2. D1 of School

Not in the Plan

"Min Ah, Eunmi, Kym, Junho, Taesan, the five of you are going to Seoul High school. Joseph, Jin, Nayoung, the three of you are going to Kyungju High. Aeyoung and Jay, the two of you are going to Whimoon High, and the two of you find me during lunch, I need to talk to the two of you." The lecturer in charge of the research, Professor Walter said before exiting the room.

Apparently, there are quite a few students who had also signed up for the research, most probably for the credits. What you were puzzled about is that, why Professor Walter wants to talk to you and Jay during lunch? Jay nudged you and said, "Aeyoung ah, it's time for dance practice" You nodded as you headed to the locker and took your dancing shoes, and headed to the dance studio. 

After dance, you and Jay proceeded to find Professor Walter in the office. "I'd been expecting the two of you, please take a seat" Walter said "To have the top two elites of the Psychology department to join this reseach is an honour to me, and I believe the two of you will be able to do an excellent job in decreasing the number of bullying cases. Other than decreasing the number of bullying cases, I would like you two to write a journal of your life in Whimoon High, and take note that there's a high possibility that it will be published. As the elites in the Psychology Department, I believe the two of you won't disappoint me. Also please bear in mind that Whimoon High is a private high school, and of course the rate of bullying is higher. Also, the principal of Whimoon High is eager to have the two of you "enrolling" into Whimoon High, and if you have any problems, don't hesitate to find him. That's all I've to say, the both of you may go" You and Jay stood and Walter added " Don't forget to not reveal that the two of you are doing an research there, it might get messy if it's exposed"

You walked out of the office and turned to  Jay. "That damn Walter, expecting us do his job for him?! I bet when the journal is published it would be credited as "Written by Roberts Walter"' 

"Aeyoung-ie, as long as Walter gives us credits, who cares about that journal?" Jay said. You sigh and said, "Let's hurry up pack, I heard that Whimoon High is a boarding school. Also don't forget to say goodbyes to your fellow boyfriendS, I don't want them to come to Whimoon High and create a ruckus and expose us" 

"Same to you Aeyoung-ah" Jay replied cooly as the two of you parted. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon it was the day for you and Jay to enroll into Whimoon High. The two of you sat in the principal's office as the principal Mr Kim explained how the school works. "There is two different types of students, one is the type who enrolled into this school by money, and another is enrolled into this school by scholarships. There are currently 800 students in this school, and about 350 students who enrolled in by scholarships. Those who enrolled in by scholarships stayed in the Black Dorm, while those who enrolled in by money stayed in the White Dorm. For the two of you, I believe the White Dorm is more comfortable for you two. For Jay, your room number is 5-C and Aeyoung's is 7-D. Curfew time is 11.30PM for all students, however, the two of you would be given gate keys in case you two have any emergency problems. For the classes, this is your timetable and both of you have the same classes. Here's a map of the school, and this is your locker keys. Your uniforms are already made and is in your rooms. Since the two of you are new, the both of you can skip lessons today, and please use the time to familarise youself with this school. I hope the two of you will be able to decrease the cases of bullying. Are there anymore questions?"

"Mr Kim, can I request to share the same room as Jay? Actually we need to discuss a lot of things and it'll be more convenient if we shared the same room." You asked politely.

"Well, I believe I can make changes to that. If that's the case, I think it'll be better if you two stayed at room 20-V." Mr Kim said and called his secretery. "Now, while your luggages are being moved, let me ask Ms Ahn to give the both of you a tour around the school. 

You and Jay thanked the principal, and left for the tour. 

As you and Jay walked down the corridor of the school, the two of you attracted attraction since the two of you were not in uniforms and the two of you could hear whispers like "Oh god that guys is so hot" "I wonder if they are couple, that girl was just my type!" "Why is Ms Ahn giving them a tour? I don't remember having the privilege of being given a tour by any teacher!" "Say, did they enroll in by scholarship or money" 

You looked over at Jay, who raised an eyebrow and smirked. The tour ended after a while and you had already memorised the formatt of the school using your photogenic memory. The two of you then headed to the white dorms and showed the security guards your student pass. The security guard nodded and lead the two of you to Room 20-V. It was at the 20th storey and on that level there were only 2 rooms. The both of you were lead to Room 12-V and the security guard left.

"Wow, this room is so big! This room is like 10 times the size of my old dorm room" Jay commented.

You nodded and said, "Doesn't it remind us of our old homes?"

"Yeah but my old home didn't have you" Jay winked.

"You cheesy old man" You smacked Jay, "Let's get down to work and end this "