Not The Way I planned

Why is the Universe so Cruel?

Sunday morning. My grandparents left for church, leaving me behind. Again. Its not that I didn't want to go. I just didn't have it in me to go. I sighed again and went upstairs to the bathroom. I stared at my reflection in despair. My poor poor face...

Yea, that punch from yesterday? Not a good thing. I had a huge black bruise on my cheek. It wasn't swollen but it was huge. oh gosh, how was I supposed to go out like this? Don't call me conceited, because if you had this on your face, you would be scared to go out too. Unless you're a guy. Guys generally don't care and think it makes them look tough.

I didn't want to be stuck in the house all day. So I looked for some makeup. My grandma doesn't usually wear makeup but I knew that she keeps some for special occasions. After rummaging around, I finally found her stash. There was concealer and blush. That's about it. Honestly, I didn't know how to put any of it on. I attempted to put on the concealer. Yup, this isn't going to work. I washed it off and put the make up back.

For some reason I thought of Changjo. How was he going to help me with this? Then I thought of his hyungs. One of them must have a girlfriend! Problem solved. I changed and combed my hair to hide most of the bruising. I ran out to my neighbor. Hopefully, he didn't leave for church. I rung the bell and waited at the door, trying not to pound on it. I felt like the world was staring at me. I tried hiding my face with my hair some more.

By the time he opened the door, I was ready to dig a hole in the ground and bury myself there. My eyes peaked up to meet his eyes. His hair wasn't combed yet. All he had on was a loose T-shirt and draw string pants. I stared at the floor again. He was probably sleeping when i rang the doorbell. I didn't know why this was so important now. "Miss Han? Why are you here? Don't you have church or something?" He rubbed his eyes then looked me up and down. "Is something wrong? Did something happen again?"

I shook my head. "No, I just...Oh never mind. Go back to sleep." I turned away still looking at the floor.

His arm stopped me and pulled me back to face him. I accidently thought of the men yesterday and pulled my arm back hard. Being clumsy as I am, you trip easily. I tripped over my own feet (don't laugh) and fell on my behind. Changjo rushed over to help me back up. "Oh my goodness, Miss Han, are you--" He froze mid-sentence. My hair fell from my face  which was turned to him. My hand went up to my bruise. Shoot.

"Sorry, I need to go." I turned to run off. I didn't mean for him to see that. Why was I so embarrassed? Where would I even go? I ran to my own house. Changjo was calling for me but I ignored him. After slamming the door and running to my room, I sat on the bed. What was I even doing? I was going to ask him about his hyungs. Instead, I embarrassed myself and ran home. That was stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. How in the world was I going to get any help in this state? Why was I even so worried about Changjo seeing it? Aiiiish. This isn't making any sense. I should just put some ice on it and go to sleep.

That was exactly what I did. Well, I put ice on my face. I just couldn't bring myself to sleep though. I was scared of nightmares. I put on some music and listened to it in bed. Apparently the music was too loud. The next thing I knew, there were two guys jumping into my room yelling my name. I sat up scared until I realized it was only Ricky and Changjo. Niel, Chunji, CAP, and L.Joe followed  calmly. I took out the headphones and looked at them all with a confused face. The ice was still on my face.

"Yoona are you okay? Changjo told us there was a huge bruise on your face!" Ricky looked like a worried puppy. How adorable.

"No, I'm fine Ricky. Changjo might have overexaggerated." I looked at Changjo and looked away.

"Miss Han, I might joke about certain things, but I know when not to exaggerate. Take the ice off and let us look at it."

I pouted. "No."

"Why not? We should take care of it as soon as possible."

I turned my head away. "No. Why should you even care?"

"Because I just do!" Changjo looked  very angry. Even I got a bit scared. "Take that ice pack off and let us see it or God so help me I will take it off for you!"

"Just leave me alone already! I can take care of this myself!"

"Like how you took care of yourself yesterday?!"

"I just got a little lost! What do you expect from a girl who only moved in a week ago?!"

"That is why I was there to take you home and take you out. You're just a vulnerable girl! You have no idea how weak you are!"

I exploded. No one ever calls me weak without hearing a mouthful from me. I stared him right in the eye. "Don't you dare call me weak. Don't you dare. You have no idea what I've been through. You think I moved here because I wanted to? I wanted to stay right where I was and move on. You think I wanted my parents to die right in front of my eyes? I wanted to live a normal life! All I ever wanted was my best friend back! You left me without a word. Do you know how much that hurt me Mitchel, do you?!"

My hands slapped themselves over my mouth. I said too much. Shoot, I even called him Mitchel. I didn't look up to see their faces. I'm sure there would be pity and sympathy there, like all the others. I could feel Changjo's eyes on me. "W-what? I-I-"

"Leave." I didn't want this session. I didn't want to say more. "Just go." I kept my voice cold. It was the complete opposite of how I was feeling inside. I was torn and a complete mess. When I didn't hear any footsteps retreat, I lifted a pillow. Throwing it towards where Changjo was last standing, I shouted "GO!" and they left without another word. I slammed the door to my room and fell into a heap on the floor. Why didn't I cry yet? I felt like I wanted to. I needed to cry. To just let it all out. I couldn't and didn't cry.

I skipped dinner that night. My grandparents told me that the guys went to where they worked and asked for the key. So that was how they got in the house. I didn't feel like facing them again. Not after today. Would it be bad if i skipped school tomorrow? I even have a bruise that wouldn't go away for a while. I switched ice packs before I got in bed.

I fell into a fitful sleep full of sounds of weeping, shouting, and sad faces I haven't seen in a long long time.

 

 

Sorry it's another bad chapter. I was on a roll and just typed whatever came into my head. Sorry for the Changjo fans. He keeps arguing with Yoona. XD

So yea, just as a warning, I might not update as much cuz of my finals coming up. I need to study for Latin >.<"

Thank you to all my subscribers and fans. Comments are welcomed. <3