Encounters

Boku wa Vampire

A/n: it's been so long but here let me update this little fail fic for my subscribers.
I actually wrote chapter 3 but my lappy got reformatted so I ended up rewriting this chapter~


 


The group made their way near the Han river and the two girls happily made their way through the crowd and found a spot perfect to watch the fireworks display. Sooyoung and Yesung stopped a good distance from the crowd and called for Kyuhyun, the younger meeting them and the three talked in almost whispers.

 

"Look after the girls, we need to settle a few loose ends."

 

Yesung muttered and Kyuhyun understood what his hyung meant.

 

"I will. Do take care of yourself hyung, and Sooyoung noona."

 

Kyuhyun muttered and wen to where Ryeowook and Sungmin stood to watch the fireworks display.

 

"Neh,  Kyu, where's Yesung oppa and Sooyoung eonnie?"

 

Sungmin asked and Kyuhyun made up a lie.

 

"Sooyoung noona got a bit dizzy so they'll be getting some fresh air."

 

The girls bought the lie and Kyuhyun sighed in relief. The girls need not to know what the two will do.

 

"Stay Safe"

 

Kyuhyun muttered, soft as a whisper.

 

""Saying something kyu?"

 

Ryeowook asked but Kyuhyun shook his head and smiled; he needed to be on top of his guard, they are here. Kyuhyun glanced back to where his Yesung hyung and Sooyoung noona stood. He smiled at them and the two smiled back before disappearing with a blink of an eye.

 

...

 

The two reappeared on a hill over looking the city of Seoul. Such a pretty skyline but the moon turned crimson red. For a normal human, the moon appears bright yellow, but for a supernatural being like Sooyoung and Yesung, the moon was telling them that danger lurked.

 

"Show yourselves!"

 

Yesung shouted and 12 black hooded figures appeared from the shadows, eyes bright red and fangs visibly showing. One of them bore the mark of EXO on his hand and both Yesung and Sooyoung knew that they belong to the SoXo Clan.

 

"So Jessica sent kids to do a man's job?! Huh?"

 

Sooyoung asked and without warning, one member dashed towards them. With a smirk, Yesung dodged the boy and gave him a back kick.

 

"That's it?!"

 

Yesung asked and one by one, the figures charged at the two. Sooyoung gracefully dodged every attack and happily danced around the 6 figures attacking her.

 

"I'm bored."

 

Sooyoung stopped for a moment,her eyes turned yellow, and both her fangs and nails grew.

 

"Let's turn it up a bit."

 

Sooyoung then charged at the 6 figures and one by one tackled and scratched them until they were all lying flat on the grassy land.

 

Yesung wasn't using too much of his energy as every attack was given a counter attack. He didn't even need to grow fangs and this was a piece of cake for him.  After  a few minutes, all 6 figures who attacked him lie lifeless, faces bruised.

 

"Aww you started the party without us?"

 

A voice was heard and both Sooyoung and Yesung turned to see a smirking Donghae and Henry appearing amidst the trees.

 

"They were pretty lame for a party."

 

Sooyoung muttered, turning back into a pretty girl without her fangs and overgrown nails.

 

"I figured since you finished them in just a few minutes."

 

Donghae muttered as he walk through the 12 guys lying in the ground.

 

"Better tell Jessica to send better minions if she wants to take over the world."

 

Sooyoung muttered to one of the figure who was slowly standing up. With all his strength he summoned himself and his friends out of the place and back to where they belong.

 


"So I see Exo has merged with Soshi for the battle?"

 

Henry asked as he gaze at the night sky, now filled with colors from the fireworks.

 

"It seems that my sisters had gotten their side."

 

Sooyoung confessed, joining Henry watching the fireworks.

 

"What makes you stay with us Sooyoung?! Don't you want to rule the world with them?"

 

Donghae asked as he stood next to Henry.

 

"You still don't trust me Donghae?! It's Yesung. He is the reason why i turned down my sisters and join you guys. And besides I don't agree to their principles of irradicating humans."

 

Sooyoung muttered as Yesung wraps his arms around his girlfriend's waist and gently on her neck.

 

"Someone's coming."

 

Henry muttered and when the three looked, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Sungmin was walking towards them.

 

"Eh hyung..."

 

Kyuhyun was rubbing his nape as they approached the group.

 

"Sorry to leave you guys out there, I felt a little dizzy with all the people around."

 

Sooyoung muttered with a smile and the three smiled back.

 

"And who are they?"

 

Sungmin asked, pointing to the 2 young lads standing at their side.

 

"oh, I want you to meet my friends, Donghae and Henry. Guys, the lovely girls here are Ryeowook and Sungmin."

 

Yesung introduced the two and Donghae immediately took each girls hand and kissed it. Donghae was such a romantico with his move and earned giggles from the girls. Henry just nodded and turned away.

 

"Snobbish"

 

Sungmin muttered and Ryeowook hushed her friend.

 

"My friend isn't the sociable type, forgive him"

 

Donghae muttered with a smile and patted Henry on his shoulders while the two girls smiled back cutely.

 

"Hyung! Stop flirting with my girl!"

 

Kyuhyun shouted and grabbed Sungmin by the hand and pulled her close to him. Donghae raised both hands in the air and laughed at the saeng before turning to Henry and whispering.

 

 

"You want Wookie right lover boy?"

 

Donghae grinned as Henry's eyes turned crimson red, his hyung was right, he wanted Ryeowook but he can't claim her... Maybe not yet.

 


a/n: so let me here from you guys if you want me to update this faster~ ^^ and browse thruough my stories if you have time to kill~