Once & For All We Will End This.

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

Author's Pov:


[A/N: Clustering them so that I am going to continue the fic with fewer people.]

Hearing Eli talking about the issue they have been at odds with was tensing but now it's the time where they are going to do something, they had had enough with the constant fear of hurting anyone else anymore. For sake's worth they already hurt someone they were suppose to hurt, it's not worth it to try another person like they did with Bom.

 

"It's finally over with, thank god." Really god thank you for ending this horrid game they all praised.

 

"He never answered one thing though." All eyes shot at Daesung. "He never told us who was the person who put all of us to this game." Silence spread over the large crowd. 

 

"That's right, he didn't tell us." Groaning Nichkhun stood up and left without looking at the guys at all. Everyone was puzzled at his movements.

 

"What's going on with Nichkhun?" Shrugging everyone dropped the subject.

 

Paying his due he left, ruffling his hair. "Idiots you really don't know?" Some eyes were on him, they were going to grab at him he was too fast and ran out the tent.

 

"Wait who was always with Jessica again?" The Junsu's chimed. "Ahhh I remember do you Junsu?" The other nodded and looked at the other, hearing this information the rest of the guys ear's perked up and were listening to every word. "It was Yoona." Then they all thought of the times they saw Yoona every time one of them had a succession in making Bom feel horrid or seeing her in tears.

 

"OMG it's been her all this time?! Are we all that dumb to not know that behind her sweetness was the devil? Unbelievable, this is unacceptable." The rest outbursted leaving the shop owner utterly lost.

 

"Okay now you guys are done eating please leave, I have others who need to eat. I am sorry, you guys can maybe go somewhere else please." Blinking the shop owner regretted the words instantly seeing how much people were there while he was alone.

 

No more words were exchanged and all of them left leaving their payments on the tables, seeing everyone one leave the shop owner heaved in relief. 


 

Nichkhun's Pov:

 

I knew I wasn't to trust that girl, I knew all along that it was her, why did I let her go just like that?

 

"Ahhhh damn it all I am going nuts." Hearing a woman's laughter he whirled around seeing the devil temptress herself.

 

"AWWWWWWWWWW I guess you all just found out that I am the one behind it all didn't you? I am just surprised you guys are really that stupid not to know I am the real culprit and Jessica was just the lure, I bet you all didn't even bother looking into Bom's past did you maybe if you did then you would all have known that she was Bom's bestfriend." I could hear her true form of speaking come out.

 

"Why?" I want to know.

 

"Why? Really why my dear? Must I answer you when you know this answer?" I could see the smirk on the edge of her lips starting to get bigger. "Easy she can't win against me and you are going to help me."

 

*The hell is up with this girl, I mean who in the hell has the right mind to do something fcked up like this to another after being in the game for this long? She is insane.*

 

"Why is that?" She pulled out her phone and it was a live broadcast of Bom in an apartment and then there was a sniper. "......"

 

"So that will be a yes correct?" What do I do, this this inhuman woman is nuts.

"Fine." Think, think...I got it I have to get all the dirt on her and get myself out of this clean, this will be my bidding goodbye for Bom. "When? I need all of this down on record so I don't mess anything up you got it?" She came up to me, leaned in and kissed my neck. Pushing her away I could hear gasps, it was someone I didn't need to see..." Dara... I can explain." Pulling back she her lips.

 

"I knew it." Dara looked like someone just killed someone very important to her. "You are the girl who fcked everything up huh?" Yoona blinked confusedly at Dara's words then got, it took a moment but she was ready to lunge at Dara.  "Tschhh don't touch me." are the other girls here? "Don't think that we are slow like the guys you have tricked we are onto you." Yoona pulled a innocent act.

 

"Tschhh I smell a rat, who is this unni?" Cl strolled in with Minzy in hand.

 

*What in the hell did I get myself into?* I could see the tension intensify ten folds amongst the girls, Yoona you better watch it. Wait what, no those girls will get her. I will help.

 

"Khunnie let's go neh?" She pulled me, snapping snatching my arm back I stood my ground.

 

"Leave I will see you later." She gasped, but nodded mouthing 'watch it' then left.

 

"Well aren't you a dog? I see that you were part of this game that drove Bom to the brink of insanity huh?" Minzy spat at me, well I didn't see all these girls coming after me.

 

"I have no time for all your childishness." Purposely I left a note on the ground explaining everything, but told them to keep up the act. *Yoona you beep you will go down.* "Have fun trying to pick up all pieces I left behind girls." Smirking I left them there to figure out the rest. *Man I hope that my acting is still okay.*

 

Not even 20 minutes worth of walking and Yoona was stuck to me like glue. "Mmmmm I wonder how you taste, I haven't had fun in a long time ever since Bae." I froze my body didn't move. "I see I guess you didn't know, I was with him before he was with Bom. That fool was suppose to be mine,not hers." Jealous kitten, you will get drowned in your own poision soon enough. "Can I taste you?" Removing her grimey hands off of me, I walked away.

 

The wind began to pick up, my body was being wrapped all around by the wind, it seemed like it was talking to me. Stinging pain I felt it on my cheek, the wind was whipping my cheek. "I am going to do the best that I can to change all of this." *Bom this will end and I want you to be happy forever, sorry I was horrid before.*


 

Bom's Pov:

I woke up to the smell of toast and let the aroma guide me to a shirtless Jae cooking. *Isn't that a tad risky? I mean look at his skin,nooooooo. Must find shirt, wait good glorious food.* He still didn't notice me, this was the perfect timing tip-toeing I got up behind him and hugged him snuggling my face into this back.

 

"Hey you little sneaky ninja girl." I am older then him, so pffft him. "I am kidding you stunning love." Heat I fee heat and I can't shake it off either. "D'awwwh come and kiss the cook." Heheheh yay :3 making him face me I kissed the cook over and over, till he had to pull me off. "You are just something, but I am not complaining." He went back to cooking more. 

 

"I am going to go wash my face, so I will be back in a bit." While I was away I could hear him whisper something. All I could make out was, 'yes I will do anything for my love, no you idiot I want her safe. Duh Bom.' I couldn't help but smile, then his voice tone changed into worry.

 

Being curious I looked over and saw him on his knee's tearing up, I don't know what took over me but...I was in his arms in a matter of seconds. "Bommie..." Nodding I held onto him tightly kissing his head. "I love you."

 

"Jae I know you do, please tell me if there is anything wrong okay?" He complied hanging up the phone and hugged me back. I could feel tears fall onto my bare shoulders. "What's going on Jae?" His face turn pale as he held onto me.

 

"Don't hate me for what I am going to say to you next." What?!?! What's in his mind for him to think like that right now? "I know about your past." What past... "The game..." I admit I am shocked, but it was going to happen. "Are you shocked?" Looking him in the eyes I nodded ferverently. "But I am going to do my best to end this game once and for all, I just want to have you Bom. NO ONE ELSE." Bae can you hear him? Thank you for everything, I don't know what to say, but I love you and that I want you to love also in Heaven if it's possible...*Bae please be happy knowing that the guy you chose is a good one.*

 

The wind entangled itself onto Jae and I giving off a soothing touch...I knew it was him, the wind was always the sign. *But this is the calm before the storm isn't it Bae? I am sure that it is. Well I am going to have to brace myself aren't I?*

 


 

Okay so here is another update...I think I need a co-author. -.- maybe.

I really want to hear comments on this.

Also Aishime unni, I promise as soon as I finish Reaching For A Hologram with Bom in it, we are going to collaborate. 

Oh I forgot all my Bom one-shots are done, if you are going to wait on me writing about Bom.

I still need a poster and background for this. 0-0 Anyone of my readers want to make me one?

Anyways I am off to update all my other Bom fics.