"Camp" Day 1

Want & Resent

Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, F(x) and Wooyoung got onto a domestic flight to Ulsan, in which they then proceeded to Holawai Resort. On the plane, there were sitting arrangements, which wasn't supposed to be changed. Of course, most people ignored the rule. Some people were already happy with their seating, one of them being OnSica. Three seats were connected together. Taeyeon was sitting in between Wooyoung and Leeteuk, it was as if Sooman knew about their love 'triangle'. Onew, Jessica and Jonghyun was sitting together, which turned out to be chaos. Jonghyun was trying so hard to get Jessica back, but of course, the new Jessica was sticking to her 'chicken' boyfriend.

Sunny was sitting in between Sungmin and Key, yet another love triangle. Siwon was sitting next to Taemin with Tiffany at the window seat. Yuri was sitting with Sooyoung and Minho. Seohyun was sitting with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. Victoria, Amber and Luna were sitting together. Sulli, Krystal and Yesung were sitting together, which was then changed to Sulli, Krystal and Heechul, whom the both girls called 'hot'. Yesung, Kangin and Shindong were then sitting together. Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kibum were sitting at the last seat. 

The arranged rooms were no different, everyone still changed rooms. Tiffany and Taeyeon were in one room. Jessica and Sunny were in another. Yuri, Seohyun and Sooyoung had to cram in one room since Seohyun didn't want to sleep with anyone else from other groups. Victoria and Luna were sharing a room while Sulli and Krystal were sharing another. Amber had a whole room to herself due to Seohyun ging to Yuri and Sooyoung's room. Onew and Key were staying in the highest floor, next to Minho and Jonghyun's room. The two maknaes were staying in one room, Kyuhyun and Taemin were. Wooyoung and Siwon were staying in one room. Kibum and Ryeowook, Donghae and Eunhyuk, Shindong and Sungmin, Leeteuk and Heechul and Yesung and Kangin were all staying on the bottom and the 2nd floors. 

By the time they reached the resort, it was night time. The next day was the actual start of their vacation. Taeyeon and Tiffany unpacked really quickly to walk around. While walking, Taeyeon saw a pretty ribbon necklace and wanted to buy it, not knowing that it was a rare and one-of-a-kind necklace which had just been made. Unfortunately, the shop was closing "I'd buy it tomorrow I guess..." she thought.

The next morning, the games started. The first game was a treasure hunt. They were supposed to hunt for SM's artist's albums. There were 25 albums in total, despite the fact that the people participating were more than the album. The game master shouted over a microphone, "Like what Sooman said, the winners would get 13 All you can eat voucher at Holawai Restaurant." After long hours of searching, SNSD got 9, Super Junior got 3, SHINee got 2, f(x) got 1 while Wooyoung got the rest of the 10. During the search, Leeteuk overheard Wooyoung saying to himself, "If I win, I'd take my Taeng out for dinner." Leeteuk thought to himself, remembering what Wooyoung said, "I can't let him win... at ALL costs." Since it was free and easy, the next game starting at dawn, everyone had time on their own. Taeyeon and Tiffany again went around to explore. Passing by that same shop, Taeyeon wanted to buy the necklace. She went into the shop.

"Excuse me, do you still have a silver ribbon necklace? The one that was on display last night?" The shopkeeper shook her head, "I'm really sorry, miss. But earlier, a man came and bought it." Taeyeon sighed, "Do you have shipment coming in, you know, for that necklace?" The shopkeeper giggled, "I'm sorry miss, but that necklace was one of a kind. The gold one is still available if you want it." Taeyeon didn't like the color gold. She prefered silver to gold, even though the latter was supposed to be more valuable. "It's okay. I kind of only like the silver one. Thank you." she said as she walked out, sad about not being able to buy the necklace.

Leeteuk, however, was in his room, thinking of Taeyeon. He went onto the net and read the rumors about him and Taeyeon being together. He did that everyday. And everyday there were hate comments, most of them towards Taeyeon. "Stop being a !" "Go and find someone else" "You think you're hot, my grandma is hotter!", were some of those hate comments towards Taeyeon. He turned off his laptop and assembled for the next game

The next game was easy, it was a relay race. Due to their large number in people, Super Junior came first, with Leeteuk finishing the race way faster than the other groups, making Super Junior earn 5 points. Shortly after his finish, Taeyeon finished the race, earning her group 4 points. SHINee was next. Because Wooyoung had to run the full race by himself, he came in 4th and f(x), likewise came in 5th. 

It approached night time when SNSD and Super Junior treated to dinner by Heechul, who won a jackpot of 50, 000 while waiting for the relay race. Sooyoung, being a shikshin, ate a lot. It took Sunny a lot of effort to stop her from eating. After they finished dinner, it was around 10. Taeyeon and Tiffany went back to their room, only to find a note on the table. It read: Taeyeon, meet me at the park in Holawai Resort at 10:30. ~MysteriousPerson. Tiffany tilted her head, "Uhm... are you going? If you are, I'm going with you." Taeyeon shook her head, "No need to follow me. I'd go there alone. But could you come and hide or something?" Tiffany laughed. "Sure."

At 10:25, Taeyeon and Tiffany went downstairs to the park, Taeyeon going down alone first to avoid any suspicions. After a while, Tiffany then went. Tiffany hid behind a bush. Taeyeon looked at her watch, realizing it was 10:35. When she was about to leave, a voice called, "Taeyeon!"

_______

Author's Note:

I've been trying to do a cliffhanger for a while now... but I guess I failed.

So anyway, guess who was the person who called Taeyeon?

LOL, it's weird. I just played treasure hunt yesterday and I'm writing about it now, today :D