1. The Start

Not in the Plan

"PARK JAE BEOM!" You roared as you entered Jay's room. 

"Chill Aeyoung, don't be angry, you'll get wrinkles!" Jay tried to calm you. As your bestfriend, Jay knew the best that you only call him Jaebeom when you're really angry or when you need something from him. In this case, you're clearly extremely angry.

"I told you to sign me up for the research in criminals not the research in bullying! Seriously how can you make a mistake in that! Now I'd recieved the letter that I'd been selected for the research in bullying and I have to transfer into high school! How can you make such a BIG AND UNFORGIVABLE MISTAKE!" You shrieked as you threw the letter at Jay's face and buried your face in Jay's pillow.

"Oh this letter? I recieved this also! Seems like we're stuck in the lame research together!" Jay said gleefully to you.

"You're weird! Who will be happy to selected for this lame research! I bet only the two of us had signed up for it!" You pouted as you pretended to strangle Jay, "my life is ruined, I can't take my Bachelor of Art in Psychology if I go for that lame research that have nothing more to investigate!"

"Aeyoung-ie, that research isn't that bad, you just have to decrease the nunber of bullying cases in that high school and you can get credits! If we managed to decrease the muber of bullying cases by 10%, we get 25 credits, 20%, we get 35 credits, and if 30%, we get 45 credits! Isn't it a super duper easy way to gain credits? If we applied for the research in criminals. we can only gain 20 credits at most" Jay explained.

"You, did it on purpose right, signing up for the lame research for us" You glared at Jay. Jay smirked and you threw his pillow at his face.