3.Haehyuk

Choose Your Eunhae ~

Hyukjae's pov


I ran and ran, glanced at my watch as i cursed silently.

Damn i'm late!!

*horn*

I stopped running as a car moved slowly beside me.
Don't tell me it's...

"Hyukjae-ssi, come on in"

Oh. My. God.

I-i-i-it's Donghae!!!!
It really is Donghae!!!! What-did-did he just call me??!!

"Hyukjae-ssi, you're late aren't you?" He smiled his infamous toothless smile, makes me even more high.
"Well i will too, if you don't come into my car right away" he rolled his eyes jokingly.

I snapped from my thought and gasped.
"O-oh, i-i'm sorry donghae-ssi"
i quickly went inside his car, but he just stared at me, didn't even start to look at the front to drive.

"E-er..." I felt my cheeks blushing since he's staring at me while smiling by himself. "I-i thought we are late?" I tried to spoke up.

"You're beautiful"

"A-w-WHAT?!! I-i'm sorry i think my ear doesn't feel r-right" i tried to slapped my own ears, clapped them and cursed silently since i thought i just heard something more irrational. Did he just say--

"You're beautiful, hyukjae-ssi.." Donghae leaned closer to me, and i felt i stopped breathing.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
I palmed my blushing cheeks.

Donghae jumped away and rubbed his chest, shocked. "Gahd, you shocked the hell off me!"

"S-sorry d-donghae-ssi i think my eyes felt blurry too.." I pouted and palmed my face, but then i heard him chuckled.

"No pabo. These are not your imagination" donghae pulled my hands and pinned them over my head.

"I said, you're beautiful.." He leaned closer and i widened my eyes when his nose brushed to mine. "And i'm about to kissed you earlier.."

And i felt the jolt of electricity running through my spine as he landed his lips on mine.
Damn..no...he didn't know that.. That i...actually i...

"S-Stop!!!" I pushed him away and he widened his eyes in shocked.

"W-what..? I-i thought you like me..?"

"I do!!!"
I palmed my blushing face.

"So why--"

"I'M A ERT!! I used to took a peek on you when you were changing and jerked off with you in my mind!! A-and i-i can't hold it if-if..y-you..." I kept palming my face when i felt tent forming in my pants.

I'm ready.
I'm ready if he wants to scold me, disgusted with me or even--

"Pfft!! Puhahahaha!!!!"

E-eh?

I pulled off my hands away, then pouted. I see. He made fun of me right now. Maybe i can't be with him anyway.

"B-bye then.."
I was about to walked out of his car when he suddenly pulled me again and pinned me under him.

"Where are you going, hyukjae-ssi..?"

"I-i thought you disgusted with me.." I said sadly.

"What? Of course not.. You're adorable.." He smiled gently and pecked my nose. "..And i want to help you with this adorable thing too.." He grabbed my erected member.

"A-ah!!"

Donghae bit his lips and i felt him starting unbuckled my belt.
"Nnh..h-hae..n-not here.."

"So..where..?"

"M-my house.."

-----------

"A-ah!!! H-hae!! Slow down!!"

"Damn it hyuk you're too tight!!"

"Of course!! I'm a for your info!!!"

"W-what?? I'm a too!! I've never do this kind of thing before. The only one aroused me is you!!"

"Then move slowly!!" I winched but moaned when donghae's hard member pounded on a bundle of nerves inside me.
"Nnh..f-faster.."

"Aissh what do you want exactly? Slow or fast??" He asked me as he ed in and out of me. "You're so whiny"

I widened my eyes.
"What?! Stop this then!! I don't wanna do it!!! -A-ah!! There!!!"

"You don't wanna do it huh?" He smirked.

I blushed and pouted.
"You're not gentle"

Donghae sighed, but then he smiled at me gently. He cupped my face and showered me with kisses all over my face, makes me giggled.

"I'm sorry hyuk-can i call you hyukkie?" I smiled and nodded, bit my lips since still in me. "I'm sorry for being such an .. I'll be gentle from now on..okay?"

I nodded, and moaned slowly when he started moving again. I circled my arms around his neck as he pounded in and out of me, screamed loudly when he hit my pleasure spot furiously.

"I love you hyukkie!! Aahh!!!" He screamed and i felt my muscles clamped his hard member, and as i shot my between our body, donghae filled me with his seed.
Ah, i felt so complete.

---------

"..-ssi..? Hyukjae-ssi?"

I snapped from my mind and suddenly i'm still outside donghae's car.

Oh. Damn. It.

Did i just daydreaming all of those ert thing??? Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!

"Hyukjae-ssi?"

I shook my head and quickly get into his car. I cursed silently when i felt i'm slightly hard from my quick dream earlier.

"You're beautiful"

I heard him saying, widened my eyes and turned my face to him.

Oh. My. God.


---------------------------