Last Chapter.

~Secret Love~

 

Last Chapter. I'm lost of words and don't know what she'll be reacting....Sorry if its lame. But do understand. Its my first time writing a fic. So read and comment!!! :))

 

 

 

Geurim's POV.

What is my lil bro thinking about Khun?sigh..i miss Khun.

 

I lay on my bed looking at my phone. Suddenly i heard Khun's voice from the other room. I stick my ear to the wall and tried to hear what Woo and Khun was talking. My senses is saying that i should just keep on listening to them. 

 

"I've always wanted to touch you, to kiss you...I wanted to do it." The voice said...Its Khun's!!

 

"But we are both boys.."

 

"yeah..But its useless to avoid it. I tried many things to disturb me from thinking...No matter what i do...I....I....."

 

"What is it? Tell me, you moron!"

 

"I like you."

 

"I...I  don't get it..Why did you end up liking a guy like me?"

 

"Its just happened...I like you...No...I love you..I love the way you speak, the way you act, everything in you. I li-"

 

I was in the peek of shouting, but i tried to control my feelings. So i closed my mouth with my hand and the other hand holidng my phone.

 

I went to Woo's room tiptoeing. And saw them hugging. I took a picture of them. I didn't mean to take a pic of them hugging.

 

CLICK.

 

. Wooyoung heard it and take a look at me. "Oh-uh" i whispered to myself.

 

"JANG GEURIM!!" He shouted my name as i ran to my room and locked it.

 

My heart was beating so fast. Why is it like this? Am i jealous to my little bro? Khun loves..Loves my little bro. So that does mean Khun is gay? 

 

Then i heard Wooyoung knocking from outside.

 

"Noona??"

 

I didn't replied. I don't know what to say. what to react to them.

 

"Noona...It's not what you are thinking. Khun and i...were..were just hugging..as a friend." 

 

stop lying woo. I heard all of the things that Khun said. Time passed and woo stopped talking behind my door. I thought for a while about their relationship. I decided to go out of my room.

 

End of POV.

 

Nobody's POV.

 

"Geurim.." Khun said slowly as he saw her. Khun and Woo lowered their heads.

 

She patted them. "I approve your relationship!!!" She smirked. 

 

The two of them really looked shocked. Forming an o on their lips. And their faces looking 'what the heck are you saying to us?'

 

"But..." Woo said with low toned voice.

 

"It's not that i'm in love with khun or whatsoever...I'm happy for the two of you. And to tell you the truth......Wooyoung, I'm a fangirl. And i will ship KhunYoung from now on.!!!" she laughed.

 

the two of them are still shocked. Geurim laughed as she looked to the faces of the two boys in front of her.

 

"Oh yeah. I officially open the KhunYoung club for all of the fangirls out there. I'm going to sleep now. The two of you should go to sleep too." She said still laughing and walked away from them and went inside her room.

 

The two looked at each other confused.

 

"KhunYoung? what was that supposed to mean?" Wooyoung asked.

 

Khun smiled. "I'll explain to you later." 

 

As soon as Geurim entered her room her laugh faded and a tear fell from her cheek.'its the first time i lied to wooyoung...' Then she wiped her tear and smiled to herself. As long as they liked each other..i won't say anything.

 

Geurim's POV.

I got up because i can't sleep. So i just played some games at my phone. Then i heard Khun and Wooyoung's whispers. The two of them are still playing? They really missed each other,I looked at my clock and saw that it was already 2AM. So i decided to go back to sleep and lay down. Suddenly i heard someone's moan. OMG. Is that Wooyoung's moan? So i put my ear to the thin wall that is dividing my room and woo's room.

 

"Ah...Where are you touching?"

 

"Shhh..."

 

"Wi..will you stop it. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul?"  Wooyoung said with a high toned voice.

 

"Shhh... your sister will hear you." 

 

after that...There was a long silence from the two of them. So i got the chance to grab my phone and voice record it...But I'm still concentrating in listening to them. So i stayed still holding my phone.

 

"fuuu....what?"

 

"You are blushing Woo.."

 

"What are you...do..doing? Mmmm..."

 

"don't worry woo. It's just painful at the beginning but it will be more pleasurable."

 

Oh Noez!!! What is Khun Buck Horvejkul doing to my innocent brother? i thought and panicked.

 

"Uh....Oh God." Wooyoung said with pain in his voice.

 

"Does that hurt?"

 

"Uhhh~~... Don't.....touch...there.."

 

"Do you want me to stop then?"

 

".........."

 

WTH are they doing? I thought Khun was an angel sent from the heavens. But...But what is he doing to my brother now? Angels don't do that kind of things.

 

"Stop.... teasing me..... get this thing.....over now!"

 

Then i can hear the bed shaking from the other side now. *nose bleed*

 

"ah...ah....ahhhh~~"

 

 

RiiiiNGG~~~

 

I woke up with dark circles under my eyes. I can't believe what i just heard last night with my own two ears. I don't know if its real or dream. So i got my phone and searched for the recorded voice. And there it was. Still ringing from my ears,.....What...What did he just do to my cute innocent brother?

 

I went out and saw them with bright faces.

 

"Morning Geurim" They greeted me.

 

"Morn.."

 

"Morn??? What's up Geurim. Cheer up. Cuz you are my sister in law now" He said with a smiling face.

 

I can't take it anymore. "Ya! Nichkhun buck horvejkul!!!"

 

The two of them shocked and stop from what they are doing. "You go to your own house and sleep there. Never dare to sleep in Woo's room again."

 

"Why?? You said that it was ok." Khun said and Wooyoung pouting.

 

"You tainted my innocent brother with your lusty doings~!!" Oops. I blurted that out.

 

"Lusty??" They both questioned.

 

"What do you mean by that?"

 

"Last night....Yeah...Last night..the two of you......" i sobbed.

 

They are still confused. "don't play dumb. I knew the two of you did it."

 

"What are you talking about Geurim?? We didn't do anything yesterday night."

 

"I heard you!!!" Then i get my phone and make them hear the recorded voice last night.

 

"uwaa~~ That really is woo's voice. Can you pass that voice record to me?!" He happily asked me.

 

"Ya!!!" I saw Wooyoung's ears turned red. "Yaaa~!!!"

 

"Calm down noona..." Wooyoung said. "That...We..Khun just gave me a massage. It's not what you are thinking."

 

"Massage?"

 

"Thai massage. But i didn't realize that Wooyoung was making those moans last night. Its cute.!!!!" Khun said with a creepy smile.

 

I was dumbfounded to what i just heard. Was it really a Thai massage???

 

"Do you want me to massage you too later?" Then he winked.