That certain kind of feeling

Boku wa Vampire

It wasn't your typical summer day as dark clouds gloomily hover Seoul despite having a sunny forcast for the day. The sun was setting in a few hours as glorious shades of oranges cast over the city. Ryeowook found herself in the middle of the rush hour and crammed her way inside the subway, managing to squeeze herself inside the already crowded train. She tried to glance around her and sighed as unfamiliar faces surrounded her.

The train sped out of the platform. Ryeowook was nervous and she didn't know why. Her heartbeat was racing as the seconds pass. When she reached her stop, she quickly went out of the train and station into a crowded street. She was feeling something weird, as if someone was following her. She couldn't explain why but there was something really bugging her.

She walked faster than usual, eager to go home the soonest. She walked as fast as her feet would go, reaching her house in record time. She entered her house and locked her doors. Now she feels safe.

Across the street, a creature with red eyes and beastly fangs smiled to himself before disappearing.


..

"Stalking again lover boy?"

Donghae asked as Henry returned to their house.

"Hyung, I am not stalking, I'm merely protecting her."

Henry answered as he plopped down the couch, Kyuhyun handed him a glass of blood.

"I don't know why you don't want to feed like a normal vampire and why do you need to protect her Henry?"

Kyuhyun asked and the younger took the glass and drank half of it before addressing Kyuhyun.

"I can sense that someone's following her. And You should do the same for Sungmin, ever since the attack a few days ago, they've been very active and knowing how they think, they'll be targeting those who are close to our clan."

Henry muttered before downing the rest of his drink.

"Easy for you to say, remember that I am only human, unlike you guys who are vampires."

Kyuhyun muttered and Donghae patted him on his back.

"Kyuhyun, we are very grateful for your existence. Without you, we would cease to exist."

Donghae muttered and Kyuhyun sighed.

"You can watch over them since you can walk freely unlike us, we hide most of the times."

Henry muttered and Kyuhyun puffed his cheeks.

"well you guys can go out whenever you like... times have changed and so are you."

Kyuhyun argued and Donghae laughed out loud.

"Don't stress yourself Kyu, Henry prefers to be the stalker type."

Donghae earned a glare from Henry. Donghae laughed some more. Kyuhyun rested his case and went to bed, if Henry is telling the truth, he must protect the girls from harm.

...

Ryeowook still had that weird feeling as she met Sungmin by the ice cream parlor. Sungmin was very confused as she stare at a fidgetting friend.

"Ryeowook, something wrong?"

Sungmin asked and Ryeowook shook her head.

"Tell me Wookie, something's bothering you."

Sungmin insisted and Ryeowook sighed.

"It's just that I have this weird feeling that I am being followed."

Ryeowook comfessed which surprised Sungmin.

"Someone's following you?"

Sungmin blurted out but Ryeowook hushed her.

"I said I had a feeling. I am not sure."

Ryeowook said before they ate their ice cream in silence. A few tables across, someone was all eyes and ears at the two girls, he was clothed in black and has eyes yellow and bright as the sun.

The girls strolled after finishing their ice cream. They settled themselves on a park bench where they decided to take a rest and watch the setting sun. They were busy chatting when a figure approached them, it was Kyuhyun.

"So enjoying the summer so far?"

Kyuhyun asked with a sheepish grin and Sungmin instantly launched herself to the lad. Ryeowook gave him a smile.

"I asked Kyuhyun to accompany us since you felt unsafe walking alone."

Sungmin announced and Ryeowook bowed, a bit embarrassed with her paranoia.

"I'm sorry to trouble you."

Ryeowook said and Kyuhyun assured her that it's fine.

"It's ok Ryeowook, a little caution doesn't hurt."


The three walked to the bus stop and boarded the afternoon bus. The bus was croded and Ryeowook had that same feeling of being followed. She nervously glanced at the window and gasped, getting the attention of both Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

"What is it?!"

Sungmin asked, voice full of concern.

"I saw a pair of bright yellow eyes... but maybe it's just a cat."

Ryeowook muttered and hang her head. Sungmin and Kyuhyun looked at her worriedly. The ghree became silent during the rest of the ride. When they reached their stop, Kyuhyun walked with them to their respective houses; it lwasn't far thpugh, three hpuses apart from each other. When Kyuhyun was sure that the girls are safe, he walked into a secluded street and called for someone. With a blink of an eye, Henry appeared beside him.

"I hate to say it ut you're right! Someone's following Ryeowook and she's sensitive enough to feel their presence and she can even saw teir eyes. Ryeowook is something, I must trace her bloodline."

Kyuhyun muttered and Henry nodded.

"Are you thinking that she could be?"

Henry  asked and Kyuhyunnodded.

"I have a hunch but I must confirm my hypothesis before I can conclude anything. We must prepare."

Henry nodded and disappeared, Kyuhyun sighed as he was left alone to walk back to their house.

 



 

a/n: I completely forgot about this series omo... so here's an update for you guys ^^