Chapter 18 : FIRST DATE – Part II [XiuHan/LuMin]

I'm all about you, Xiumin

Hi... ^ ^,

This update comes out faster than I expected :))

Thank you for reading my fic and all the sweet comments...고마워!!

Warning : Grammar error and all kinds of typos

------------------------------------------------------------

@pandabun I love XiuRis too, more is coming ^ ^,

@KristineeVee wait till Xiumin acknowledge his feeling :))

@Teeheehaha-ara me too - -"

@kuroyukihime {high five} ^ ^,

@derpcheonsa so he's deserved it, LOL

@Meorikkeutpputeo :))

@ELFxotics XiuHan is here!! ^ ^,

@kuroyukihime Yep, XiuLay is my favorite... next update is for you :)

@diozon baby ^ ^, your comment made this update comes early.. thank you ^ ^,

​------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18 : FIRST DATE – Part II [XiuHan/LuMin]

 

 

Chapter 17 : FIRST DATE – Part II

….

Luhan's birthday party was held at the head office in Beijing, the fans weren’t invited.. only their gifts piled up in the practice room… some were really expensive, some were handmade, some were extremely weird.. like cute boxer or even y underwear… and numerous of cakes….

“ they shouldn’t waste the money for these expensive gifts…” …the birthday’s owner said as he felt sorry to make his fans spent a lot of money… he looked at the mountain of gifts…

“ how about you guys.. where is my gift?…” jokingly asked the members and the sunbaes in there… Zhoumi and Henny participated today too…

“ you need to open all the gifts then you will find our gifts with our name in there..” … Henry pointed at the gift mountain, laughed happily, did highfive with all the boys… while Xiumin just looked at Luhan reluctantly… He didn’t provide a gift for  Luhan… He first thought that Luhan and him would go shopping together… but it ended up that he was with Kris all day instead…. Luhan tried to talked to him many times, asking where they were and what they were doing. Small boy didn’t dare to face Luhan at this state, he just kept smiling and said ‘we provided your birthday party’, Kris told him to say that. And that Luhan just smiled as he heard it, that made the eldest felt even guiltier… today, it’s more like he ditched Luhan to hang out with Kris… it’s really not right, coz Luhan was the first who appointed him…

They enjoyed the party for along while, before separated to their own dorm…

Almost of them finished bathing and gathered in the living room as usual.. only Xiumin and Luhan weren’t there….

“ where is Minseok?..” … Duizhang questioned to Tao when he didn’t see the eldest…

“ hyung was showering when I came down here… now probably at his study table…” ….gave the information, while Kris and others nodded to the told..

“ well.... later is fine…” …the leader mumbled to himself… it’s tonight… he will tell Xiumin… I can’t let you think of that man no more… whoever that guy is, I don’t think he can beat me who is with you 24/7…

…..

“..hrrr…..” ….the eldest of the house sat at his study table, sighed a very long breath to himself… still felt so uneasy at the situation… I lied to Luhan… thought that then flopped down on the table….

“ I shouldn’t do this…” …murmured the same words … I hurt his feeling again…. Sat up and messed his hair in confused….

“ I will apologize!!... I should!! I’m at fault this time!!..” said determinedly… stood up walked to the door, but before he could touch the door knob… the door was pushed open to his face...

“ aw!!!!!!..” …. the door totally hit his cute nose..  the eldest yelped, groping to it in pain…

“ Oh my god! Minseok!! Are you alright??!! …” …the culprit asked worriedly, tried to check Xiumin’s face…

“ damn!!  Don’t you know how to knock the door??!!!...” screamed to the person, then lifted his head up… seeing the visitor, made him calm down a little bit…

“ I’m sorry!!… hurt much?? need medicine??..” …that pretty boy still asked concernedly…

“ no Luhan… I’m fine…” … said that, and checked his nose if it still in its place not subsided or distorted….

“ your nose is still there, don’t worry…” … Luhan sheepishly smiled to small boy…guided Xiumin’s arm, brought him back to his bed…

“ where are you going?..... still hurt? let me see…” ..asked his friend as he saw the eldest was about to walk out… and looked closely to that round face… that cute nose turned a little bit red from the impact…

“ I’m ok…” .. pushed Luhan hand away… rubbed his nose a few time, stared at the pretty face from his eyes’ corner…

“ I’m going to see you…” put his hand down on the lap…prepared himself to surrender at all the guilty…

“ see me? I’m coming to see you too.. but what’s it about?..” … sat down beside the short figure… Xiumin blew the air out one more time, met Luhan’s eyes directly…

“ I’m sorry Luhan, I ditched you today… I didn’t help Minwook hyung to prepare your birthday party….” …confessed … seeing Luhan just quietly stared at him… well he could get mad…he should….

“ and I was with Yifan all day, eating, shopping and watching movie… yeah… 3D movie..” ..said it out and wanted to whack himself.. do I need to mention 3D??...

“ I’m sorry Luhan…. It’s very wrong I know… and I didn’t even have a gift for you…” …at this point, he didn’t know how to continue the conversation… Luhan was just too quiet….

“ I’m sorry…”…said it again…

“ it’s ok… I already knew…” … pretty boy said with a bitter smile…. While Xiumin twitched his eyes back at his friend almost immediately…

“ what? You knew?!!...” .. surprised at pretty boy’s words, then turned to pout at his own fault… slouched down, feeling himself was so small in front of Luhan…

“ Um… I asked Hyunkyun hyung, asked him to text you to buy a cake, so you would come back early… don’t blame him… he just pitied me..” ..his smiled disappeared… but didn’t get angry or anything…

“ I’m sorry Luhan… we still have sometime tomorrow… should we go shopping and playing soccer?..” …tried to make up for his beautiful friend… Luhan shook his head in deny and that made the eldest’s heart sank low… small boy didn’t know no more how to repay to Luhan…

“ let’s go tonight…” … the deer boy quoted…

“ what??...” …monolid eyes widened up at the request… Luhan grabbed to small boy’s arm, shook that arm with his innocent doe eyes looked straight at Xiumin…

“ let’s go tonight… I want to play soccer..” …blinked cutely to the eldest as he begged him..

“ ….”…Xiumin narrowed his eyes at that cute freak… didn’t agree at all… but… Luhan was just soooooooo cute!!!!!....

“ I’m ok.. but I don’t think Kyunnie hyung will let us go..” ….patted skinny hand a few time…

“ don’t let him know then…” …shouted with his sparkling eyes…

“ how?...” the eldest questioned… Luhan gave out a sly smile…

“ …just trust me.. see you in the living room at 11, ok?..”….smacked his own chest confidently, making a proper appointment… while Xiumin just nodded… what’s in his head this time….

“ .. … ok…” …sighed as he had nothing to say, just accepted Luhan’s offer…. Where can we play soccer at midnight??.... should I dress in full uniform??... silly thought to himself, look at Luhan’s naughty smile… how could he change his mood so easy, he was so upset just now…. But this part is what he likes the most about Luhan, his friend is real nice and cheerful…. Luhan never really get mad at anyone… everybody loves him…. Xiumin himself also feels at ease around him…

“ Baozi…” …sweet boy called the name out when Xiumin didn’t say a thing but kept staring at him for quite time… and that pulled small boy back from his thought…

“ oh.. what..” ..the hyung turned to other direction, when he recognized himself was mesmerized by his pretty friend… Luhan giggled at Xiumin awkward action… poked his face close to brown hair boy…

“ if you look at me any longer… I would think that you fall for me already… lol…” teased the elder, he was just joking… but the words merely got the round face all red… the person turned back to Luhan, pushed the skinny but toned chest away…

“ …you silly.. just get out already…” …he felt so embarrassed for no reason, so he kept pushing skinny boy out of his bed, Luhan stood up laughing happily…

“ alright… I’ll see you at 11..” …pretty boy confirmed their appointment again before leaving to his room….

Xiumin let his eyes following the visitor till he disappeared from the sight…

“ fall for what… stupid deer.. who will fall for you.. it’s just awkward because of your rash confession…. don’t be so full of yourself!!...tsk!..” ..mumbled out to no one… he also didn’t know why his heart fluttered when Luhan …. Cute face let out an uneasy expression, raised a hand touching his chest…

“ I got heart disease or what?? Stop drumming already!!...” …scolded his own heart, clenched his shirt hardly…. I can’t have feeling for a man….Luhan is a friend.. It can’t happen….

…..

“ Hyung… I’m sleepy…” … maknae walked to his hyung, back hugged small figure on the chair lovingly… Xiumin patted the black hair, looked back at his cute dongsaeng…

“ just sleep first… I’ll go in a little bit…”… flicked slightly on the younger’s arm… but Tao still held on to him tightly…

“ why hyung.. it’s late now.. almost 11… just sleep together, ok?...” …tried to pulled his beloved hyung from the chair… the eldest laughed off, walked after the young boy to his bed…

“ go ahead sleep first..… hyung will come here when hyung feels sleepy, ok?....” …pressed Tao’s shoulder to sit down..

“ hurry get sleepy…” …smiled to the eldest then laid down, having Xiumin tucked him with the soft blanket…. Small hyung sat on the bed for a while.. made sure Tao already slept.. so himself quietly walked out …. stepped down to living room…. but he saw no one there…

“ or he slept already??...” …looked around again… Luhan popped in from outside, greeted the eldest with his wide smile..

“ you are here already… let’s go then…” cheerfully waved to Xiumin to come out… brown hair boy looked at Luhan in wonder… he didn’t dress like going for soccer game at all… what’s with that jacket and jeans… lifted his brow in puzzle, but still walked to the door..

“ where are we going?...” ..couldn’t help but asked out… Luhan smiled brightly, grabbed Xiumin’s hand, dragged short boy out…

“ soccer field… let’s go…” … he looked extremely happy as he said it…

“ what?.. wait.. Luhan… wait a little bit..” …parked his steps, trying to get his hand back… but Luhan didn’t let him go…

“ I’m still in pajamas… don’t say you expected me to play like this.. and with this slipper…” …pointed at himself and looked at Luhan, who dressed like going for a fashion show, pretty boy dressed handsomely in the white t-shirt and white jacket with the bleached jeans…. Luhan laughed at him, pulled the soft wrist harder to walk out…

“ I have your shoes here… who cares if you run in the field with that cute outfit…” …pointed to his backpack, still in a very good mood… while the latter got all irritated…

“ how can we get there??.. don’t say we will walk…” ….soccer field is kinda far from the dorm, usually they need to have Minwook to give them a ride  there..

Luhan didn’t even care, dragging Xiumin along with him…

“ yep.. we will walk..” answered the elder, then suddenly stopped his feet….

“ till here… and we will steal a car…” … jokingly told the eldest, who had his jaw dropped in shocked….

“ which one do you like?...this? or that?...” skinny boy continued his talk.. gestured his hand to two sport cars parking there next to each other… Xiumin snapped his head once, trying to understand what is what…

“ wait.. Luhan.. wait…” ..raised another hand grabbed on Luhan’s shoulder…. Luhan just nodded as he was called….brown hair boy gulped down trying hardest to calm his temper…

“ you said you will steal a car??.. are you serious??!!!... let go of me!! I don’t want to be jailed with you!!….” …with the words he could finally shrug his hand off Luhan’s grip… Luhan laughed real hard at Xiumin’s action, those monolid eyes widened up each time he spoke… them eyes looked even bigger than D.O’s eyes…

“ hahahaha… Minseok… why are you so cute… hahaha…” …he even bent down to calm his laughing… it took him for minute to stop..

“ oh.. Minseok.. omg.. I almost die.. lol…” ..pulled small boy to stand next to him… Xiumin stared at him in confused…is he drugged or something??.....

“ I borrow these cars from someone I know, don’t worry…. choose… which one do you like?...” …showed the keys in his pocket…. Xiumin still kept starring at him doubtfully.. so that Luhan used the keys to unlock both cars…

“ I’m not kidding…” confirmed the situation… small boy looked at the cars again …. Who is this boy? seriously… what kind of people he associates with?... wait, these cars were the cars I saw this morning??.. so he prepared them since then??.... scratched his head a few times…

“ …whatever… I don’t like both… just take the taxi, ok?...” …turned to other direction to find the cab… Luhan scoffed..

“ Minseok… where would you find the cab at this hour, in this area??..” ..dragged the eldest to the car…

“Mercedes or Audi….” …tilted his head asking… Xiumin could only sigh to his friend…

“ you choose… I don’t care what I need to ride, as long as it brings me to destination…” …felt so uncomfortable… he didn’t like it at all… didn’t like the way Luhan tried to make it big by using the luxury cars….

“ why? you don’t like it?...” …Luhan’s voice softened down as he saw the elder frowned… it should be perfect with all the things he prepared… but Xiumin didn’t appreciate the cars at all not one bit… the eldest let his eyes glance further into the dark road….

“ I don’t know what kind of family you have, or what kind of cars you used to drive… but I only know ordinary boy Luhan who walked to subway and took the bus with me… I don’t like all these luxury things… I’m not those girls you need to please with expensive gift or special event.. you don’t need to do all this…” ….pressed his lips to a straight line.. turned to Luhan who had his head hung down in disappoint… I didn’t hate this… but it’s too much for me to accept… the soft hand patted on skinny boy’s shoulder…

“ let’s go.. whichever is ok.. choose the one you like… thank you…” …said warmly to the younger… Luhan quietly walked to the passenger seat of the Mercedes sport car… open the door for the elder…

“ I’m sorry I messed things up… just go with this car then… I used Mercedes sometime when I was here…” …told with his gloomed face…. Xiumin walked to him, seeing the boy sulking made him upset too…

“ yahhh… I just told you don’t treat me like a girl… Babo.. smile already, your ugly face make me sick…aish!... ” ..poked the younger’s chest teasingly.. tried to lift up the mood… budged the boy out of his way, jumped on the seat and closed the door by himself… Luhan stood watching him, gave out a small grin then walked back to his seat…

Xiumin looked around in the car… there are two six-packs of beer, a basket of snack, a soccer ball and a huge box of something…they are all piled up in the narrow space behind the driver seat…

“ what a stingy car… so expensive but has just two seats… I would rather buy a truck or a bus with the money for this car… aigoo… I feel my almost touch the ground…” mumbled out nagging the car here and there… Luhan chuckled at what he heard… it’s first time he knows someone hating on this luxury thing…

“sorry… I don’t know you want to ride on a trailer, I will prepare it next time…” …replied back jokingly.. while Xiumin stabbed him with a piercing glance in annoying…

“ …where is he…” ..unicorn sat on his bed with his guitar, looked at the clock on the wall. It’s late, but Luhan didn’t come back to bedroom yet….

“ he said he will find something to eat… if it’s this long.. he may eat the fridge already…” …then walked down to the kitchen…

“ huh?..” ..the boy furrowed his brow when he found no one there… walked back to living room…

“ where is he exactly??...” ..then walked up to Xiumin’s bedroom… stuck his ear to the door… heard nothing but familiar soft snore of Tao… so he opened the door, peeked if Luhan is there…

“ what?...Minseok-hyung is not here too?!!...” started to panic, he ran to the balcony if the two are there, then ran down the hall way again, opened the front door to see if something happen… Hyunkyun-hyung may take them somewhere… the office van still parked properly…  the boy scratched his head in confused… slowly pushed the door shut…

“ where are they?...” …and there his eyes caught something … the shoes case…. Xiumin’s shoes and Luhan’s shoes disappeared…. Young boy stood still, frowned in pungent…

“ that damn Luhan…” …grinded his teeth as he said the name out…

…..

It took them just ten minutes to the soccer field, the place was all dark…

“ How could we play soccer like this…. actually, how to get in there…” …the eldest scanned around the place, talking to the driver, unbuckled the seat belt.. while Luhan just smiled cockily… he parked the car near to the field’s main gate..

“ don’t worry… I’m your Gienie for tonight… let’s go…” …winked handsomely to Xiumin, turned back to grab things behind his seat, having small boy helped getting all of them out…

“ what do you bring, Luhan… we just need a soccer ball..” … stacked the two packs of beer on Luhan’s arms, himself carried a big box and the basket of snack… While Luhan kicked the ball to the gate, hurriedly ran after the ball there… Xiumin just sighed after him, Luhan looked just like a little kid like this… he felt like he is a dad, taking his small son out to playground..

“ alright…” blonde boy nodded to the eldest when he opened the gate with one hand…

“ huh?? How did you open it? You have the key??...”… at this rate, he thought that he may need to ask his friend all night, so he will just stop here… no more question…

Luhan smiled, took a big box from Xiumin then led small figure into the field…

“ Luhan.. it’s dark…” short boy whimpered out, followed closely to Luhan… to a certain spot, the younger put everything on the field.

“ Luhan.. it’s too dark.. we can’t play like this…” …repeated his words again… he could barely see Luhan, if the boy didn’t wear white jacket… Skinny boy hummed in a good mood, opened the box, then picked out a large plastic sheet, he spread it out making a spacious square mat for them to sit… then took a bunch of candle out…

“ hurry Baozi, help me light up all this…” …pulled Xiumin’s hand to sit down… small figure lowered himself as he was told… so he prepared all these

“ we won’t play soccer?...” .. asked while his hand was busy lighting up the candles… the warm light made the place looked more dreamy… pretty boy watched his friend with the loving gaze…small figure carefully put the candles around the mat….Luhan ,himself couldn’t say a thing… the happiness ran through his veins… he almost cry happy tears or even puke butterflies and rainbows at this…  the plan didn’t go well at first… but this minute that he could spend this meaningful time with the person he love…it’s enough… it’s worth living…

“ Luhan.. I asked, if we will play soccer??...” …soft voiced questioned again when Luhan didn’t say a thing back…

“ oh.. well… we should, I bring a soccer ball too… let’s sit and relax first.. sky is so beautiful tonight…” ..avoided the eldest gaze then pointed his finger up to the sky…  small boy nodded as always, finished the last candle… he sat properly on one side of the mat, having Luhan sat on the other side… the atmosphere became so awkward when no one said anything, they kept looking up to the sky…

“…ahh..Baozi.. I made anchovy rice ball, are you hungry…” …offer the food at a time like this… the eldest furrowed an eyebrow..

“ you made food???..” …made sure if he heard it right… Luhan nodded proudly, took a plastic box out, grabbed a pack of beer, opened a can for Xiumin..

“ here..” handed the can to brown hair boy, happily opened the food box and showed it to his friend… Xiumin looked at the thing Luhan called ‘rice ball’…

“….. what did you put in this?...” …blinked his eyes rapidly… the rice balls looked so scary.. they’re not even formed a ball shape…it’s distorted, some are small some are too big and the rice spread all over…

“ well.. the recipe says to put anchovy, chopped onion, sesame seeds and sesame oil.. also some chilly powder… you like Kimchi, right?.. I put some in there too…” …he looked really happy as he told the food story… Xiumin gave out a restrained smile…. ‘recipe says’ so he didn’t know how to cook?? would I die if I eat this??... but I can’t hurt his feeling on his birthday, right?... let’s eat it after midnight then, so I can scold him if it taste weird….sighed to the person then set down the food box…

“ It looks good but I’m not hungry, Luhan-ah… sit it here for a while then I will eat it later…ok?..” ….tried to smile sweetly to the younger, who gloomed down at the refusal… the eldest looked at his expression then closed his eyes tried hardly to ignore.. but…

“ …..ah.. ok… may be just eat one is alright…ha.. ha…ha…” gave out dry laughter at the end of sentence, hesitantly picked up a rice ball… he stuffed the whole thing in his mouth, chewing it and swallowed, then put down the chopsticks.. having Luhan watching in excite all along..

“ how is it?? Baozi!! Is it good??” the boy eagerly asked out, tried to read Xiumin’s expression… the eldest took a big gulp of beer… then twitched his eyes at Luhan… he really planned that he won’t scold him…

“ Luhan…. I don’t want to say this… but, Luhan… don’t ever cook again…ok?..” clenched his teeth speaking out… tried not to get angry at the younger.. Luhan’s smile vanished in an instant..

“ why? not good??..” observing his food in wonder… the short boy used the chopsticks hit on the food box..

“ why don’t you try it yourself?..” …with that he picked a rice ball up and fed Luhan… skinny boy chewed it slowly, looked at his friend with a sorry expression..

“ …It… doesn’t taste like anything…” sadly admitted the fact that he can’t cook, for God sake…

“ is this even edible??.. If you want to eat rice ball, just tell Yixing, he could do well… too salty is the worst it will get…” …Xiumin continued his complaint… Luhan just sat quietly remorse on his guilty…

“ sorry.. I just want to cook for you… it’s special day … I want to do it.. just for you…” …told sincerely… prepare the garbage bag to throw the food away…. but the eldest snatched the food box, sat it on his lap…

“ yah!! what a bad kid!… you can’t throw away the food..” yelled at skinny boy, then stuffed the rice balls in his mouth… even those crap were awful, but he ate them all, finished the rest in no time…. Luhan watched him eating, feeling like crying… he tried to pulled the box away many times but the eldest opposed to eat it all..

“… I’ll let it go just once… don’t cook ever again.. arrasoe!!!”…put the empty box on the mat, while Luhan nodded his head rapidly with an awkward smile…. opened another can of beer for the hyung…

“ what’s time is it now?..” ..the eldest continued talking, he had nothing with him, just his cute pajamas and a pair of slipperr…

“ It’s ten to midnight… are you cold??..” …took his jacket off and offered it to Xiumin, left just a white long sleeve t-shirt on him…. but the elder shook his head in deny…

“ I’m fine… let’s blow your birthday’s candle before the day ends…” ..with the words, he gathered five candles in his hand left other two candles in their place, raised the candle bouquet in front of Luhan… let out his angelic voice… Korean happy birthday song, kid version...

 

생일 축하합니다. 생일축하합니다 / Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you
지구에서 우주에서 제일 사랑 합니다. / In the earth, in the universe I love you most.
꽃보다 더 곱게 별보다 더 밝게 / More beauty than flower, brighter than stars
사자보다 용감하게, 해피벌스데이 투 유 / More courage than lion, happy birthday to you
생일축하합니다 생일 축하합니다 / Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you
꽃다운 내 친구야 굵고 깊게 살아요 / My friend who is like a Flower. Wish you live your life strong and meaningful.

 

Brown hair boy finished the last line… teared up Luhan looked at the eldest, he got all emotional now… actually he doesn't cry much... but it couldn't be helped, if it's related XIumin... and this... it’s too happy to believe this is real….

“ Chuk-ha hae, Luhan…” …smiled cutely… but Luhan just kept looking at him…

“ blow already… hurry…” ..raised the candles up a little bit.. so that Luhan smiled out, closing his eyes making a wish….

“ you make a wish too.. then we can blow it together…” …told his friend.. Xiumin rolled his eyes thinking of his wish then closed his eyes for five seconds…

“ alright.. let’s blow …” the eldest encouraged again… two persons blew out at the same time, put off the light from the five candles… the dim light from another two candles allowed the two just to see each other…. Luhan tried to look at Xiumin’s face through the darkness..

“ thank you, Minseok… this is the best…” …said his sincere thanks, covered the jacket on small hyung’s shoulder… the eldest laughed a bit of the situation…

“ what did I do, so you have to thank me… you gave me a ride here, prepared food and beer, gave me your jacket.. all I do was nothing…” … drank the beer in a good mood, leaned back in relax manner having his elbows to the back to support his body, looking up the sky… he likes stars… in the pitch dark sky, the stars shine even brighter… the moment is so nostalgic..

“ I’m thanking you.. for being born… I’m thanking you that you are here with me tonight…. You may not know, but this is really precious to me…” …he looked at his friend’s side profile, that pretty eyes, cute nose and thin lips, were extremely beautiful under the candle light like this… while small boy just nodded, he continued his drink from one can to two… two to three… and three to four… man and alcohol are sold as a pair.. he finished the whole can, then laid down comfortably…

“ It’s been so long since the last time I came out to the field and look at the stars like this… it’s too long that I forgot how it feels…”….he used to do it a lot with Suwon in the past… the petal lips formed a curve on it…. Luhan glanced at him then laid down too…

“ Minseok… can we hold hands?...” he really did ask for permission…

“ umm... can we?.. i don't know...” the eldest said just that, reach his hand up, looking at the stars through the fingers … he started to act weird when the alcohol took control of him… slowly he saw Luhan’s hand raised up, those skinny fingers intervened with his firmly… then they put their hands down on the mat… fell into the awkward silence again…

….

“ is he asleep already…” tall leader mumbled out in the dark room… Chen was already slept sound on his bed…

He told Xiumin he had something to talk tonight.. the eldest always goes to bed late… sometime after midnight, like 1 or 2 or even 3 in the morning…

“ I need to tell him.. before he reply to that man…” ..sat up determinedly, his heart raced just by thinking about confessing to Xiumin again… cheered himself up then walked out to second floor… he saw the light through the space between the floor and the door…

“ so he is still up…” smiled out…gave a soft knock on the door.. Tao may be asleep already… didn’t wait till the owner let him it, twisted the doorknob opened …

“ what?? … he’s not here?...” looked around the room, it’s only Tao who slept so sound on Xiumin’s bed.. all the blanket fell on the floor…

“ this kid…” Duizhang walked to maknae, lifted the blanket up, covered it back on the youngest’s body properly…

“ do you practice Kangfu in your sleep too??...” … let out small laugher at Tao’s position, his long legs and arms occupied all the bed’s space…

“ Minseok won’t sleep with you at this rate… aishh…” …ruffled maknae’s hair lovingly… then walked down stair… Minseok is probably in the living room….

“huh?? Not here too?? Where is he going this late…” he checked all over the place again.. but no trace of Xiumin… finally walked to the shoes case… there….

“ his shoes ain’t here…. Luhan’s too??…. Where the hell they are going??... they will get in trouble if Hyunkyun hyung knows this..” … frowned as he thought the two were at somewhere alone together…

..

“…I’m drunk…” …small boy broke the silence that took place long enough…. Luhan stared at him… that means you are not, drunken man never admits he is drunk

“ you are really good at drinking, I wish I could drink that much too…” …glanced at the can in his hand… he couldn’t finish a single one…

“ nahh… I am with guy friends for all of my life… the fellows in Taekwondo club are heavy drinkers…” …smirked to the thought…

“ you weren’t of age yet in high school, did you drink back then??...” …skinny boy got interested by the told, flipped to lay on his side looking at his small friend with his amazed doe eyes… the eldest laughed at Luhan’s action…

“ it’s not that bad, we drank in the house having adults with us. We didn’t do bad thing, just drank and talked after the match..” explained some more.. Luhan nodded to it.. and recognized one thing…. I’ve known him almost 4 years, but I barely know about his past before joining SM…..

“ Baozi… tell me more about your school life.. It looked like you were popular back then…” …teased the elder… he only knew that Xiumin was good at study, he was really good at sports too.. and he had a lot of fanboys, even before they debut… because the eldest has strong personality, so the boys admire him a lot…

“ popular?? Hahaha.. you can’t use that word with me, lol… I spent all my school time with friends and brothers, practiced Taekwondo and some other martial arts.. well soccer sometime too, I was so busy hanging out with them, all I had was strict sunbae, bunch of idiot shingu and silly hoobae. So the word popular never existed in my school life…” …giggled as he said things out… while pretty boy pouted in jealousy…

“ I wish I could be in high school with you.. sat in the same class, had lunch, played soccer and walked home together… especially the last thing, how many girls you walked home with?... ” …sulking with his own question… sure thing, athlete honor student, cute face and gentle… the girls would never skip him

“ nehh… none… I always walked home with my brother, if there were girls with us, they were my brother’s fans…” … the picture of those old days flashed in his head… Luhan was happy to dead at what he just heard… OMG!!! It sounds like he never dates!!!!!.......

“ so you never had girlfriend back then???...” …asked in excited, looked at Xiumin like a puppy saw a delicious snack…

“ I had…” …small boy told frankly… and there Luhan’s ears and tail fell down…

“ she was a hoobae, she confessed and I thought it’s ok to date her…” …said like it’s nothing…  you said you weren’t popular?? Kim Minseok.. you are really something...

“ you didn’t like her?...” …so curious… every little thing of his Baozi drew his attention…

“ it was like that at first… but I liked her more and more, day by day.. she was a really nice girl, I was always at ease around her like being with a close friend… she was not so girlish, she didn’t put on any make up… didn’t wear skirt…but she was really cute that way....” …smiled when he thought of his old days … Luhan looked at him, chewed his lip as the jealousy took his sense, the boy tried to take deep breath while hearing Xiumin’s love story, he couldn’t stand the fact this guy was loving someone, it’s too much too bare…

“ why did you break up then??... Oh my god!!! Minseok!! My heart is gonna explode!! what’s her name?! how tall was the girl?! how long did you date her?! Did you kiss her?! Did you sleep with her??!...” …blurted off all the questions in his head out, sat up looking at the eldest directly … Xiumin startled at Luhan’s sudden burst.. so he slowly sat up too….

“ why are you like this, Luhan… calm down a little bit, ok…” …shrugged his hand off.. that made the pretty face frowned even more…

“ yah… stupid ugly crazy frog….stop making that ugly face already…. Aigoo!.. no wonder Tao called you like that a lot…” … referred to the maknae.. Luhan glared at him then turned to other direction, crossed his arms sulking by himself… I never feel so ugly when Tao called me those silly name… but when you called me that, I really started to feel stupid, ugly and crazy… seriously.. Kim Minseok…tsk!!… so the eldest snorted at him…

“ We broke up because we turned back to be just friends, it’s more comfortable that way… her name was HyeJun.. I don’t know the exact height but she was like.. here, at my ear…we dated for a year.. and we did kiss…” … answered all at once, then laid back down….. But Luhan didn’t seem to satisfy at all, he turned back and grabbed to Xiumin’s arm…

“ did you sleep with her??...” …the most important thing he wanted to know… The eldest looked back at him, pushed that skinny hand away…

“ what’s the matter with you then, if I did sleep with her….stop already, this is a private issue… you don’t need to know..” ….felt so not right with Luhan’s question….

“ I just wanted to know… If you were in a deep relationship with a girl before… didn’t mean to invade your privacy or anything… I love you, I want to know all about you… I’m sorry…” ….his voice softened down as he apologized… small boy sighed at his friend..

“ … I said stop making that ugly face… aish!!... alright, I didn’t sleep with her, didn’t sleep with no one… are you happy now??..” …yelled at the blonde boy in annoying… but the told put an overly bright smile on the deer boy’s face…. He couldn’t describe how happy he was….does this mean… Minseok never slept with anyone…so he is still ????!!!!......... scream happily in his heart… d the soft hand again, laid down next to small figure….

“ I’m happy… I love you…” ….whispered out, locked his fingers with Xiumin’s… with the last candle gone.. he didn’t  have a chance to see how red that round face was…

…..

“ that sly deer… where did he take Minseok hyung???....” ..unicorn boy whined out.. kept staring at Luhan’s empty bed…

“ this is not good…” … then sighed in frustrated… he was in the bathroom when they escaped….

“ damn Luhan.. you tricky!!...” …threw a pillow at Luhan’s bed in a bad mood…  that Luhan is so touchy, he can’t feel at ease in this situation… the more he imagine what Luhan will do to his beloved brother, the more he got all irritated…

“ omg!! I can’t take this!!...” …burst off irritation.. then stomped down to living room again… and there the giant leader already sat at the couch in a very bad mood….

….

....Two boys lying on the grass field.. it's really dark tonight, that made the eldest scooted even closer to Luhan.....

" you don't like it dark..." ..asked small boy beside him... the person shook his head..

" not really... but it must be a little bit better if they turn on light..." ...told as he thought... Luhan chuckled, tightened his fingers with Xiumin's..

" you have nothing to look for at this place, this time... only the star and me..." ...held the hand up, pressed a kiss on it then flipped to lay on his side, looking closely at Xiumin face..

The one seemed to notice that love gaze, he could feel the hot breath from skinny boy ticklish his neck from time to time, so he pointed at the sky to distract the younger…

" that one is so bright..." .. but pretty boy didn't take his eyes out of his beloved person at all

" star is nothing when you are here with me..." ... what a super sweet words he ever heard in his life... the plum cheeks blushed as he listened to Luhan's words... good that it was dark...

" I didn't buy you anything yet.. I thought we could go shopping... but I'll surely buy you whatever you want next time.." ...turned to look at the birthday's owner... there.. his nose touched slightly with Luhan's... the big monolid eyes windened in surprise.. he tried to sit up but another one there grabbed firmly to his wrist... pulled small body to flop down on him...

" If you can grant my wish instead of buying me gift... would you do it?.." ...

….

 “ oh.. Gege… not sleepy yet…” …greeted Duizhang as if he didn’t know why the leader was there…

“ yeah…  have something to take care of… you just hurry and go to sleep…” ….waved to the younger to leave… hopefully the boy didn’t know the two brothers disappeared, but is it possible? When Lay roommate with Luhan…. Lay smirked at him…

“ well.. I also have something to take care of… my roommate is lost somewhere… also… Minseok hyung is not here, right?...” …met the elder’s sharp eyes … Kris fell silence for seconds then nodded..

“..  yeah… zip up your mouth, we can’t let Kyunnie hyung know this…” …said Kris with his serious tone…

“ gege.. you looked tired…you can go to bed first, I’m not sleepy.. I’ll wait for them here…” ..generously asked his exhausted brother to leave first…

“ I can’t… they went together in the mid of the night like this… how could I sleep?!!..” .. his voice got louder as he couldn’t stay compose anymore… covered his face with his big hands in frustrated… the young one didn’t say anything... just walked to the kitchen and came back with a pack of beer , opened one for the elder…

“ I don’t know why you got so upset about them went out together… but let’s drink while we are waiting…” …pretending unicorn put the can in Kris’s hand… the leader took a big gulp then turned to Lay, snatched the can away…

“ you can’t drink, it’s not good for your health…” sat the bottle on the table as he said it…. Unicorn let out a small smile… even he acted silly sometime.. but still.. he is a good leader… an indeed good brother…. It’s sad… that we are rivals

“… wha.. what…” …small boy stuttered as he tried to free himself from Luhan’s arms, but it’s not that easy with his position like this, Luhan’s two hands locked behind his waist… while himself using his two arms pushed against the floor to spare themselves some space…but those skinny arms rapidly pulled his body down, now that their chests stuck together from Luhan’s strength…. since when he became this strong…

“ I asked… if you would grant my wish.. then any gift is no need…” …slowly repeated his request again, looked the short boy in the eyes…….

“ let me go first.. then tell me what is it…” …small boy held his breath as he bargained… restrained his head, lifted it up the highest he could… felt his heart raced crazily at the situation….

“ no… it’s warm like this…” … pulled harder and finally had the small figure fell completely on him…

“ Yah!!! Luhan!!! Let me go already!! You bustard!! I won’t give you gift!! I won’t grant you anything!! let go of me!!!...” screamed at the younger while struggling with all his might… but Luhan just laughed at him…

“ calm down Minsoek-ah… it’s warm like this ain’t it?.. even I’m so excited having you laid on me like this, lol… I’m really happy I could die…” ….tightened his embrace… there’s the eldest paused to listen to him…

“ Minseok-ah… I really love you, what should I do?... I love you so much that I couldn’t think of anything else… at the point that I can live and die for you…” …sincerely spoke out, then lowered his gaze to look at Xiumin, the moment that the eyes met, the eldest felt like everything stopped… to hide his wavering expression, the eldest quietly rested his head on skinny shoulder… can’t help, it’s too tired to keep my head up… before let out his soft voice…

“ say it… what do you want…” …muttered out… I heard Luhan’s heart beat…

“ ….” Pretty boy looked at him unbelievably..

“ hurry, say it… while I’m drunk, I might grant you anything…” … needed to ask himself again if he was really drunk…

“ Kiss me…” …there’s the request coming out… small figure slowly lifted his head up, looking at Luhan… he felt his head started to spin, it’s so dizzy so he need to snapped his head once…

“ what?...” asked again… couldn’t believe what he heard…

“ you heard it right…. Kiss me… a kiss from you, it’s my wish… as a gift…” …redeemed his gift voucher… ….

“ I need more beer…” ….Xiumin darted up immediately, got away from skinny arms… Luhan watched the eldest finished a can in a flash… giggled at him… oh my god! He is so cute….

“ slow down Minseok-ah.. we have plenty time…” …smiled happily…

“ so you would grant my wish?? Would you kiss me??..” asked again.. and there Xiumin choked his drink, spouted the beer  out like a whale sprays water, he coughed a few time, smacked his chest frequently, took a quick glance at Luhan…

“ Luhan-ah… I thought about it a lot… I want to ask you one thing…” ..put the can down, look further into the darkness…while another boy sat straight anticipating the question…

“ what’s the difference it will make, if I accept your feeling….”….lowered his sight to the floor as the silence visited them again… Luhan stunned for a while at the sudden unexpected question….

“ …..” … he didn’t have the exact answer to it either… he thought real hard about it then sighed out…

“ … I don’t know, Minseok-ah…. I just know that I love you, want to be with you, walk holding hands.. eat.. laugh.. with you, have you all to myself....” …played his own hand as he tried to figure what’s more to say…

“ Luhan… we always walk holding hands, eat, laugh and you are always with me, almost all the time… on the stage, at the dorm, out for shopping… we are always together… isn’t it already what you want??...” clarified things, since he really sees no difference in their relationship…. But Luhan shook his head at the told….

“ I think.. you really don’t understand the situation… Minseok-ah.. being lovers, means that one day you will love me back… then I can kiss you whenever I want, hold you tight and make you mine… that’s what all men need with his lover… don’t’ say you never felt it with your ex-girlfriend??...” …said frankly what’s in his head… and that turned the eldest beet red again…

“ ….stop already, I know what do you mean..” …dared not to raise his head up… he felt that Luhan was staring at him..

“ how about my kiss…” …reminded the eldest again…

“ I don’t accept your feeling yet…” …mumbled out… Luhan laughed at him.. that small figured had his legs curled to his chest, his chin rested on the knees cutely.. looked like a fluff ball… at this point, can I think that he is convinced a little bit

“ that’s no need to say often.. I already know….this time I didn’t request your feeling either.. I requested for my gift… don’t be so stingy… give it already…” ….rushed the eldest, picked the jacket and put it on that small shoulder again…

“ I’m fine..” …handed the jacket back to the blonde boy.. but Luhan put it back on Xiumin, pulled the two ends of the collar together, also turned small boy to face him properly…

“ just keep it on....it’s chill at night… well… do it already…” …encouraged this friend, leaned close to that round face… Xiumin slowly lifted his head up… Luhan’s face was so close that he could see all details on that pretty face… the sparking round eyes with beautiful long lash, cute button nose and the scars on his lips…

“ just a kiss [뽀뽀], right?..” confirmed again..

“ yep… a kiss [뽀뽀]…” .. skinny boy repeated the word, then closed his eyes, puckered his lips waiting for his required gift… the hyung blew the air out, gathering his courage to proceed the request… then took a super quick peck on Luhan’s cheek…

“…what?...” beautiful boy opened his eyes, looked at Xiumin in disbelieved…
“ obviously… it was a kiss [뽀뽀]…” …that cute monolid eyes blinked back innocently… Luhan shut his eyes tightly, trying not to get irritated….

“ Minseok-ah… I meant KISS!! Deep KISS!! [키스] .. understand??!! kiss me!! On my lips!!..here!! here!!...” ..yelled at the eldest, pointing his finger to his mouth many times….he couldn’t help, his friend is too blunt for words… so the eldest gaped at Luhan’s sudden burst…

“…aish!!.. why to yell at me… alright, alright… on the lips, ok?…” …said in annoying… Luhan himself couldn’t tell no more, what kind of situation is this?? It should be a romantic scene as in the movie, right?...and there, he tried again, calmed down his temper then closed his eyes… small hyung bit his lips in displease…… again…. took a quick peck on Luhan’s lips…. And this really happened….

“ Yah!!! You!! Kim Minseok!! You tried to piss me off or what!!...” … ended of his patience, screamed at his small friend… Xiumin jumped in surprised…

“..uh.. why???...I kissed already!! What else do you need?!!..” …yelled back to the pretty boy…. would it turn to be a serious fight??....

“ Yah!! I told you to kiss me!! Kiss me seriously!! You don’t know how to do that??!!.. no wonder the girl dumped you!!...” …the accusation sounded really weird at this point…

“ yah!! You are so troublesome!! All I can do was just that, so what?!!..” pushed Luhan’s chest away to stand up, but he tripped down almost at the same time when Luhan grabbed to the two ends of the jacket’s collar, pulled them down real hard having Xiumin knelt in front of him…

“ yah!!.. you….”…the eldest was so ready to whack someone at the moment, but the jacket was pulled hardly sent the small head swayed up front… when he recognized it again.. his petal lips was shut completely by another pair of lips there…  not sure if it was because of alcohol kept him from thinking straight.. or his mind was really willing and agreed to the kiss as well…

Luhan’s soft lips grinded gently on his red thin lips, that blonde boy stuck his tongue in between the eldest’s lips begging for entrance…

“..unnn…” …the eldest let out a soft moan from his throat …while the younger’s hot tongue working skillfully on him, the warm wet thing twirled with his tasting every single inch in his sweet cavern, he almost lose all his composing when Luhan  his tongue rapidly, that was arousing his sense more and more, the kiss seemed rough but still so sweet and gentle at the same time…  all the small boy could do was using his trembling hands grabbed firmly onto Luhan’s shoulder while his body went weak like jelly during his first ever deepest kissing…

Luhan himself was too much into the kiss, he never wanted to break away his lips, it was so sweet and that vulnerable Kim Minseok turned him on to the max, each moan from the eldest encouraged him to do it more, stuck his tongue in deeper, to that hot slick tongue harder… till he noticed Xiumin’s uneven breathing … so he slowly broke the kiss… but kept kissing softly on the red lips again and again, bit slightly and on that lips, didn’t want to let go… seeing Xiumin’s fair skin turned all red, the person panted hardly holding onto him trying to sit straight… pretty boy almost can not stop himself, he wanted to push small boy down, rip those damn cute pajamas off and do whatsoever making the eldest to moan for him more… but it’s just his unexecuted desire….

The blonde boy cupped that cute face to look at him….

“..hey… thanks for the gift…” …whispered sweetly to the person in front of him, pulled the soft figure into his warm embrace… too happy to believe …

“ …”.. there’s no answer from small boy, he couldn’t believe it either… he let Luhan kiss him… the biggest trouble is not the kiss….but …it’s the fact that he thought the kiss wasn’t bad… it’s so good that he never experienced before.. even with his ex-girlfriend…

“ …it’s just for your birthday… don’t ever think further…” …the eldest muttered out… freed himself from the warm hug…

“ I know…” ….even he said that… but he really thought that Xiumin might have a feeling for him a little bit…

“ Minseok-ah.. let’s play soccer!!..” … broke the awkward atmosphere, cheerfully invited the eldest… Xiumin looked around then shook his head…

“ it’s too dark.. we can’t play like this… plus I don’t want to mess my pajamas…” …open another can of beer instead… Luhan look at him then nodded..

“ seem like you love to drink more than playing soccer, lol… I’ll play a little bit…” …stood up, using his foot dragged the soccer ball into the field.. the hyung let his eyes follow the thin figure till he saw only blur vision of someone wearing white t-shirt out there…

“ … hrrr… I’m old… my eyes aren’t good in the dark no more…” … finished the can then looked up the sky, the atmosphere drew him back to the past… actually I’m never good in the dark… Suwon-ah, I wish you were here with me.. you will never leave me by myself like ths…right?..… and there, he saw a shadow walking to his direction… the familiar sight of someone… he couldn’t see it so clear through the dark.. but this person always shows up… when he got really drunk… or sometime in his dream…

…..

Critical stage of moody Kris…. He sat on the couch having Lay sat with him on another couch… no word from neither of them…

Where are they going…. I already told him I have important thing to talk… he forget??... I have had enough with that guy confessed to him… and now that silly Luhan took him away?!! OMG!! My heart is gonna explode…

“ Ge… the can… it will cut your hand if you keep squeezing it like that…” … unicorn boy gestured at the damaged object… so Kris recognized the can… it already left some wound… it’s bleeding.. but he didn’t feel pain at all… his heart was so furious with the situation….

“ go wash it properly, Ge…” told the elder when he saw it still bleeding… he understood well how Kris felt… it’s killing him inside too, knowing the two went out together in the middle of the night like this.. but.. ain’t it too obvious for Kris to act this way?...

“ it’s nothing… just hand me the tissue paper..” … received the papers from Lay, pressed it on the bleeding part… I’ll wait, Minseok-ah… hurry come back, so I can tell you everything in my heart

In the dark field, there’s Xiumin smiled warmly to that someone, the man he’s always yearning for…

“ hyung… let’s drink…” murmured out, opened a can for himself.. then opened another for the visitor, he put it in front of the person… he might be too drunk, to the point that he can imagine someone up..

“ how long was it, we didn’t talk…” …asked that someone… he already felt so dizzy, his vision out sometime as it’s getting hard to keep his eyes open…  

“ it’s Luhan’s birthday, hyung… so we came out here.. wait till our birthday next year… there I can celebrate for you…” …took a big gulp down his throat then smiled to the dark… for his birthday, he always feels like to  celebrate for two persons.. no matter how long Suwon has left… but this boy never fail a single year ..to wish his hyung to be happy …

“ hyung… this friend.. he is weird.. he just kissed me… I think he has some kind of mental problem.. so don’t mind him, ok?…” … continued talking to his imagination… is this a dream?? But in front of me is really Suwon-hyung.. see? that smile… it’s really him…  to make it clear… he reached his tiny hand out, caressed the handsome face lovingly…

“ I miss you.. hyung… they thought I’m crazy, but I really see you…” scoffed at himself like that..

“ I should cherish you more… spend time with you more…if I were to know… I’ll never asked you to come back on my stupid birthday…” said sadly, raised the can up again… but the pretty hand snapped his wrist down… this surely is a dream.. I can feel his warm hand too…. he is still as caring as always… he felt his eyes burning, he really miss this older brother…

“ I’m sorry hyung… I want to drink some more… it’s only the way I can see you…” … yes… whenever he got drunk.. he always saw Yi Suwon, and everything ended when he sobered up or woke up in the morning… he didn’t care if it’s imagination or something else, it’s happy to be able to see his beloved hyung again… finally let his beautiful tears dropped…

“ hyung.. I love you… I miss you so much my heart hurt…. Let’s meet when I go back to Korea… I promise I’ll go to you right away…” ....sobbing mess as he looked straight to the kind face, because of the tears and the darkness, he couldn’t see anything… he could only felt that warm hand touched his cheek, wiping his tears off… but it didn’t help at all when the tears kept coming out… right now… he knew exactly this is a dream…..he took the warm hand in his, clenched on it rapidly.. gave a soft kiss to the beautiful fingers with all his love.. like the last time he did to Suwon’s body at the funeral…

“ Minseok-ah… don’t cry…” …. the soft voice called more tears from small boy… He missed it so much, this voice.. the voice that always cheered him up in every circumstance.. this dream was too good he didn’t want to wake up … the strong arms reached out and pulled him in, rocking him back and fourth… saying ‘Minseok-ah, uljima’ again and again…  sweet voice gently whispered to him, echoing in his brain, spelling him to calm down from tears.. and there’s… the end of his conscious…

“ should we tell Hyunkyun hyung to find them?…” …unicorn boy asked out… since Kris didn’t say a thing… the leader finished four cans of beer already…

“ no need.. if you are sleepy, just go to bed…” …said that then opened another can…

“ it’s almost 2, I’m worried ..” …said with the worry showed on his face…

“ they are fine, Yixing… don’t let manager hyung know.. the two will get in trouble…” …with his good will… Lay sighed then walked up to his room, came back with his cell…

“ at least we should call… it’s dark outside… I’m worried for Minseok-hyung..” …dialed to Luhan’s number…

….

“ this guy… really something.. he cried when he got drunk??...” …Luhan mumbled out, having drunken Xiumin slept in his arms… then he notice his cell phone which faced down on the mat, now vibrating crazily ..

“ oh… it’s Yixing…” ..said the person’s name out.. slid screen to answer the phone… before he could even greet the younger…

“ you Luhan!!! Where the hell are you?!! Is Minseok hyung witrh you?!!.. come back quickly before Hyunkyun hyung acknowledge your absence!!!..”… loud scream from frustrated Zhang Yixing… the deer boy had to rubbed his ears furiously at that…

“ yah! Yixing.. we are just out for some drink on my birthday.. shut up your mouth.. we will go back in a little bit..” …cut off the line, looked back at the short boy in his arms…

“ what should I do with you… Kim Minseok… you took me for another guy? Seriously, how can you think I got mental problem??...who is that hyung you love so much that you cried for him… tsk!! I’m so jealous…” ..muttered to the drunken man… that soft cheeks soaked in tears… the eldest looked so pitiful like this, no trace of that strong big brother at all…

so he used his sleeve wiping the tears out, adjust the soft body to rest on his shoulder, then stood up carried sleeping eldest to the car…

“ he is too light… I will take back his ‘Baozi’ name…” … put small boy to rest on the seat… himself ran to clean the mat and cam back in no time…

“ let’s go home…” poked sleeping person’s cheek teasingly… but the eldest didn’t wake up at all… Luhan shook his head…

“ I can’t imagine me carrying you into the house having those kids bombard me with all the questions… huhhhh….that’s scary…” …drove off from the area… still in a good mood from the precious gift… but that hyung of Xiumin still bothering his mind… that must be someone really important to him, looked at how he cried so hard if they will meet soon in Korea… plus he kissed my fingers so passionate like that… it’s not normal at all….

….

“ they will be here in a little bit, Ge…” Lay told the serious leader, who just nodded to the told…

“ you can head up first, Yixing.. it’s late now.. I’ll go to bed too, after clean all this..” …convinced the younger to leave while himself just sat still…

“ I will help…” … offered Duizhang a hand…

“ no… just go…” his voice went louder as he told the young one to leave… and that’s no choice for Lay… he slowly walked up… when he looked back, he saw the elder just sat there, looked further to nothing… his eyes didn’t even blink…

“ he was scary calm just now…. Like the peaceful before storm comes….” …unicorn boy sighed a long breath… obviously… this is not the end…. then finally disappeared upstairs….

…..

...

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED....>>

 

  

    

 

       

 

  

 

   

   

 

------------------------------------------------------------