mistaken Identity

Boku wa Vampire

Kyuhyun hurriedly went out of the house and hailed a cab. He nervously checked his watch as the small hand tick continously. He was sure that the Soshi clan had already known who Ryeowook was and that they can do anything to hurt her. He also thought of the pain Henry was feeling, something so horrible that he was shocked to see Henry still fighting it.

Kyuhyun arrived at Ryeowook's door step and knocked calmly. He was welcomed by Mrs. Kim who led him to the flight of stairs where Ryeowook's room was located. Kyuhyun bowed and thanked her when he noticed something weird about her, but he shrugged those feelings. Kyuhyun walked steadily towards Ryeowook's room and knocked softly before entering. Ryeowook was gazing out to the night sky, where a pale moon hang.

"Ryeowook?" Kyuhyun muttered and the girl looked at him with teary eyes.

"Am I hurting Henry that much?" Ryeowook asked and Kyuhyun nodded. Ryeowook fell to her knees and started crying. Kyuhyun knelt before her and lifted her face to meet his.

"Ryeowook, please stop hurting yourself, you are also hurting Henry with what you do." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Why am I hurting him? All I can do is think about him and it pained me to know that the very reason he is suffering is me." Ryeowook confessed and before another word was spoken, the window shattered. Kyuhyun with his reflexes covered Ryeowook; he got bombarded by the  shards of glass.

"Cover yourself." Kyuhyun whispered before dashing towards the figure by the window. Kyuhyun fought with all his might but being a human that he is, he failed miserably. The entity swished his hands and the long nails pierced through Kyuhyun's body until he fell in his own pool of blood.

Ryeowook screamed as she saw Kyuhyun fell. The entity then slowly walked towards her, yellow eyes glowing. Ryeowook closed her eyes as she prepared herself for any impact but none came, she heard a loud thud instead. She opened her eyes and saw another entity pounding on the first one, and she recognized who he was.

"Henry" Ryeowook muttered and the man in question looked over to her, giving the other an opportunity to escape.

"Help Kyuhyun. Please" Ryeowook begged and Henry walked towards the fallen body.

"He can still make it if we leave now, come with me." Henry extended a hand.

"Ryeowook?" Sungmin shouted as she dashed towards her door. She stopped as she saw Kyuhyun lying  the floor, a pool of blood surrounding him.

"Ryeowook, come with me." Henry muttered loudly this time while he extended a hand, Ryeowook shifted gazes from Henry to Sungmin who was shaking her head. Ryeowook then looked at Henry and nodded. She grabed his hand as Henry lifted Kyuhyun's body into his. Realizing what will happen, Sungmin dashed towards them.

"Trust me Ryeowook." Henry muttered beforedragging her and jumping out of the window.

"Ryeowook!" Sungmin shouted as the two jumped. She stopped by the window to look for their bodies but found none. She balled her fist and furrowed her brows in anger.

"I'll get you Henry, you are a monster." She muttered before dashing down the room and into her own house.




---

A/N: Very late post, I am very sorry. My Tablet hanged and i don't have any access to my fanfic master files T_T this update was made from scratch so if there are inconsistencies, Please Forgive me.
Thank you for sticking with me.