Confusion

Want & Resent

Onew and Jessica ignored Tiffany and continued kissing. Tiffany sighed as she walked out of the room. WooTae was still strolling in the park, when Wooyoung saw Leeteuk and quickly turned and looked away, not wanting Taeyeon to see him. Wooyoung smiled as he looked at Taeyeon. "Taengoo, when I said that 'I Want To Be Loved' was inspired by my friend, I was joking. It was inspired by my feelings towards you. It felt like one-sided love... you seemed to love Leeteuk hyung..." Taeyeon smiled, "It's a nice song. I looked like I loved Teuk oppa?" Wooyoung nodded. Leeteuk noticed Taeyeon and Wooyoung walking together and looked kind of jealous. Just then, Siwon arrived. "Hyung! I'm going to see Fany tonight at SNSD's dorm. You wanna come and see Taeng?" Leeteuk thought for a while and said, "Yeah, sure. I'd like that."

Wooyoung looked at the necklace Taeyeon was wearing. "You... wear that everyday?" he asked. Taeyeon nodded, "Yeah. It's a nice necklace." Wooyoung looked at Taeyeon. "That... was bought by Leeteuk hyung right?" Taeyeon nodded, "Yeah, why?" Wooyoung shrugged, "Nothing..." he thought, "Aish... that Leeteuk hyung. Liar. He told me he was going to give that necklace to his mom..." Taeyeon's eyes widened, "Wooyoung?" Wooyoung snapped back. "You want to go for lunch or something?" Taeyeon nodded, "I'd be glad to. My boyfriend is asking me out for lunch. How nice." she laughed. Wooyoung hit her playfully. She giggled. They went to a restaurant called 'The Happy Inn', only to see Leeteuk and Siwon there. "Oh! Yah, hyung! It's Taengoo... and... Wooyoung?!" Leeteuk dragged Siwon out of the restaurant, not wanting his heart to break any further. Taeyeon noticed Leeteuk and called, "Teuk oppa! You eating lunch here too? Why didn't you say hi?" she pouted. 

Leeteuk thought to himself, "Aww, she's the cutest thing on earth. Even cuter than a cuddly teddy bear." Wooyoung too, found her pout cute. "Taeng. I love you enough, stop making me love you more...." Taeyeon smiled at Wooyoung and kissed his cheek. Both guys were surprised. Wooyoung smiled after that but Leeteuk just looked down. His heart broke one last time as he dragged Siwon out of the restaurant. Wooyoung looked at Leeteuk and noticed how sad he looked, "He... was lying. He loves Taeyeon. Not Amber." he thought.

Taeyeon didn't seem to be noticing Leeteuk. She looked at Wooyoung, still smiling. "So... you like my present?" Wooyoung continued to smile, he then playfully said, "No... not good enough for me." Taeyeon laughed, "Yah! Do you know how long I've wanted to do that?" Wooyoung laughed. "I was just joking. I love your present." Taeyeon smiled. "When is your album going to come out? I'd be the first one to buy it." Wooyoung smiled, "You won't have to buy it. I could give it to you. Wait, I wouldn't give you just an album. I'd give you an album with my autograph on it." Taeyeon laughed, "Yeah, I'd love that!" Taeyeon was being a fangirl and making Wooyoung happy, but deep inside, she was wondering about why Leeteuk looked so sad. Wooyoung noticed Leeteuk back in the park, but he didn't say hi like he usually would. "Would I let a girl affect me and Leeteuk hyung's friendship?" he thought. A usual girl, no. But an angel from heaven like this, he would have to reconsider. 

Taeyeon looked at her boyfriend's thinking face. "So, what's my guy thinking about?" Wooyoung smiled at Taeyeon, "I was thinking about how lucky I am to have my girl." Taeyeon smiled, "You are SO right." Wooyoung then thought of something, "I still haven't got anything for Taeng and I yet... I should get that necklace." he smiled to himself, which made Taeyeon laugh. He told her, "I have a present for you. But you'll only get it tonight. I'd be going to your dorm." Before Taeyeon could ask him what it was, he ran away. Taeyeon laughed, "Tch. That boyfriend of mine."

She went back to the dorm, where she saw Tiffany shaking her head. "Fany ah, what happened?" Tiffany sighed, "Those two... are still going at it." Taeyeon laughed, "Why? What happened?" Tiffany laughed, "Aish, that Sica. Usually, when I go into her room, she'd at least say hi. This time... when I went in... all I saw was Onew and Sica kissing. Tch, now that I think about it, it's as if I'm an OnSica shipper already." Taeyeon laughed, "For you all you know, one day Sica would come to me and say the same thing about you and Siwon." Tiffany blushed as she smiled, "I know that I'll say that to Sica when you and Leeteuk do that... I mean you and Wooyoung." Taeyeon looked down at the mention of Leeteuk.

"Anyway... Siwon is coming to our dorm later, planning for our next We Got Married episode. Maybe Leeteuk is coming with him?" Taeyeon tried to smile, "Wooyoung... is coming. Please, tell Siwon to make sure Leeteuk doesn't come at ALL costs." Tiffany shook her head, "Taeyeon, why can't you see it? You love Leeteuk." Taeyeon shook her head, "No... I loved Leeteuk. Because of him, I've suffered so much. Which is why I'm forgetting him. Seeing him... makes my heart pound. I... don't want to get hurt anymore. Wooyoung loves me. I feel something for him. I'm not sure but it's developing. Please, Fany ah. Tell Siwon to make sure Teuk oppa doesn't come." Tiffany nodded reluctantly. Tiffany called Siwon, "Siwon oppa, is Leeteuk coming tonight?" Siwon replied, "Yes, why?" Tiffany sighed then said, "Taeyeon... doesn't want him to come." Siwon called Leeteuk, "Hyung! Fany's on the phone." Tiffany's eyes widened, "Wait, Siwon oppa, don't change---" Leeteuk came to the phone, "Yes?" Tiffany muttered, "Aish, Siwon oppa babo. Anyway... are you coming to our dorm tonight?" Leeteuk said, "Yes, why?" Tiffany sighed as she said, "Taeng... doesn't want you to come." Leeteuk bit his lip, "I'm still coming. I know she's with Wooyoung but I.... I want to confess. No matter what, I'm coming."

That night, Siwon and Leeteuk came to SNSD's dorm. Siwon and Tiffany went into the latter's room to plan for their episode, while Leeteuk and Taeyeon were in awkward silence. "So... uh... I saw you and Wooyoung at lunch... you guys... together?" Taeyeon bit her lip then nodded. Leeteuk tried to hide his sadness with a smile, "Oh... then I guess, congrats?" Taeyeon scratched her head, "Thanks..." Leeteuk was thinking about how to confess to Taeyeon. An idea struck him. He dragged Taeyeon to the balcony. "What? Teuk oppa! What're you doing? Let GO!" Leeteuk just continued dragging her. By the time he let go, they were in the balcony. "What was that?!" Taeyeon shouted at Leeteuk. "Please, Taengoo. Let me talk. I need to tell you something." Taeyeon reluctantly let out a 'fine'.

Leeteuk looked into Taeyeon's eyes, "Kim Taeyeon, you... I like you." he whispered. Taeyeon couldn't hear what Leeteuk said, "What? If you're going to say something, say it loudly so that I can hear it." Leeteuk said it loudly, "Kim Taeyeon, I love you! I don't know when it started but I love you. Whenever I see you, my heart flutters. When I heard that you and I were going to be 'married' on We Got Married, I was elated. When I saw you kissing Wooyoung this afternoon, my heart died. I don't love Amber. I love you." Wooyoung heard what Leeteuk said from downstairs. He thought, "So he confesses... Taeng... what's her reaction?

Tiffany left the door connecting to the balcony open so both of them heard everything. "So he finally confesses." they both said in unison. Taeyeon was shocked at what Leeteuk said, "Teuk oppa..." Taeyeon stuttered. Leeteuk bit his lip, "Okay, awkward. I'd be taking my leave." He went downstairs, seeing Wooyoung. Wooyoung stopped him. "I won't give up on Taeyeon." Leeteuk snorted, "Neither would I." Wooyoung laughed, "It's on." Leeteuk suddenly remembered his bet with Tiffany. He went to her room and knocked on her door. Tiffany opened the door, seeing Leeteuk smiling. "Finally! You confess." Leeteuk laughed, "Have you forgotten our bet?" Tiffany thought, "Uh oh..." Leeteuk laughed. "Do it in 2 days... or I'll win!" Tiffany growled, "Leeteuk... you..." Leeteuk went back to SJ's dorm.

Wooyoung went into the balcony, where Taeyeon was still standing, dumbfounded. He took off his jacket and put it on Taeyeon. "You could catch a cold you know?" Taeyeon turned back, looking at Wooyoung. He took out a box. Inside the box, was a necklace. He opened the box and inside was a necklace with the words, "우태" he gave it to Taeyeon and took another one out. "Taeyeon... When you're sad... if you want to forget about Leeteuk hyung... this necklace..." Taeyeon hugged Wooyoung, "Wooyoung, you are much more to me than the necklace he gave me." Wooyoung couldn't help but smile. A while later, Wooyoung went home. 

Siwon was still there though. Tiffany was too tired and halfway during their planning, she dozed off. Siwon smiled, "Fany, you really are brighter than gems. So cute no matter what you do." Tiffany turned over after he said that. "Are you really sleeping?" he smiled. Siwon realized it was late, "Fany... wake up." Tiffany woke up immediately, "Why? What happened?" Siwon laughed, "You dozed off." Tiffany blushed, "Oh... sorry..." Siwon laughed, "It's okay." Tiffany then remembered Leeteuk's word, "Do it in 2 days... or I'll win." Tiffany then looked at Siwon, "Oppa... I... like you..." Siwon laughed, "Well, that was lucky. I didn't have to confess before you, Fany. I like you too, no wait... I love you." Tiffany blushed, "Oppa..." Siwon played with her hair. "See you tomorrow, mushroom." Tiffany laughed. "We're even, Leeteuk." 

______

Author's Note:

No OnSica in this one... maybe just a little bit... but anyway, Sorry!

SiFany is born. How awesome is that?

Leeteuk finally confessed... what will Taeyeon do?

Will Taeyeon wear the necklace Wooyoung gave her or the one Leeteuk gave her for her birthday?

All these questions would be answered in more chapters to come.

To all those living in Japan: Please be safe! Even now, natural disasters are still happening. The victims of the earthquake's families, protect yourself. I pray from my heart that all of you would be safe. My very own brother was involved in the earthquake, but luckily, he is flying back and is safe. So... hwaiting!