Our First Night

Who Are You?

 

Sungmin brought all his packings to Kyuhyun’s place. He was busy unpacking all his belongings from the boxes when his phone alerting. Sungmin open his phone to see the message. And it from Kyuhyun again.

 

From : Hubby Kyu

To : My Bunny Wifey

Subject : -

Chagiyaaa... I forgot to tell you that I put some money inside drawer in our lovely room ^^ You can use it for shopping for our dinner. If you don’t want to cook, just buy it. I eat anything as long it comes from your hand, baby. ^^

Bunny chagi, don’t forget to take a rest. Do anything you want in the house ne~

Your love

 

‘Yeah, I will put poison in your food!’ Sungmin scoffed. He decided to tidy up his things first before go shopping.  Sungmin also had a plan to do something at the house. Kyuhyun told him that he can do anything, right? So he prepared his tools and began to work on his job.

 

After his masterpiece was done he remembered to prepare something for dinner. Well, it wasn’t that he wanted to do something nice for Kyuhyun but he also needed food right? So he opened the drawer that Kyuhyun told him and took the money.

“Wow.. this is more than enough for dinner. Okay I will cook. I want cook delicious food. It’s been a long time that I’m not using my chef skill!” Sungmin was excited when he want to cook some delicious foods. Of course it would contain good and expensive ingredients. He couldn’t do that if he doesn’t have money. Now money is on his hand and he would give it a shot.

It was already 4 pm in the afternoon. He must be hurry to go to supermarket. Kyuhyun must be come home at dinner time. Sungmin left the house and went to the store.

It took one hour to buy all the things he needed. Sungmin walked happily taking his plastic bag to home. When he passed the public phone box he remembered his Hyung, actually his cousin, but he’s the only brother he only has.  So he entered the cubicle to phone his Hyung. Sungmin took the phone card from his pocket and dialed some number.

Actually his Hyung is in the civil army now, and he was placed in navy. Sungmin took his army long time ago just right after he graduated from high school. He listened to the directing sound on the phone before the operator on the navy picked it up. The man across the line told him to wait so he could directed it to his Hyung barrack.

“Yeoboseo?” finally his Hyung’s voice was heard on the line.

“Gegeeee!” Sungmin chirped cutely. It’s been a long time since they chit chat each other.

“Hey, little dongsaeng.” Said the guy. “Aigoo.. don’t call me Gege right now. I’m Korean, I’m Korean.”

“Oops.. sorry cinnamon.” Sungmin did a fake apology.

“Yah, It’s Chinaman! Not cinnamon. You little punk!”

“You said you are Korean~” Sungmin whined.

“Aish, shut up kid!”

“I’m not a kid anymore, Hankyung Hyung~,” Sungmin whined even more.

“So stop whining will you?” Hankyung hissed.

“Hahaha.. arrasso.. arrasoo...” Sungmin was laughing. “So how’s your days in army, Hyung?”

“Fine, I’m having great time here,” answered Hangeng simply.

“Whoa.. really?”

“Sure! Why don’t you believe me?” said Hankyung irritated.

“Anniya.. I think you would cry like a baby,” Sungmin laughed.

“Yah, I’m a man. Strong man. And I’ll show Appa that I can fulfill his dream.”

Hankyung is half Korean and Chinese. His Mother, Sungmin’s aunty is the unnie of Sungmin’s mother. Hankyung’s Appa was a real Chinese and he left his country only to chased his dream lover and married her. When Hankyung was born his father wanted that his son to have Korean nationality. And when he grown up, he should join the army like every grown up men in Korea as the obligation to the nation.

 

 

Flashback

 2 years before...

Beneath the sunset afternoon, father and son were sitting together facing the East Sea. Younger Hankyung sat next to his beloved father as the old man was looking far away to the horizon.

“Son,” the man spoke calling his son beside him.

“Yes, Appa,” replied Hankyung.

“One day you have to live your life like other Korean man. Be man and show our government that you are true Korean, son.”

“S-sure, Appa. I will.”

“So make me proud, son.”

“Yes, Appa. What is it?”

“My dream is when I see my own son in the army like every Korean man.” Hankyung’s Appa patted his son’s shoulder with a hopefully eyes. And Hankyung in brief nodded his head to him.

“I will Appa, Please wait for me till I get back.” Said Hankyung.

The old man reach out his hand to the sea as his index finger pointed to the sea in front of him. “There’s no turn back to China again. I had left that country long long time ago. And found my heart in here, Korea.” Said the old man. “I gave you name Han Geng only to remind you that I’m still Chinaman. But this Hang Kyung would remind as Korean forever. You are still in our heart no matter what, China...”

“Appa...”

“Yes, son?”

“That’s Japan... China is right there in our back...” Hankyung turned direction of his dad’s finger.

“Ow...”

End of Flashback

 

 

“So I won’t be a brat here.” Said Hankyung to Sungmin. “You have to see me and you must be proud of your Hyung, little dongsaeng~”

“I’ll think about that,” Sungmin was mocking.

“Yah, At least I never cry here. You know what, there’s a guy here in my squad team who is very cry baby. He always brings a mirror everywhere. Of course he will hide it so our captain won’t find it out. How come a real guy has the smooth and pretty face like him, huh? His name is Heechul, and he always clings on me. Huff... Oh hey, Dongsaeng, why are you calling me?”

“Hyung~~” Sungmin hasitated call his Hyung. “Umm... I’m marri- *cough cough –ed.” He did that cough in purpose to hid the word of being married.

“You what? Said it clearly!” Hankyung scolded him.

“Married...” Sungmin said in whispered.

“Huh? I can’t hear!”

“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I”M MARRIED, HYUNG!”

“Ehhh? What? Who? When? HOW?!” Hankyung disbelieved of what he heard from his dongsaeng, because he should know it if Sungmin wants to get marry, and who is that person. Is she a good girl or a . He loves his little dongsaeng so much even though they seldom meet each other. But Hankyung knew that Sungmin doesn’t have anyone else besides him, his family. “She’s not a , isn’t she? Are you sure picking the right girl?”

“It’s a g-guy...”

“Eh? Guuuuy?” Hankyung almost screamed on the phone. “Who is he? How you guys met?”

“He’s Cho Kyuhyun,” Answered Sungmin. “And I was drunk..”

“WHAAT?!” he screamed again but louder than before. Sungmin had to pulled away the microphone before he’s getting deaf. “HE TRICKED YOU! HE MUST BE BULLYING YOU! THAT BASTARD! Tell me more about him! Where do you guys live now? What is his job? He’s not jobless right? Tell me he’s not!”

“H-hyuung.. calm down...” Sungmin tried to comfort his Hyung. “He’s kind of tricky, Hyung.. I don’t know but he’s..he’s-“

“Is he nice?” Cut Hankyung impatiently. But if Sungmin’s answer is ‘yes’ it still didn’t satisfied or calmed down his worry yet.

“Yes... Actually he’s nice..” answered Sungmin even he wasn’t sure 60% if Kyuhyun is really nice guy.

“Romantic?”

“Maybe..?”

“Handsome?”

“Nnggg... I think so...?”

“y?”

“Kind of...?”

“Job?”

“He’s game programmer. And he said he just being promoted in board director.”

“House?”

“He lives in a big apartment.”

“Congrats, baby Minnie!” suddenly Hankyung turned his anger to cheerful like he’s hearing the good news ever.

“Mwo?” Sungmin disbelieved, thought Hankyung would give him some warning again and worried him more. But it seemed turned upside down. His own and only Hyung supported their marriage.

“Well, he has money right? SO enjoy it, honey. At least he can give you good food, nice clothes and good living. Omo.. what a lucky baby...”

“Eh....?”

“Look, Hyung will have days off about next week. Why don’t you introduce him with Eomma and Appa and me? Let me see how rich is this guy *cough I mean how nice is he.”

“, you Hyung!” Sungmin scoffed. “You know, my advice about that Heechul guy, Hyung?”

“What?”

“ him!”

Beeeeeeep

Sungmin hang up the phone and ran away from that public phone. His heart was cursing Hankyung. Why did as Hyung he not worry at all. It could be if Kyuhyun actually is a jerk right? Or..or he likes to cheating and has many girlfriends or even boyfriends...?

On the other side, Hankyung yelled through the dead phone. “Yah! Yah! Lee Sungmin! Aish... that little brat!”

 

.

.

“Aiiissh.. come on, Hyung~~” Kyuhyun tapped his shoes to the ground impatiently. “I don’t want my bunny wifey wait too long till I get home.” He whined desperately to Donghae.

“I know. I know.” Donghae tried to understand Kyuhyun’s new behavior now about being love birds and cheesy. “Kibum will arrive soon. He’s not far from here.” Donghae was really taking care of his beloved dongsaeng. He always thread Kibum like a little boy even in other side he always get protest from Kibum.

“Whoaa.. Here he is!” Donghae waved his hand excitedly toward the snow white guy on their direction. Kibum replied him with a smile and made a little run to his Hyung. “Aigoo, my baby dongsaeng is here..” he pinched Kibum’s adorable cheek when he got near.

“Yah, stop it will you?” Kibum shoved the hand away. “I’m not kid anymore! And I’m bigger than you.” He fully protested but Donghae always sees that very cute.

“Yes, because you are giant baby~” Donghae ruffled his hair lovingly.

“Please stop that lovely dovey and brother complex thing, both of you.” Kyuhyun kind said in a gloomy face. “We have to hurry now. I don’t want to be late on our first night! Come!” he turned his body around to signaling both of the other guys to follow him. Donghae only chuckled and grabbed Kibum’s wrist behind him.

“Why don’t you ask Yesung Hyung?” then he asked Kyuhyun when he was walking on his side, while other hand still holding Kibum.

“Are you crazy?” Kyuhyun scoffed without turning his gaze to Donghae. “He will suggest me all black stuffs. How can I give my lovely bunny a black stuffs as his gift? And you, Hyung.” He added again. “You have monkey boyfriend and on the very long term you two will be on engagement and till another next long term again finally you two will get married just like me and Sungmin. But still it took 50 years for both of you. So the point is.. you know how to select cute stuff and I need your opinion.”

“Wait and see when I propose my sweet monkey. You will envy me and even more on our romantic lovely wedding day!” Donghae backfiring. “Oh, fast wedding is not our style even doesn’t exist in my dictionary. My monkey will not fond to that kind of ceremony. Eeewww...” he emphasized the ‘ew’ on his last sentence.

“Whatever,” said Kyuhyun when they entered department store.

After on their fast shopping and dragging Donghae to every store that sell cute stuffs, Kyuhyun finally went home with satisfaction on his face. He bought Sungmin a pink bathrobe, pink bath accessories especially with strawberry flavor, cute white bunny plushie with a pink ribbon, one pair of bunny plushie sandals, and pink roses. Donghae suggested him with a soft color to make sound of romantic. If he’s cute he must like pink or something soft like baby blue. But in the end they end up with pink.

Kyuhyun opened the door of his house and in a hppy voice he called Sungmin, “Chagiyaa, Oppa is home~~ Where is Oppa’s bunny~?”

 

 

Sungmin heard it when Kyuhyun has came and he ran a little from kitchen to the living room. But Kyuhyun’s face seemed like ew.. frozen in amazed. He dropped all the stuffs to the floor when he saw Sungmin-in a pink apron with lacy and white cute bunny printed on it-holding spatula. It felt so amazing, when you got home and your couple was making dishes for you in a cute clothes. That’s it! Donghae was right! Pink is really suit him the most. He might be like something in pink and the fact it’s true.  But most of all of the fact is Sungmin is cute as well, too cute to be true.

“Woow..” a simple short amazed word but has a great mean came out from his mouth. His eyes didn’t blink at all because he couldn’t pass every single second of Sungmin.

“W-what?” asked Sungmin.

Kyuhyun stepped on the stuffs on the floor to get closer to Sungmin. His face still amazed with a silly open mouth as his hand moved forward to reach him. “My God... Omo...”

“What are you doing?” Sungmin slanted his body backward and lifted his wooden spatula higher. “What d-do you w-want?” he said in terrified. But that didn’t push Kyuhyun away from his will. He kept step forward and when they close enough, Kyuhyun immediately wrapped his arms around Sungmin’s waist.

“Sungmin-ah...” He said in husky seductive voice on Sungmin’s face. His face leaned closer to the shorter one, closed his eyes and pouted his lips. “Chuuuu-“

“YAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!”

 

..............................................................................

 

 

Kyuhyun took a seat across his Sungmin and he showed a grinned smile in every single second. That form on his lips never dissapear while they were eating dinner. Sungmin on his seat still wearing the pinky apron because Kyuhyun insist him to use it. And of course Sungmin is cuter with it on him. Even Kyuhyun’s cheek still had a mark of the hot spatula landed on it after he kissed Sungmin, it seemed didn’t bother him at all. He already forgot about that bruise. Kyuhyun had given his bunny the bunny. Sungmin couldn’t shove away that cute bunny plushie. He put the bunny on the table next to his bowl, made him ignoring Kyuhyun.

“Bunny... Aaaah~” Sungmin pretend to feed the little bunny and giggled of his own act. How come a bunny called bunny to other bunny? They all bunnies, right?

“Do you like the bunny?” Kyuhyun opened the conversation between them.

“Hu uh,” Sungmin giggled while he fed him self. “It’s very cute.” His eyes formed a half moon shape when he smiled wider. Kyuhyun fell in love more and more of the view. He felt relief when Sungmin loved the plushie so much.

“So what would you name it?” Kyuhyun asked again.

“Ummm...?” Sungmin was thinking of some cute name for the bunny.

“Kyuhyunnie! Kyuhyunnie!” Kyuhyun interupted by giving the clue. He bounced a little on his and make a hopefully eyes to Sungmin. But Sungmin only rolled his eyes and sharply he glared at Kyuhyun.

“In your dream!”

Kyuhyun made a fake sad face incase that Sungmin would pitty him a little. But Sungmin ignored him again with his own world and the bunny. Kyuhyun pouted his lips and he tried to distract the bunnies world there. “Oh these are very delicious! You are great chef, Sungmin-ah!”

It worked! Sungmin smiled happily of the compliment. “Thank you,” he said. “I worked in restaurant before. And I also took cooking school.”

“You must really like cooking. This is amazing, Min.” Said Kyuhyun.

“Yes, I do love cooking. That’s only thing I can do, even it’s not easy to achive my goal...” Sungmin face turned gloomy thinking of something burden him inside. Kyuhyun wanted to know why, but he kept it in mind. It’s not the right time to ask that question. He will find out about Sungmin’s life little by little later.

After they finish eating dinner, Kyuhyun entered his bedroom to change his clothes while Sungmin still cleaned up the dishes.

“Whaaat is thiis?!” Kyuhyun shouted from the room. Sungmin imemdiately ran to Kyuhyun’s room, their bedroom to be clear. “What’s this, Minnie?” Kyuhyun widened his eyes when Sungmin entered their bedroom.

“Wae? You don’t like pink, Kyuhyun-ah?” asked Sungmin terrified. “You said I can do anything with the house...” he pouted.

There are many pink things in the bedroom. Sungmin had changed their bed cover with the pink one. He put pink table lamp and removed the old one which belongs to Kyuhyun. Even the curtain is also pink!

“Not all these, Minnie-ah~” Kyuhyun whined desperately. “But that!” He pointed the bed.

“What’s wrong with the bed?” Sungmin asked innocently.

“Wae? Wae do you put the curtain in the middle of the bed???” Kyuhyun whined even more and stomped his feet. Sungmin hung on the curtain on the ceiling in the middle of the bed as a barricade of his side and Kyuhyun’s side.

“So you can not and forbid to do anything to me while I sleep!” Sungmin said defensive.

“Oh, crap~~!” Kyuhyun slapped his forehead disbelieved.

Well, Kyuhyun-ah congratulation for your fail first night. Good luck next time. Hahaha...

 

TBC

 

Minnie is not easy, Kyu~ You can not always fool around on him. Be patient will you? 

So Kyuhyun was fail enough to make their first night. Remember when after the marriage ceremony, Sungmin fell to sleep so he couldn't do anything with him. And life is not easy for Kyuhyun too. heheheh

We will find out about Sungmin's past life.. Why he was out off his last job...

For spoiler, I will put Ryeowook in here. Of course he's for Yesung. But... his heart not for Yesung at the beginning. So who is the lucky guy???

And... Lord Voldermort also will be here. Ahaha #kidding. So who is he? Guess if you can. #Wink.

 

 

Kay, comments are waiting! 

Btw, I want 20s comments. Hahahaa... #evil. Readers, Fighting~~! I know you can do it! (# ^.^)9

Don't forget to subscribe, ne~

SarangHAE...!