Happy Sunday

Who Are You?

 

(A/N : This is what happen if Sungmin joined Kyuhyun to Greece ^^)

 

 

 

Sungmin stirred on his sleep when he heard some whisper chuckling sound woke him up. The voice a little bit annoyed him on this early morning, he thought. He even barely to open his eyes because he wanted to fall on a deep slumber longer since he finally sleep very late last night. Sungmin narrowed his eyebrows when he felt flash light through his eyelids. He slowly opened his heavy eyes and only found out his hyung no other than Hankyung was standing near his feet and holding a camera.

“What are you doing, Hyung?” Sungmin said with his morning voice as he pouted and blocked his eyes when Hankyung wanted to picture him again.

“My God, Min. You both are so damn cute.” Hankyung grinned and took a picture again. “Stay in that position!” Hankyung squeled like a school girl. Oh geez since when he started to act like that when he used to be very manly?

“What do you-“ Sungmin cut his word when he finally realized what his hyung meant. He and Kyuhyun were sleeping next to each other. But that was not the main point. The main focus is Kyuhyun wrapping his arm around Sungmin’s waist even his leg also locked to Sungmin’s. And our little Sungmin was facing Kyuhyun’s chest while his hands were on Kyuhyun’s chest. Why he didn’t realized or feel it when he woke up?

Kyuhyun still on his deep sleep. Sungmin shyly watched his face. He has never ever been this close with Kyuhyun before. When Kyuhyun broke their spaces, Sungmin used to avoid him. But this time they were not away a part. He could see from close those eyes, those nose, and those lips that used to smile, smirk, and even made a foolish grin, oh not forget to mention that lips had kissed him when he off guard on their first afternoon. Sungmin was blushing when he watched Kyuhyun’s face.

“Enjoy watching him, Min?” Hankyung as he clicked the take a picture button again.

Hankyung voice was calling him from a little admiring Kyuhyun from close. He slightly moved away from Kyuhyun by pushing him lightly. “Stop it, Hyung. Don’t take another pictures again. I will kill you!” Sungmin hissed not wanting to wake up Kyuhyun. He surely knew it if Kyuhyun wakes up in that position,  he would hug him tightly even more and wouldn’t ever let him go.

But being mischievous Hankyung was, he used his leg to shake Kyuhyun’s legs. “Yah, wake up boy. You miss your lovely moment!” And Kyuhyun narrowed his eyebrows and open his eyes. He yawn before he found out that Sungmin were right there in before him so close. His instinct work faster to command his motoric system to grab Sungmin in his arms again and even tighter.

“Hyung, I will kill you,” Sungmin hissed to Hankyung when he was in Kyuhyun’s embrace. Hankyung just laughed and leave both of them. “Alright Kyu, just let me go...” Sungmin asked him with his low voice.

But Kyuhyun closed his eyes again and attached his body with Sungmin pretended to sleep and not hearing anything. Sungmin only sighed because he couldn’t do anything with his hands was tied by Kyuhyun’s arms.

“Sungminnie... Kyuhyun-ah,” his aunty shouted from kitchen, “time for breakfast!”

“Eomma, don’t disturbed them,” someone replied her with loud voice too. It must be Hankyung. “They are doing morning business!” Then they giggled.

Sungmin growled by that. He poked Kyuhyun with his leg. “Kyuhyun-ah, wake up. Let’s eat breakfast.”

“Uuuuhhh I don’t want... I’m still sleepy...” Kyuhyun didn’t open his eyes. He indeed very sleepy and Sungmin thought it was all because his own fault. He chatted with Kyuhyun until late at night.

 

Flashback

Sungmin was lying next to Kyuhyun again after the Han family back to their room. “Kyuhyun,” he called his husband which made Kyuhyun turned to him. “I think I have to tell you something...” he bit his lower lip.

“What is it?” asked Kyuhyun. “You can tell me anything, Min.” He comforted Sungmin who seemed hesitate to speak more.

“About why we meet at that night when I was drunk.” Sungmin said slowly. “At that time, I lost my mind and decided to went to the club.”

“You were drunk so bad, Min.” Kyuhyun chuckled as he remember that.

“I did that on purpose. It wasn’t about to forget my problem like everybody does when drunk.” Sungmin stared at the ceiling. “I didn’t want to care about my self when I drunk. I wanted to committed suicide...” Sungmin bit his lip again.

“You what?!” Kyuhyun shocked and he leaned with his elbow to face Sungmin.

“I know I sound like crazy!” Sungmin shut his eyes. “But you don’t know what happen with me.”

“You said you were fired from your job and your family is poor. You don’t have parents anymore.”

“Is that all?” asked Sungmin.

“I remember you said that, Min.” Said Kyuhyun.

“I guess I didn’t tell you much back then.” Sungmin chuckled bitter. “My job is my life. That the first time I can raise enough money and save it. My salary is not high but for me that’s enough, because I love my job my friends there, and I know I can learn many things in there.” he smiled imagine the situation in his past.

“But then I was fired. I have incident with my boss, the owner. So I have to quit. I tried to find new one, but no luck came to me. One month later, I met this guy, Shindong. We became close and we have the same interest. He said that why don’t we open our caffe. We can collect our money together. And I agree with his idea. We discussed about the foods and analysed the good place to start out business. He even showed me the place for out caffe. He said that we would buy that building.” Sungmin sighed before he continued. “Now that place was bought by someone else...”

“So what happen then,” asked Kyuhyun softly. He could feel there would be trouble happen to his Sungmin.

“He tricked me.” Sungmin answered. There was an anger in his tone. “I gave him all my saving and trusted him. I-I maybe was too fool. I know it was my fault too.” Sungmin sighed again. “One day he sent me a letter that he had to leave. He said his girlfriend was pregnant and he must marry her, otherwise her father will kill him. Her father is like a mafia, you can say that. So he needed my money and he promised will return it to me. But when I called him back, I only refered to unactive number. He also moved from his house. No one know where he was.”

“Have you call the police?” Kyuhyun asked.

Sungmin shook his head. “I was confuse. What if he really need that money and will return it to me one day?”

Kyuhyun patted his head. “I think you were right for not report him. I guess you didn’t have evidence, Minnie.”

“Yes. Am I stupid, Kyuhyun?” Sungmin stared to Kyuhyun’s. Kyuhyun smiled to him and shook his head. Then Sungmin spoke again. “Three months I tried to find him. And my money also getting lessened. I didn’t have left in my pocket. The only one I had is to buy drink at that club.” Sungmin chuckled.

“But I met you,” Kyuhyun whispered and smiled softly. Sungmin was frozen by his sudden word. He looked into Kyuhyun’s eyes with a half open mouth couldn’t say anything.

“That was the reckless way to spend your money.” Smiled never left from Kyuhyun’s lips. “You’re such a brave, Min. But you never knew when you were drunk, you turned into adorable cute bunny.” Kyuhyun played with Sungmin’s hair and caressed it softly. “I guess your plan to committed suicide even totally failed.”

“It’s because I was afraid too.” Sungmin pouted. “I’m not ready to die yet. But I didn’t have a choice. I lost everything and how can I stay on living? If I drunk maybe I can forget my fear and then gone.”

Sungmin explanation made Kyuhyun laughed. “Should I praise your plan to die? Our fate decided to meet us together. So I’m your savior.” Kyuhyun said proudly.

“A savior  who love to play a trick to the innocent person!” Sungmin sticked his tongue to Kyuhyun.

“Yah, I didn’t play any tricky to you, Min.” Kyuhyun defended him self. “You have to trust me. Love ain’t lie, Min.”

“Excuse me,  who are you? Have we met before?” Sungmin laughed and playfully play a prank on him with a fake dumbfounded face.

“Yes, we met before in heaven before God destined us on earth. Our fate is made by heaven, dear. So that’s why I’m your husband on earth.” Said Kyuhyun cheesy which was received scoff from Sungmin.

“But you like it don’t cha?” Kyuhyun again.

Sungmin pouted cutely before he continued again. “Kyuhyun, help me will you?”

“What do you want me to do?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Help me to find Shindong...” Sungmin bit his lips. “I want to know where he is.”

Kyuhyun smiled at him and patted his head. “Sure, Min.” He said. “With one requirement.”

“Hmmm? What is it?” Sungmin pouted.

Kyuhyun didn’t answer but he pouted his lips and pointed it with his finger. Sungmin knew exactly what he wanted. He just smirked and signaled Kyuhyun with his index finger to move closer. Kyuhyun grinned excitedly and closed his eyes when he moved closer to Sungmin.

Sungmin watched him carefully and he counted in his mind when would Kyuhyun landed his lips.

Set...

Closer...

Dul...

Closer...

Hana...

Closer...

And when Kyuhyun was about close enough, Sungmin turned his body away so Kyuhyun not in handsome way kissed the pilow. He was totally embarassed and when he opened his eyes, Sungmin already gave him his back and his body was shaking. He must be tried to hold his laugh. This bunny needs to be punished, thought Kyuhyun. He smirked and in one action hugged Sungmin tightly from behind, all hands and legs.

“My bunny is naughty, isn’t he?” Kyuhyun said darkly on Sungmin’s ear, so the latter could feel his hot breathe. “Naughty bunny needs a punishment.”

“Y-yah, what are you doing? L-Let me go!” Sungmin struggled from his grips. But Kyuhyun held him tigthtened even more.

Kyuhyun grinned happily from behind. He could smell Sungmin’s scent of hair clearly. He closed his eyes and enjoyed this moment when Sungmin was given up to free him self.

“Let’s sleep, Minnie-ah~~” he said softly. Then he heard Sungmin’s sigh.

“O-okay. Goodnight, Kyu.” Said Sungmin. “Don’t do any stupid thing when I sleep.”

“I can’t promise that,” said Kyuhyun simply.

 

End of Flashback

 

Sunday morning, Hankyung and his father took Sungmin and Kyuhyun to sail with uncle Han boat. It’s not a big boat, more like a fisherman boat. Uncle Han goes to the sea everyday and catches some fishes. Donghae will run like crazy if he met him, thought Kyuhyun as he smiled to imagine that scene.

It was still very early so no wonder why Kyuhyun still felt sleepy. The morning breeze was cold yet freshful. Birds started get out from their shelters and looking for fishes, race with fishermen and who know if they could steal the catch. But the sleepy Kyuhyun would be very annoying to Sungmin since he clung on the smaller man for supporting his walk. Kyuhyun ignored Sungmin’s nagging and just enjoyed his little moment with his lover.

 

“Okay here we come!” Uncle Han shouted after they all on the boat and in the middle of the sea. He threw the net to the sea after he put down the achor beneath their boat.

“Samchon, give me a big fish!” Sungmin shouted happily.

“You’re on the right man, Sungmin-ah,” said Uncle Han.

“Ohh God.. I’m seasick.” Kyuhyun pretended to feel pain and snuggled again to his Minnie. “Minnie, hold me or I will fall to the sea...” he whined like a spoil brat.

“Geez, Kyu...” Sungmin rolled his eyes and elbowed Kyuhyun’s chest lightly.

Then after waited some minutes the net was getting heavier and heavier signaling they caught many fishes. Uncle Han ordered Hankyung to pulled the net using the pulley. Sungmin and Kyuhyun also helped him. And as Sungmin wished, they caught the big fish!

They returned to the land. It was quite new experience for Kyuhyun to catch the fish, and he liked it. He never knew that it would be fun. He knew it that it wouldn’t be regeret to stay one night at Sungmin’s family. Well eventhough he still missed his plans, he was having so much fun there.

Uncle Han was bargaining and made a deal with a fish market seller. Hankyung pulled Sungmin away and wrapped his arm around Sungmin’s shoulder. Kyuhyun walked next to them.

“Hey, Min. I want to tell you something,” Hankyung said.

“What is it, Hyung?”

“Promise me to not tell this to my parents,” Hankyung said half wishpering.

“Hyung did something baaaad~,” Sungmin . He squinted his eyes and tried to make his voice sound scary. Kyuhyun chuckled by that. He knew very well Sungmin is made by heaven to adorable creature not scary.

“Yah, it’s not something bad. It just.... Kyuhyun-ah, I bet you won’t think I’m a bad guy if you know it.” Hankyung tried to convince Kyuhyun whom was smiling back at him.

“Oh, come on just tell us what is it?” Sungmin said impatiently.

“I followed your advice, Min. “ said Hankyung.

“Eh? About what?” Sungmin was confused because since when he said wise thing to his hyung.

“Heechul. I ed him.” Hankyung made it clear.

“You what?! YOU FFU—“ Hankyung cut Sungmin’s mouth by closing it with his palm. He peeked to his dad behind who was still bargaining with the sellers and turned his gaze again to Sungmin. He glared at the younger.

“Shut up boy,  Appa will hear you!” he put his index finger on his lips as signal to keep ‘silence please’. “Look I tell you what happen on that day.” Hangkyung spoke as he kept lowering his voice. Kyuhyun and Sungmin nodded in curious way waiting for the next story like little kids. “You know, Min, Heechul always brings and hides hi mirror to every where he goes. Kyuhyun-ah, you might not knowing about this guy, but he always clings on me and acts like he’s cute. And one day there were no one in our room, just me and him. He on purposed dropped his diva mirror in front of me. And being an innocent and gentle man I was, I kneel down to get the mirror for him. Little did I know he also did the same. So our faces were face to face, veeerrry close! Then when our eyes met each other he his lips like this.” Hankyung imitated Heechul’s face in seductive way.

“Eeehh, I don’t want to see that, Hyung!” Sungmin whined.

“Why don’t you try, Min. I bet you will look good.” Kyuhyun said to Sungmin. “Come on Min, like this....” Kyuhyun also did the same expression like Hankyung. Sungmin wide opened his eyes when he saw Kyuhyun and felt his cheek became warm. “So then what happen again, hyung?” he asked to Hankyung.

“Well, he leaned closer again so I can felt his breathe. And then you know what happen next. He’s nice guy so it wasn’t hard to like him.” Kyuhyun and Sungmin could see his face was blushing. Some one is falling in love now.

Time passed by. Kyuhyun and Sungmin spent their times at the beach. Kyuhyun let Sungmin play there and built the sand castle. Sungmin really enjoy his time playing with the sand like a little kid. He also made a giant bunny, but unfortunetely on of the ear dropped. Kyuhyun laughed hard when Sungmin could’t do anything with the ear.

“Look, Minnie. What I made for you!” Kyuhyun chirped happily and pointed to his master piece. He made a very big love on the sand and wrote “Kyuhyun Sungmin LOVE.”

“Yah, you are laughing at my bunny and this is all that you can make?!” Sungmin shouted at the grinning man, Kyuhyun.

“This is my love to you, Minnie-ah!” Kyuhyun said happily. “Even bigger than this!”

“Yah, let me screw it up!” Sungmin walked to the love sand and was going to destroy it. But Kyuhyun fast enough to held him. He locked the smaller one with is hug.

“Let the other see it, Min.” He said. “And see us.” Kyuhyun added before he stole a kiss from Sungmin again then ran for saving his life from Sungmin’s kick whom chased him like crazy.

 

----- Kyumin-kyumin-kyumin-------

 

At Seoul...

Kibum was lying on the couch lazily. The time already showed to 2 P.M and he felt so bore alone in the house. His hyung, Donghae went out with his monkey lover, left him alone and suffered from boring. As a smart boy he had done all his home work and paper since yesterday, so he had nothing to do. He used to play video game that his hyung bought for him. But he also had finished all the game.

“Donghae hyung is soooo meanie... he leaves me here alone...” he spoke to him self like crazy person. “What should I do...? Donghae hyung is dating with monkey... I don’t have a date... So I have to find a mate... a mate... lover... y person...?” suddendly Kibum widened his eyes like he just found some inspiration. He snapped his finger and rushed to his room. He took out something from his wallet and kissed it.

“That guy look so hot and off course he’s so damn handsome!” Kibum giggled like a fangirl. He took his phone from a desk and lied down on his stomach above the bed. His finger pushed some number that was written on the card that he held.

“Yeoboseo?” the heavy but y voice spoke.

“A-anneyeong.” Kibum said. ‘Dam his voice is so y. why am I stuttering?’ Kibum mentally slapped him self. “It’s me, Kibum. Remember the one that you bumped on me yesterday?”

“Oh it’s you? So your name is Kibum. So how is your leg? Is that any injury?” asked Siwon nicely and full on concern.

‘Aww... such a nice guy...’ Kibum grinned.

“A-a little bit...” Kibum lied.

“Oh my. I feel guilty to you. Do you want me to take you to doctor? I’m having my free time now. We can go to the hospital now.” asked Siwon.

“Oh, it’s okay. It’ll be fine on couple of days.” Said Kibum in a rush.

“Are you sure?”

“Yup. Hmm... But I need you to accompany me some where... If you don’t mind.”

“Oh, where is it?”

“I want to go swimming. Would you come with me?” asked Kibum with a hope that Siwon will accompany him.

“Are you sure you can swimming with your limp feet?” Siwon seemed not sure with his idea.

“Well if you know water therapy can heal patient with broken leg. Have you heard that?” Said Kibum carefully. He wasn’t really sure about water therapy but he once saw it on movie.

“Oh, really? Okay, I will pick you up. Where is your house?” Yay Kibum’s heart jumped happily. He would go out with Siwon! Then he gave the handsome man his address and the latter said will get in there in about 30 minutes. They hang up the phone before Kibum bounced like a kid on his bed, and rushed to pick his perfect wardrobe like teenage girl having the first date.

30 minutes later like what Siwon promise, the bell rang and made Kibum giggled. He ran to open the door and put his cheerful face to greet the tall guy. And there he was, stood handsomely in front of Kibum.

“Are you ready Kibum ssi?” asked Siwon politely.

“Oh come on drop the ssi. Just call my name. Can I call you hyung, Siwon hyung?” said Kibum excitedly.

Siwon smiled tenderly to him and he agreed by that. Then Kibum with his mischievous attitude pretended to walk with a limp foot. When Siwon saw him walked like that he felt worry toward the younger.

“Are you okay? Here hold on my hand.” Said Siwon nicely as always which gladly accepted by Kibum who was smiling and blushing. He bowed his head a little to hide his tomato cheeks when he circled his arm around Siwon’s strong arm. Yeah, Kibum can felt it. Behind his clothed arm there’s a muscular arm.

They went to Siwon’s car and on the way to swimming pool Kibum asked a lot od question to Siwon. He found out that Siwon owned a retail store, not too big but quite famous in Seoul. He also always has a dream to be a priest one day. His very religious and spends his free time on the church.

‘So he’s white...’ thought Kibum. ‘Never mind, I’m innocent too.’ Kibum shrugged his shoulders.

Finally they arrived at swimming pool. There’s not so many people there and  it’s Kibum favorite place. Kibum swims for almost 5 years, so you can imagine how good his body is. Kibum put his bad on the floor near Siwon’s feet whom sat on the bench.

“Are you sure you don’t want to join me?” asked Kibum to the older.

“No, I just want to accompany you here.” Answered Siwon. “Please enjoy your swimming time, Kibum-ah.”

“Okay, I’ll show you how good I am.” Said Kibum proudly. He then lifted his shirt over his head. Well, he already wore his Swimming suit from home, so he just opened his clothes there in front of Siwon. He opened them in seductive yet innocent so Siwon won’t have a suspicious thought. He innocently rubbed his abs to get Siwon attention.

Siwon unconsciously watched the younger man ripping him self and admired the built body before him. Kibum, unexpectedly, had a abs here and there. not to forget the way Kibum ripped his clothes couldn’t took Siwon’s eyes from him and kind of distracted his church mind. Siwon slapped his mind when Kibum smiled childish at him. He smiled awkward and turned his eyes to other side beside him.

“Watch me, I won swimming competition last year in college.” Said Kibum before he jumped to the pool. He indeed did his best in his way of swimming.

Siwon watched the young boy his hand in the water doing butterfly style. He’s very fast , thought Siwon. He never lost any single eyed toward the swimming boy. Siwon really admired the way Kibum his hands in the water.

Kibum reached the edge of the pool and lifted his body up to air. He landed his feet on the floor and walked toward the older who still formed a half opened mouth.

‘Oh Lord he’s coming closer... What are you thinking Choi Siwon? He’s just an innocent kid and remember you are expectant and one day become a priest!’ Siwon slapped his head mentally. But he still watched those abs on Kibum y stomach.

“Hyung, do I look good?” asked Kibum with a killer smiled on his lips.

‘Your body is good.’ Siwon still drooling.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Kibum asked in worry when Siwon didn’t answer him. He came closer to the latter.

“Hyung..?” he asked again. Now closer...

“D-don’t come here,” said Siwon stuttering.

“Wae, hyung?” asked Kibum confused. “Hyung, are you sick? What’s wrong with your face?”

“Aaa-aaahh... don’t come here!” Siwon could not take it anymore when he faced Kibum chest. That boy was too close to his face. And unexpectadely Siwon face turned to red until he felt his head was boiled. Then he saw nothing only blank.

“Hyuuuung...!” Kibum called him as he panicked  to see the man before him was suddenly colapse.

 

----- Kyumin-kyumin-kyumin-------

 

At some where place in Gwangju

5.00 P.M...

The thousand of people were waiting for their turn to be called in audition. The tall man was stood up when it was time for his turn and he walked to the auditon room. The 3 judges were waiting in there.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the tall man greet them and bowed. So did the judges did the greeting for him.

“So what’s your name, young man?” asked one of the judges.

The tall man smirked and said, “Yunho. Jung Yunho.”

 

TBC

 

Omg I’m sorry for not updating it. I hope you like this update.

Finally Sungmin opened up about his past life. Shindong stole his money away. But I think he’s such a ninja. If there’s no tricky Shindong, there will be no Kyumin. He needed that money for marrying Nari. And let’s see if he will return that money again or be a jerk guy.

Yay Sibum moment.. Kibum is naughty little seductive evil. But he fool enough to realize that Siwon drooling over him like what he expected. Aigooo Kibum... #Sigh...

Will Siwon really fall for him or he will ask for God forgiveness and back to God’s path? Lol

Finally Hanchul did the thingy thingy things on the army. Kekeke

@bonchan : Omo you’re here! Thank you for reading mine. It’s definitely a pink disease for Sungmin. Yeah that curtain thing is such a distraction of kyumin moment. ^^

@Ichathoriqlover : I hope Kyumin in here enough to make you happy. Kyu like always never gives up to tease his bunny. Sorry for updating it too loooong. >.<

@KyuIsLove : Kyuhyun’s plan only work on WITHOUT the curtain. He knew it wasn’t good idea to Sungmin there. Poor Kyu.. ^^

@Queen_Bee: at least Kyu still can hug him and steal a kiss  again! ^///^

@Cho Sungmin: hehehe you guess it right! His plas is not working well.

@neverland85 : hehey.. you find out in this chapter. ^^

@VodoDoll : you had guessed the mysterious man. Only you guessed it correctly.

Everyone be aware of Lord Voldermoth!!! Ok, here the LV name comes from:

Lord Voldermoth --> You know who ---> You know---> U-know---> Yunho. Bow to Lord Yunho!!

 

 

Anyway have you read my other fics? Here they are:

Super Junior Seduction rag Part 3

I Need More Kyumin

When I see The back of Mr. Lee Sungmin

My lovely Cutie

Let's Not...

 

Anyway keep commenting and subscribing for new reader too. ^_^

ThanKyu and SarangHae. <3