's reach, and says with a happy expression, "Do you remember me, Na~chan?" I look at his face with a big grin. "Of course I do, Ri-chan." Everyone says, "RI-CHAN?!" I shake my head up and down. 

"His name is Chinen YuRI, isn't it? So it is, Ri-chan." I smile happily. "I take gymnastics with Ri-chan." He adds, "She's really good! You should see her do the triple spin! I can't do it!" They all gasp. Yamada says to me, "You can do something Chii can't do?" I nod. He continues. "And you take Karate with Yuto, do something with Keito, and do something with Inoo-nii?" I nod in agreement. All of their jaws drop. 

"WOW!!!!!!!!!!" They all say. 

I continue. "I take a advanced Physics class with Inoo-san, and I teach English to little kids with Okamoto-san." 

Ri-chan grabs on my arm. He says grinning, "Come on! I'm going to show you around!" You nod excitingly. But then all of a sudden, everyone is grabbing your arm. 

"I want to do it too!"

"Miura-san, do you mind if we join you too?" I hesitate, but then think, "It's fine, it'll be fun!" and nod. They all cheer. I grin. 

We all go together. After a bunch of turns left and right, Ri-chan pulls me into a room. I take a look inside, and see a room full of guys dancing, with some kind of pop music. When I turn around, all of the guys are peeking in as well. I look back, and someone notices us. Then, he looks at me. He screams. "A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! IN THE AGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The music stops. They all turn to look at us. They all scream.

"A GIRL!"

"IN THE AGENCY!"

"AAAAAAH!"

"AAAAAAH!"

"AAAAAAH!"

"CALM DOWN! SHE'S WITH HEY! SAY! JUMP! SO THERE'S GOT TO BE A REASON SHE'S HERE!" 

Everyone calms down. And all of a sudden, a guy grabs me in the arm and looks straight at me. He looks kinda familiar, but I just cant seem to remember who he is. Then out of the blue, I remember. "Juri-san?" He smiles. "So you do remember me, Nana-chan." I smile. I say to the others, "I take rap with Juri-san." They nod. Everyone is talking when all of a sudden, I hear a voice shouting my name. I listen closely. I can hear it. Then, it blasts into my ear.

"NANA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I jump. I turn around, and see... "SHIN-KUN!!!!!!" I scream with happiness. He hugs me tight. 

"You're going to be working here? At the agency? Yay!!!!!!!" He says. Ri-chan asks, "Na~chan, do you take something with Morimoto Shintaro-kun?" I nod with a big smile. 

"I don't take something with him. I'm his skating partner!" I say. 

"EHHHHHH?!" Is what they all say. We link arms and do out skating pose. It's when I am doing a big grand jete and Shin-kun is lifting me up in the air. It is very beautiful. Everyone is clapping and Shin-kun and I bow. It is a very hard move, and only Shin-kun and I can do it. (That's how good we are!) We smile at each other. Then, I realize that I am being dragged over to another group of people. I realize it's Luis Jessie that's been dragging me. 

"Hi Jessie-kun. What can I do for you?" I ask, and he replies, "Um, I have this singing part that I need to practice on, and I was wondering, if you could help me practice?" 

I laugh. "Of course I would!" He pumps his fist in the air.