Love-Hate

Want & Resent

 

That night, Taeyeon thought of Wooyoung... and Leeteuk. "Leeteuk... Wooyoung. I'm with Wooyoung but when I heard Teuk oppa's confession, I was happy. Why is it so hard to choose from those two guys?!" Not being able to sleep, Taeyeon went out to the balcony, looking at the moon. She looked at the necklace that Wooyoung gave her and the other one that Leeteuk gave her. "Teuk oppa, you were too late. I loved you... but when I'm with Wooyoung... I... feel protected. He's the one I love now." she thought as she put on the necklace Wooyoung gave her. 

Onew was still at SNSD's dorm, even though it was really late already. He and Jessica were playing a game on the computer. It was called, "playing with fire". Both Jessica and Onew were professional at it. Whoever who loses has to do one thing the winner says. The first time Onew won, he ordered Jessica to make him fries. When Sica won, she ordered Onew to share his fries. When Onew won AGAIN, he asked Jessica to kiss him. And of course, Sica did. They continued playing and playing until Onew said something, "Sica, let's stop playing. 'Cause if I win again, I'm going to order you to do something I sure you wouldn't want to do." Jessica tilted her head and laughed, "Aish, you know that a little bit of cucumbers wouldn't hurt me." Onew laughed, "I knew you wouldn't be able to catch on." Jessica grinned, "Then what is it?" Onew laughed, "We'll see if you still dare to play." Sica laughed, "It's on." And Sica lost. Onew snickered as he stuck his tongue out. "Kiss me." Jessica laughed, "Aish, only that." So she kissed him but he her tongue and didn't let go. Both of them fell into the bed and... well... uhh... did something I wouldn't want to explain. 

The next morning, Onew was still in the dorm. He was the first one to wake up, amongst all of the people in the dorm. He looked at Sica, still sleeping. "She is SO cute when she sleeps." he made breakfast for everyone and most of them woke up due to fragrance of what he was cooking. Taeyeon and Tiffany were the first ones to wake up after Onew. Taeyeon rubbed her eyes, "Omo, Onew, what're you doing here?" Onew was trying to find a cover, he didn't want to tell Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny about what OnSica did that night. "Uhmm... I came here to pick Sica up... but all of you guys were sleeping so... I decided to stay and make breakfast." Tiffany caught on immediately, "If we were sleeping... how did you come in when the door was locked?" Onew sighed, "Busted," he muttered. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at Onew with the 'stop lying' look. Onew laughed, "Ask Sica." TaeNy looked at each other and nodded. "Anyway, it smells really good!"

Soon, all of them woke up. Of course, Sica was the last. Taeyeon and Tiffany asked Sica over breakfast, "So... why is Onew here early in the morning?" Jessica looked at Onew and blushed, "Uhh... because the both of us dozed off while watching a sad show." Onew nodded. TaeNy wasn't impressed, "Jung Sooyeon!" Tiffany said. Jessica looked at Onew, "Can I tell?" Onew shrugged, "Sure... if you want to." TaeNy looked at OnSica suspiciously, "Tell us what?" Jessica thought of something, "Tell you guys our wishes!" It totally created silence. This was the 'sica effect'. TaeNy seemed to be not talking, but they weren't going to stop finding out. When Onew left, on the bus, both of them kept pestering Jessica, who gave up in the end. "Last night... Jinki and I... well... we kinda did the... you know... 'it'..." Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at Jessica in shock, "What? You and Onew did 'it'?" Jessica nodded, scared of getting scolded. Tiffany and Taeyeon just nodded, "I never thought Sica would grow."

Taeyeon then looked at Tiffany, "You... Hmm... you looked happy. Did anything happen last night? Something maybe to do with... uhh... Siwon?" Tiffany blushed, "Not really..." Taeyeon and Jessica looked at her suspiciously, "Hmm? If not then why're you blushing?" Tiffany blushed even harder, "Fine... Siwon and I... are together... sorta." Taeyeon laughed, "Oh. Sica, didn't SM say anything about you and Onew being together? Isn't the rule not to have a lover?" Jessica laughed, "Well... I couldn't resolve it but Sunny could. Afterall, even SM can't resist his aegyo-filled niece can he? So now the rule is banished. So Taeng, you can make you and Wooyoung's relationship public." Taeyeon laughed. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, "Speaking of Taeyeon... Siwon and I... kind of.... heard Leeteuk's confession to you..." 

Not noticing it, the bus came to a halt. As Seohyun and Sooyoung came onto the bus. Sooyoung was stuffing with potato chips. Taeyeon smiled, "Yeah..." Tiffany laughed, "So... how does it feel having two extremely popular guys chasing after you?" Taeyeon laughed, "Both of them combined can't even match up to Siwon, can they?" Tiffany laughed, "Well, of course not. Siwon is the best you know?" Jessica laughed, "But no matter what happens, Jinki is the best. Siwon, Wooyoung and Leeteuk can't match up to them.". Only after a while, Tiffany realized they were on the bus. "Omo, Sooyoung, Seohyun..." she stopped when she realized Sooyoung eating chips. "Yah, Sooyoung, you shikshin. Right after recovering, eating potato chips!" Seohyun laughed, "Unnie is always like that. In the hospital, she was complaining about her not being able to eat her pretzels, potato chips and kimchi." TaeNySic laughed. Seohyun then looked at Taeyeon, "Taeyeon unnie, I heard Tiffany unnie saying that you have two guys crushing on you? But... Yonghwa oppa will forever be the best." 

TaeNySicSoo laughed. "Ohh. Maknae is falling in love?" Seohyun kind of blushed, "Of course. Yonghwa oppa treats me the best! Even though he lost the letter and the scarf I knitted for him... Anyway... so who's the two guys crushing on Taeyeon unnie? Leeteuk? Wooyoung?" JeTi stared at Seohyun blankly then shifted their gazes to Taeyeon. "Yah, Kim Taeyeon! Even maknae can see that Leeteuk and Wooyoung are crushing on you, why can't you?!" Tiffany scolded Taeyeon, who shrugged.

Taeyeon thought about Leeteuk over and over again. Up to the point where she can't help but be frustrated. "Why am I thinking of him and not Wooyoung?! I DON'T have feelings for him!" she thought angrily to herself. Tiffany saw that angry look on her face and pinched her cheeks, "Taeng, stop being angry at stupid things. You know none of us want to see you like that. Especially Leeteuk and Wooyoung if they're here." Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and hugged her. "Thanks, Fany. You're always there for me." Tiffany laughed, "Well... your nickname is 'kid leader' for two reasons. One is that you're the leader. And two is that even though you're the oldest, WE have to take care of you." Taeyeon laughed. 

That night, everyone in SM had to gather at the headquarters, the huge practice room to be exact. Sooman stood while the rest of the artists sat down. Holding a microphone in his hands, he announced, "Due to the success in promoting, SHINee, SNSD, F(x), Super Junior and new soloist, Wooyoung, will go on a 5 day 4 night vacation in Holawai Resort." All the bands mentioned looked at their group's members and started celebrating. "Finally! Our long waited vacation!" Sooyoung laughed. "Oh... but then Yoong and Hyo can't join us?"

Sooman nodded, "Those two are still recovering in the hospital. Oh, and there will be games and the group which wins would be rewarded with a All-You-Can-Eat Voucher at Holawai Restaurant." Sooyoung's eyes shined upon hearing that. "TAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN! We HAVE to win this! You better be a good leader and help us win! Start trying to grow taller in case we need to do leg splits!!!" Taeyeon laughed, "You shikshin!" she then looked at Wooyoung, who, being a soloist, wasn't celebrating with anyone. She walked towards him. "Why? My boyfriend sad that he can't celebrate with anyone? Celebrate with me then!" Wooyoung smiled at Taeyeon then kissed her, shocked at what he did, he quickly pulled away.

"I didn't mean to... ki...ss... you..." he stuttered.

Taeyeon just laughed, "It's okay. We're together right? There's nothing wrong with kissing." Wooyoung felt happy when he realized what Taeyeon said.

Leeteuk saw their kiss and touched his chest, "Why... do I feel so much pain when I should be happy? Why must she be with him and not me? What does he have that I don't?!" he muttered to himself. Leeteuk walked out of the room and leaned on the wall, his hand still on his chest. He clutched it. "Taeyeon... my heart hurts so much because of you. Do you know that? Can't you care about me and not Wooyoung for once? Just look at me, call me 'Teuk oppa', anything. Just stop being with him for one minute and spend that time with me." he muttered.

Siwon followed his hyung out. "Hyung, how about using the vacation as an opportunity to get closer to her? I am using it as an opportunity to get closer to Fany..." Leeteuk sighed, "I just want to be more than friends with her. Around her, my heart beats. When someone tells me she's around me, I—I can't resist not looking at her. She... she makes me feel like... I've met an angel in heaven."

______

Author's Note:

YAY ! Finally updated.

So... WooTae... KISSED?! Hah. 

Shikshin Sooyoung is coming out! Heh, a little TaeNy... well not exactly but... you know what I mean.

Leeteuk is jealous? Oohh! Guess what's going to happen at the resort. 

And guess who's going to win the games?

Siwon is such a good friend dontcha think? Tiffany too... maybe that's why they are together :D

Choi Family :D Choi Miyoung... sounds okay.