1.eunhae

Choose Your Eunhae ~

"Here hyukkie, use mine.." Donghae offered his friend his pencil, even hyukjae didn't ask him to.

Hyukjae is a new kid in donghae's school, and he's just too quiet, can't even introduce himself properly when he just came from elementary school out of town.

"Hyukkie, do you like music? I can play a piano!" Donghae just won't stop. He pestering hyukjae every break times, talking about everything, while hyukjae can always answered him with nod, or shook of his head.

"Hyukkie let's go home together!!" Donghae beamed widely after the school's over.

"Hey hyukkie, do you know the diffrence between monkey and you?"

Hyukjae frowned. He shook his head.
Donghae smiled happily then continued.
"Regular monkey doesn't have a handsome friend, but you have a handsome friend like me!!" He chuckled happily.

Hyukjae chuckled silently, but then he frowned. Regular monkey..and him. Then he widened his eyes.
"Yah!! So you mean i am a monkey??!!" Hyukjae snapped at him and donghae laughed wholeheartedly since he finally can make his hyukkie responded him with words, while hyukjae tried to catch donghae to scold him.


------------

Few years passed.
Donghae and hyukjae had became a bestfriend and still in a same class in highschool.

"Hyukkie i'm tired..." Donghae rest his head on hyukjae's shoulder, the other felt his cheeks blushing slightly and he can't fight the smile on his face, tried to ignore the feelings by looking at his laptop's monitor.

"Yah, why are you smiling by yourself..?" Donghae poked his temple with his forefinger, makes hyukjae felt fluffy inside.

"N-no i'm not.."
He looked away, can't stand to feel the other's hot breath on his cheek.

"Yes you are.." Donghae hugged hyukjae's neck from behind.

"Y-yah, why so clingy?" Hyukjae snapped jokingly.

"So what..? I love being here with you.."

And i love you too. Hyukjae said in his mind, but he can't say it out loud. No, not when he knew his bestfriend already had a girlfriend since last month.

"Hyukkie..tell me"

"Huh?"
He tried to concentrate on his work despite of donghae's chest pressed on his back.

"Do you feel nothing when i hugged you?"

Hyukjae's heart thumped harder, he can't even continued to work on his task.

"W-what?" He tried to swallowed his saliva.

"I felt my heart thumped really really fast when i'm around you. I have felt it before, but i just didn't want to admit it. So..please hyukkie, confirmed. Do you feel it's strange?"

He looked down sadly.
Yes, 'strange' is the perfect word for this situation.

"But i don't feel it. I..i felt this is so right.." Donghae muttered.

Hyukjae looked up and his heart stopped breathing at donghae's next words.

"I've broke up with her.. We didn't  even last a week. That's because..everytime i went out with her, i'd think of you.."

Hyukjae's heart stopped, and he felt butterflies dancing in his stomach.

"Hyukkieee please say something!!" Donghae whined like a 5 years old he is. Hyukjae chuckled, and turned around.

He clapped his hand on donghae's each cheeks, and said,
"I don't like you"

Donghae's eyes widened in hurt, but then hyukjae continued,
"I love you. Since elementary school. You just don't realized it"

Donghae's eyes widened even more, now glittered with happiness.
"What?? So you loved me first??"

"That's your fault, you kept pestering me when we're child.."

"That's because you're so adorable!!"

Hyukjae blushed.
"Then you're the one who fell in love with me first.."

Donghae chuckled and pulled hyukjae closer by his waist.
"Whatever. Now let's have our first kiss.."
Hyukjae chuckled and leaned closer. Their lips nearly touched when donghae suddenly stopped.

"Wait. So i'm going to kiss a monkey?"

Hyukjae widened his eyes 
"Yah!!!"
He punched donghae's chest lightly, but donghae captured his hands and pressed his lips on hyukjae's. He stopped his moved on hyukjae's lips, muttered
"I love you, my monkey"
And continued giving hyukjae one mind blowing kisses.



---------------