Day One

Three days, two nights [Hiatus]

Around 4am in the morning a nerve-racking sound forced the boy to wake up. He grumbled and threw the blanket away but after being hit by the cold temperature for several seconds he pulled the blanket back. The day before when he packed his stuff in the evening it was quite warm so he thought letting the air conditioning on overnight would reduce the heat. But it didn’t only reduce the heat; it turned the boy’s room into a refrigerator.
After some minutes the alarm clock rang again. Jinyoung finally gave up and dragged himself lazily to the bathroom for a shower. Of course he turned off the air conditiong before leaving the room.

A few days ago he had celebrated his birthday and his best friends gave him an envelope with a ticket for a three-days-two-nights-trip on a tiny ship.

“You hadn’t any luck with girls lately.”

“Maybe you’re going to get to know some on this trip.”

That’s what they had said to him and now he’s preparing himself to leave this town.
Jinyoung called a taxi that drove him to the meeting point where a bus would bring him and others to the harbor. There, he sat down on a bench with his lugguage next to him and waited for the bus to come
.
When a small vehicle approached him he thought it was the bus but then he saw how a group of foreigners climbing out. They unloaded the car and waited with him in the unbearable heat.
Finally the bus arrived after suffering for about half an hour. After storing his lugguage he got on the bus and sat down in the first row. Jinyoung noticed that the guy who was sitting next to the driver’s seat looked familiar to him.

“Hello, you must be Jinyoung. I’m going to be your guide for the next days. I hope you enjoy this trip!” Then he turned to face the rest of the passengers and introduced himself once again but now in English with a heavy Korean accent. They still seemed to understand him; however, the boy didn’t understand anything so he decided to just plug his earphones into his ears because he wasn’t really interested in historical things the guide was going to tell them through the whole trip.

At the harbor the group had to wait in the heat once again for about twenty minutes until they could get on a little boat that brought them to the actual ship. From afar he discovered a young boy with a blue t-shirt. The black haired boy had a slim body as well as face and his right eye was almost fully covered by his side fringe. Jinyoung watched him talking with a blonde boy who seemed to be his colleague.
The group was now complete and their guide led them to the boats. Right in front of the one the red haired had been looking at he stopped and mentioned them to get on. Jinyoung smiled at the thought that he would able to see the boy more often. His smile turned into a grin as a hand was stretched into his direction to help him to get on but then his grin fell out of his face when he saw that it wasn’t the black haired’s hand but the blond ones.

Even when they were heading to the ship Jinyoung stared uninterruptedly at the other who was navigating the boat. Fortunatly he had put on his sunglasses so that it wouldn’t be obvious that he stares into the same direction the whole time.

The gazes on him made Gongchan nervous. He looked around but seeing the passengers happily chatting with each other he thought it must be his imagination and continued to focus on navigating again.
His friend and colleague beside him had followed his gaze. The blonde noticed Jinyoung who looked to their direction without moving his head at all.
“My friend is so innocent..” the boy thought while shaking his head “.. but I’ll keep an eye on you just to get sure.”
Arriving on the ship the room keys got distributed from the guide. Jinyoung had now two hours to unpack, shower or to do anything else that would please him.
He opened the door to his room and put his lugguage down. The bathroom was quite small but since he’s all alone he could deal with it. Luckily the bed wasn’t as hard as a rock but the best thing was the air conditioning which was like a life savior to him. Jinyoung instantly turned it on and lay down on the bed not feeling like melting anymore.

A tour through a big cave was the last activity before the group would go back to the ship to eat their dinner. At first the boy was fascinated by the rock formations but when he saw how many stairs he had to climb up and down the fascination faded away immediately. Even before climbing he saw a long line of people on the stairs who were waiting to continue their way.
Inside of the cave it was dark and there were barely lights that could help you to see the steps and uneven ways.
Tired as hell the tour guide gave them about fifty minutes after that to go swim, to go to the small store or to go back to the boat and wait. Jinyoung would have chosen the third option just to continue staring at the boy whose name he didn’t know. But thinking of the blonde who was sticking on him, the boy decided to walk along the beach for a little while.

It was now time to go back to the boat. Jinyoung turned around but was pushed by someone who ran towards him and fell into the salty water. With drenched clothes he dragged himself to the boat but was stopped when he stood in front of it.
“Wait, wait, wait! I’ll give you a towel, I don’t want the boat to get dirty.” the black haired exclaimed. Ashamed the red haired stared at the ground.
In the warm sun his clothes slowly dried and he started to feel the sand at some specific areas of his body which made him feel even more uncomfortable.
A hand was stretched into his direction to help him to get on. The smile that was on his face fell when he saw that it wasn’t the black haired’s hand but the other guy’s again. The blonde gave him the towel and called the rest of the group. While heading back to the ship, Jinyoung got to know that his navigation boy and unfortunately his friend worked on the ship he’s staying at and showed a content smile.

***

I wonder if the description and or the forword were a little bit misleading o.o it suprises me that I got 14 subscribers without even posting the first chaper.
It's kinda pointless...  I'm sorry x___x

 

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WELCOME~