Second Chapter

~Secret Love~

 

breakfast is ready. I'm sitting in front of a sleepless looking idiot. He had dark circles under his eyes. I have mine too. He didn't have sleep too last night. I was thinking of what happened to the two of us so i stayed up all night. Maybe, his case was also like that. We had an awkward silence.

 

"GOODMORNING~!!!" Geurim said as she stretched her body out of her room. The two of us looked at her confused. She is energetic every morning but not like that. She's grinning all the time. She's looking at me and giggling. Wonder what's up with her. I wonder why she didn't asked about the dark circles..

 

"OHH~~ See the time? It's already 7AM. So i should go to university now. Bye Khun~!! Bye Baby Woo!!" She said waving and went out still, having a huge smile on her face. Its quite irritating.

 

An awkward silence again for us. I just ate my breakfast. Then suddenly Khun stood up from his chair. And pulled my dress and kissed me at my lips. "w-whaaat?!! wh-why did you do that?!!" I yelled at him.

 

He looked at me directly. "sigh~I'm going home. Thanks for the meal." And he went out.

 

What the hell did he just did? What was he thinking? why is he being an always? I know his weird all the time. But he's just so weird this time.

 

"Wooyoung??" Geurim peeked at my room.

 

I didn't even bothered to look at her. Then she hugged me from my back. I was playing my psp so i don't want any one to disturb me right now. "JANG GEURIM!! What was it that you needed?"

 

"you just called my full name??" she said to me pouting. "I'm lonely, Woo!!!" then hugged me again.

 

"Then, go out with your friends." I replied to her.

 

"You are so cold woo. I'm wondering if you really are my lil bro." she sat up and lean to my back. 'we are siblings but different characteristics. Yeah..I wonder why am i like this? I wish that i can express my feelings freely like her. "Ya...woo...What exactly did happened to you and Khun?"

 

"What are you implying to me?"

 

"Because, he's not going here anymore. And i don't see him at our university too. I think he's avoiding me. did you say anything bad at him again?" i can feel that she's giving me a death glare but i ignored it.

 

"I didn't."

 

"I miss him Woo~!! What to do??" She whined. If someone has to whine it has to be me. he's so mean, leaving after he did that to me? And he harassed me before that too. I want explanations from him.

 

"Then send him a message."

 

"I don't know his number. And i don't think that he had a phone. He never uses it too." 

 

"Then don't be like that anymore. He doesn't want to go here anymore. You lived for 24 years without him. So continue living without him too."

 

"Why are you like that woo? You are so cold to him. Didn't you know that i found him sitting at the bench. With no one else? And its raining."

 

"Then, pick another stray human like him. I don't want him here." I said to her. I'm being like this again.The truth is i wanted to see and talk to him.

 

"Why? I like him being here though? It's not lonely and sad. When he's here we are lively and didn't have any single sad moment. we are like family"She sniffed. She stood and went back to her room.

 

Like a family huh? I stopped playing my psp since i was game over ever since my sis talked to me. I paused and looked outside the window. It's getting winter now. I wonder where he's sleeping in this cold times. Is he properly eating his meals? Does he go now to his own house?

 

"aahh~" I ruffled my hair in irritation. "Why do i ended up worrying about him everyday of my life?!! DAMN him!!"

 

I stand there still worrying about him. I must forget about him. And stop worrying about him.....

 

"What were you doing in front of the window?" suddenly a familiar voice asked behind me.

 

I looked and saw Khun.."no-NOTHING!!"

 

He tilted his head as if he's expecting that i'm going to say more. I'm angry. I don't know why....

 

"What is it you erted alien?!" I got irritated..My patience is losing now. My thoughts are escaping through my mouth. "What do you think about me? Is this why you got lots of stalkers because you always end up leaving them just like you did to me?"

 

He looked to his side. " No..."

 

"Then what is it you want from me?" i'm getting pissed off right now.

 

"well...." He walked towards to me and then lean forward. He kissed me on the lips. He held me tight to my arms. I hate him. But i feel empty without his presence beside me.

 

"I've always wanted to touch you, to kiss you...I wanted to do it."

 

"But we are both boys.." I said still confused to what to say and what to react.

 

"yeah..But its useless to avoid it. I tried many things to disturb me from thinking...No matter what i do...I....I....."

 

I stayed silent to listen to what he's going to say but its getting forever."What is it? Tell me, you moron!"

 

"I like you."

 

"I...I  don't get it..Why did you end up liking a guy like me?"

 

"Its just happened...I like you...No...I love you..I love the way you speak, the way you act, everything in you. I li-"

 

I closed his mouth with my hands."Stop saying that.." I'm happy that he's saying that he likes me...But i'm too embarrassed to say my true feelings for him.

 

He smiled and hugged me. Then he looked at my face. "Wooyoung.Would you admit now that you liked me too?"

 

i punched his stomach."Ow~!!"

 

"Its not that i liked you...Its just lonely when you are not around. My sis was lonely and i can't cheer her up. That's all"

 

Khun looked at my eyes while rubbing his stomach. "You are blushing." Then he hugged me once again. "You're cute when you're blushing."

 

CLICK

 

I saw my sister took a pic of the two us on her phone.

 

"Oh-uh." My sis whispered.

 

"JANG GEURIM!!" Then she dash to her room.

 

-----------------------------

 

So this is the last chapter. But i will post another chappy of this about KhunYoung and his sister. Will Jang Wooyoung's sister approve of KhunYoung or dissappprove to their relationship?