A painful experience.

My life as a manager

'Winter has finally arrived. I would love to return to Busan to spend christmas with my parents but I guess I'll have to put the idea on hold since I'll probably be touring around with these 5 rascals. It's getting so chilly and yet we have 1 more recording to complete before we call it the day. JUNG EUN JI, HWAITING!'

- Signing Off, 

Jung Eun Ji

Eunji ah, can you go down to the lobby and direct traffic? Try to get the fangirls to stand aside alright. We should leave the radio station before it starts pouring!

The senior manager of the boyband called out.

Yeah, arasho.

Eunji knodded her head and hurriedly put on her coat before heading down.

Annihaseyo, I am Jung Eunji, the Oppa's manager. I understand that you girls would like to catch a glimpse of them but a storm is about to come and how about you -------

Eunji stood by the entrance as she tried to speak to the fans.

YA. WHO ARE YOU TO SAY ANYTHING?!

WE WANT TO SEE OUR OPPAS.

YOU'RE SO YOUNG HOW CAN YOU BE THEIR MANAGER?

DON'T TRY TO SEDUCE OUR OPPAS YOU !

The fans got angry and started pushing their way forward even before Eunji could finish her sentence.

The scene became chaotic and Eunji had nowhere to go; she was surrounded by angry fans. She placed her hands in front of her head in fear as the fans came closer to her. She felt like she could breath no longer and she have never felt so hated in her life. Eunji has always been known for having strong resilience but she could take it no more this time and tears started streaming down her cheeks as she get pushed around by the rowdy crowd. 

 

Miane, please let our manager go. 

A calm but persistent voice was heard among the crowd.

The fans screamed and started to disperse from Eunji and excitedly ran over to the idol.

Oppa please don't fall for this nine-tailed fox trap! Dismiss her immediately Oppa!!

The fans pleaded.

I'm sorry but this must be a misunderstanding.

The young lad replied as he pushed his way through with only his manager in his eyes.

Eunji-sshi, let's go.

He grabbed her by the wrist with one hand and used the other to push their way through.

Eunji hurriedly wiped off her tears and timidly followed behind the handsome young man. She has always seen them as troublesome young rascals but today, she finally saw one of them as a man. She felt helpless and weak. Eunji never believed in relying on anyone but today, she felt too tired to be strong so she allowed the young man to take the lead and for once, she followed.