2.Hyukhae

Choose Your Eunhae ~

Donghae's pov



"Rrrrr"

I glanced at my phone. It was vibrating from time to time, but i didn't even have time to see what was that,and from who. Today is like a crazy nightmare for me at work. Our client, who has a wedding next month, suddenly advanced their wedding to next week. well,since the groom is one of the important man in town,we can't refused. And as their wedding organizer, my job became a total hectic from now on. I have to advanced all the partners and calling them from time to time.

"Rrrr"
The phone vibrated again.
I groaned and took a peek. Ah, it's hyukkie calling. He can wait for me to read his message later rite?
I picked up the phone.

"Hyukkie.."

"Hi baby, i love you.."

"Love you too, but it's a chaos here hyukkie, i'll call you later neh?" And i cut off the line.
Hours passed, and my cellphone vibrated again.
Maybe he just sent me love letters and cheesy words as usual. Although i need it right now, i can't help but ignored his messages, since i still have to call some of the partners whom i booked for the wedding occassion. Flowers, hall, church.. Aaarghh i'm going crazy!!!

I kept working in my office with my staffs while suddenly my phone shutted down.
Oh great. I cursed silently and searched for the charger in my bag, but couldn't find it.
Great.
Just great.
I haven't talked to hyukkie since lastnight. Had he eaten yet? Is he already fell asleep? He must've been worried about me as well.
I shook my head.
He would understand. I used to work till late at night aniway.

Once the meeting's over, I glanced at the clock. 11 p.m. i sighed and quickly packed my bags, went home immediately.
I don't know why, but i have a feeling that hyukkie's still waiting for me.

I drove to my apartement and rushed to my flat, waiting for the elevator moving impatiently. I felt something. And it doesn't feel good in my chest. Is hyukkie okay? Is there something happened to him? I continued thinking of the worst thing, until the elevator opened. I ran to our door and unlocked it, but the view insides only makes my heart dropped.

There are wornt candles everywhere, rose petals on the floor leads to a table in the middle of the room, foods and wine already prepared there nicely along with a bouquet of roses in it, and i bit my bottom lips to prevent myself to cry, when i saw the banner on the walls, saying,
"Happy anniversary"

Oh. Damn,you Lee donghae! How could you get busied with other people's wedding until you forgot your own anniversary?!! I cursed myself in my mind repeatedly, but then i snapped.

Wait.

Where's him?

Where's hyukkie?

I felt my eyes teary. Don't tell me he's mad at me.
..well, he has the rights to, but i don't think i can accept his anger on a time like this.

"H-hyukkie..?"
I tried to call him, but there's no answer.
My heart started to beat faster.
No..don't tell me he left. D-don't tell me..

Then suddenly there's a movement on the couch.

I felt like i found my strenght when i saw hyukkie's still here in our house, now sitting and rubbing his one lidded eyes, yawned as he just woke up from his nap.

"Ah..hae, you already home."
He gave me his gummy smile, and stood up then walked to my direction, while i'm just standing there awkwardly, since i'm at fault for forgetting our special day and make him wait.

"How's work? You must be tired" hyukkie caressed my face, and that did it.

I cried. I cried like a baby i am. I don't know how can i have this perfect person beside me. Instead of scolding me for making him wait, for forgetting our day, he just care for me, like usual.

I buried my face to his chest and hugged him tightly, sobbed harder as i muttered 'sorry' for thousand times.

"Sshh baby, why are you crying? Stop it now..i wanna see your smile.." Hyukkie cupped my face and wiped my tears away. I sobbed and tried to smile for him, and hyukkie gave me his gummy smile that i loved the most.

"That's my baby"
And He kissed my lips passionately.


-----------------

Next morning


I felt tickles on my chest, yawned and slowly opened my eyes, but then gasped to see hyukkie's face right in front of my eyes.

Hyukkie smiled widely, and my left . I held my breath. He looked up and smiled widely.

"Happy anniversary hae"

I giggled and muttered the same things, then he leaned closer and kissed my lips. I groaned when he rubbed our body under the blanket.

"You remember now, huh?"
Hyukkie kissed my jawline playfully, makes me giggled even more.

"I didn't forget it, hyukkie..i'm just..you know, too busy~"
I sighed when hyukkie cupped my and squeezed them lightly. His lips went up to my ear, and whispered,
"Well now you make me busy.." He rubbed our arousals together and lingered his plumps lips on mine, before captured it into a long passionate kiss.

I moaned softly as he gently spreaded my legs apart, rubbed his harden member on my hole furiously, while staring at me intently.

"S-stop staring hyukkie..nnhh~"

"Why? I love it when you have your pleasured face on yours~" he chuckled.

i moaned and continued,"w-we've done it five times lastnight, i'm tired~"i pouted.

"That's why i called it punishment.." Hyukkie pecked my lips. "..And i love your expression more at a time like this.." Then he guided his arousal into me.


-----------------