connection

Boku wa Vampire

A/n: hey there! just another update for you guys!

...

Ryeowook found herself staring at the pale moon and sighing deeply. Her thoughts were in disarray with the events that happened. She should be scared to death seeing a real vampire up close but she had the nerves to kiss him; and she was the one who initiated it.

"Henry... what did you do to me?"

Ryeowook sighed as she hugged her knees and closed her eyes momentarily.

.
.
.

Henry was losing his self control as his eyes slowly turned blood red and his fangs grew. He didn't need to feed or was in any particular danger but his body was just doing things he didn't want to do. His head ached pretty badly. He grabbed his head as he fell to his knees. He heard her, loud and clear, calling him. His body immediately moved to obey but he still tried to control himself.

"Stop it.."

He screamed as loud as he could and Donghae appeared in an instant.

"Henry?"

Donghae asked as he walked towards the young lad Henry wa son his knees as he tried to regain himself. His eyes were half red and half caramel brown.

"Kyuhyun!"

Donghae summoned and within minutes Kyuhyun rushed towards the room but stopped as he saw Henry struggling to fight for his sanity. Kyuhyun gasped and fished out his phone, dialing Ryeowook's number.

"Hello, Kyuhyun?"

Ryeowook's voice buzzed from the phone and upon hearing her voice, Henry's face shoot up, eyes completely red and fangs completely grown.

"Are you thinking about Henry?"

Kyuhyun blurted out, never leaving his gaze on the youngest vampire. There was a long silence on the other line while Henry stayed on the floor, gaze never leaving Kyuhyun's phone.

"I am."

Ryeowook confessed and Henry let out a scream, a mix between agony and relief.

"Please don't. I mean stop thinking about him."

Kyuhyun pleaded and Ryeowook asked why.

"Wookie, You are turtoring Henry."

Kyuhyun said and Henry let ut a growl.

"Am I hurting him? I'm sorry."

Ryeowook burst out crying and Henry's head ached more. His eyes were painfully changing colors as he tried to regain control again.

"Stop crying. I'll pick you up right now."

Kyuhyun muttered and ended the conversation. He then turned to Donghae and instructed him to watch Henry as he fetch Ryeowook. Donghae nodded even though he didn't fully understood what Henry was undergoing right now. Kyuhyun left in a hurry and Henry writhed on the floor as the pain he felt was going to the extremes. This was worse than dying; he almost died a century ago but this was just extremely painful.
.
.
.

"So Ryeowook is the special heir?"

Jessica muttered with an evil smile and called Kris over to her.

"as one of the princes, Im sure you can use charm to have her. You can finally beat Henry once and for all."

She muttered and Kris smiled widely.

"I'm going to make sure he'll suffer by seeing his precious human slowly die."

Kris exclaimed as he clenched his fist.

"you can't even properly fight Sooyoung, and she's a girl. What more can you do with Henry?"

Yoona asked as she entered the room, both Kris and Jessica hissed at her.

"Whose side are you on?"

Jessica asked her sister but the taller shrugged her shoulders.

"It's a fact dear sister. Before you plan on chasing after Henry, go and train your freaking lame asses to properly fight. Sooyoung isn't the best in fighting but she managed to beat your group in a matter of minutes. That is pretty crap. Oh and good thing Donghae wasn't there, or else you're all ashes right now."

Yoona explained and gracefully walked out of the room.

"She does have a point but damn SJ is going down. I'll make sure it'll happen the soonest."

Jessica muttered and instructed Kris to leave her.

"Those pesky vampires are meddling with my plans. Tiffany eonnie!"

Jessica bewailed and the girl appeared in a blink of an eye.

"Track her. We must get to her before they do. We can use Kai's charm to make her fall for Kris. She can't be with Henry."

Tiffany nodded and disappeared again. Jessica clenched her fist and pounded on the arm rest.

"I'll bring you down."

She muttered with a deep voice, her eyes changing to bright yellow.

.
.
.

"Henry? are you ok?"

Donghae knelt beside the younger and tried to grab his hand. Henry flicked his wrist to free himself and Donghae was surprised at the power Henry had. Henry wasn't this strong as far as he remembered. Henry was a prince but in terms of strength, he is not much stronger compared to Kangin or Shindong.

Henry gagged as he choked on his saliva, making him look like a wild beast. Donghae got scared,  Henry was this pure and gentle kid. Henry screamed loudly, alarming the others as they pile inside the youngest's room. Their facest were painted with fear and concern for the youngest.

Henry screamed and squirmed as another shot of pain run through his body, Ryeowook was really tutoring him if what kyuhyun said was true, but how?

"Hae, What's happening?"

Zhoumi finally mastered courage to speak and Donghae searched for the right words to say.

"Kyuhyun said something about Ryeowook thinking about Henry and torturing him with it."

Donghae stuttered with his words and Zhou mi shed tears at the sight of his cousin in terrible pain. Yesung then approached the panting vampire on the floor and whispered something on his ear. The reaction wasn't pleasant as Yesung was sent flying to the air and landing as a heap on the floor with just a mere glare. Sooyoung went to his side immediately and helped him up.

"Henry is quite dangerous at this point, I think Ryeowook had partially unlocked his potential."


The rest stood silently as they watched Henry writhed in pain, and they can't do anything about it.
---



 


A/N: this update was a bit tweaked from the original chapter i wrote just because i wasn't satisfied with the former one I wrote.

Anyway I have 9 subscribers but only receive 1 comment so thanks dear EternalElf1 for commenting.. I aprreciate it ^^