The truth is knowledge.

Pretty Boy Say What?{Hiatus}

I lost a subscriber T.T Anyways time to move on.

 

Bom's Pov:

 

 

 

I couldn't face him now... I scares me right now, losing Bae was hard enough.. But what if I lost Jaejoong also?? He pulled my face up and looked me straight in the eyes, piercing into my soul I couldn't hold it in anymore... I have to tell him. " Oppa, I have to tell you something and please understand me." He looked shocked, but he just sighed and nodded at me...

 

 

"I will listen to whatever you have to say love." He sat down infront of me and looked me like a laser on it's target.

 

 

"Oppa I was supposed to be married...But someone took his life right infront of my eyes before I could have said yes to him, they took his life.. Why I am such a spazz is because I don't want another replay of that to happen again, if I lost you like I lost Bae I would collapse and die on the the spot. It went like this, me and him were the best of friends he was my dongsang that kept me from doing anything stupid that would make me want to end my life, he brought a smile on my lips all the time when I was down and out for the count, he did anything for me even if I told him not to the things he did all on his own to see me smile and laugh keeping me in a eternal happiness. I finally found out that there was a game put on my heart with the group of guys that I let come into my heart, they played me so bad I almost died 5 times over with all the they pulled and with that Bae stayed with me to make sure that I was going to pull through the night. On that day I found out the guys I cared the most for were just all lies I didn't know what to do  now I truel was broken, in my mind I was begging for someone to strike me down and let me die but the powers didn't want that for me.. After awhile I cut off all of the ties towards the guys that did that to me, Bae stuck by me the whole time no complaining at all little by little got me out of my low point making me smile more and more. His presence made me better, the caring soul he is he took care of me not caring about himself finally until he got sick, I was now to be the one to take care of him and I did till he healed. I got better now, so now Bae was back to doing what he did and I was adjusting back to normal life. He called me down by text and I ran down hugging him happily knowing that he was a major reason why I was happy and smiling doing normal things not trying to kill myself so then he hugged me tightly pulling back I looked down to see he was on his knees and he asked me to marry him, but before I was able to answer him he got shot right as I was about to answer. I just screamed for help as I helplessly watch him die I was screaming noooooo don't die on me, his last words were of permission to find someone else who will treat me like he did.. But that wasn't the only thing that had hurt me at all my other dongsang whom I had much love for was a part of the game that broke me so badly... I wish this had never happened to me, but I am still a bit happy it did it got me to come to your arms." I told him everything and he was crying. " Oppa don't cry, please I understand if you don't want me near you anymore." Looking down and walking away I didn't think for him to pull me back towards him.

 

 

Jaejoong's Pov:

 

 

"You pabo Bommie, I wouldn't want to leave you even if you hated me. Silly I love you." She was taken aback with what I just said to her. I squeezed her tight and made her face me. "Bommie I love you sooo much, just because in the past all that happened to you means that I will ever do that to you. If I did I would be killing off my own heart and existence. Understand me when I say you are the dream girl, if anyone to be hurt it would be me because you have left me." She looked even more shocked then anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Talk abou a lot to take in.

Jiyong's Pov next?

Comment.

xoxoxo

ChalienaRose.