Fool or Not, Everyone and Anyone Can Be Happy If They Choose To.

Unfaithful Love

 

[FIVE YEARS LATER]

“Chanyeol, are you up for the bars tonight?” Baekhyun asked, as he spoke with his friend on the phone. “I’m working late again,” Chanyeol answered, as he stood up from his seat and looked out the window.

“Dude, you’re working 24/7. Get out and have a drink,” Baekhyun said, and Chanyeol laughed. “I’ll hit you up later then,” Chanyeol replied, and then hung up.

He stared at the photo sitting onto his desk, and kissed the glass frame.

“Boss, are you heading home now?” Assistance Mei asked, as Chanyeol exited out of his office. “Mm, I’m heading back. If anything happens, make sure to call me,” Chanyeol answered. “Yes sir,” the assistance replied with a bow politely.

Chanyeol got inside his car, and made his way to the bar house that Baekhyun mentioned. For being such a bar hopper, Baekhyun heard that there was a new singer in the house, and the drinks tonight are only two dollars.

“Okay, okay, why didn’t you go home and change?” Baekhyun asked, as he passes Chanyeol a cup of beer. “I didn’t have time to,” Chanyeol answered, and Baekhyun chuckled.

“Hyung, you made it!” Kyungsoo said, greeting Chanyeol with a handshake. “It’s been a while, since we’ve last drank together,” Kai said, and Chanyeol rose up his glass. “Glad to see you,” Suho said, and Chanyeol smiled at his hyung.

“Where’s Sehun?” Chanyeol asked, after he sipped his glass of beer. “Sehun had to leave early. His fiancée was pestering him,” Kai answered, and Chanyeol nodded his head.

“I got us a room finally, and the five girls will arrive with the newbie,” Baekhyun said, as he held a V.I.P card. “Let’s go!” Kyungsoo said, as he pushes his hyungs after Baekhyun.

Four y ladies walked in first, as Baekhyun excitedly raised his eyebrows and nudged Chanyeol on the arm. Chanyeol snickered, and drank more of his beer.

“I’m taking the one in green,” Kai whispered, as the four ladies started introducing themselves. “Our new girl will come in after her last drink from the room before,” a woman in a bright sparkling pink dress said. “That’s fine by me,” Baekhyun replied, as the boys toasted up.

Chanyeol looked at the time on his phone, and it was 13 minutes ‘til midnight. He’s been working later than usual, after his promotion, and now he’s out for drinks. Chanyeol liked the new change of him, but doesn’t want to live like this forever.

“Sorry for the late entrance,” a girl said, as she entered inside the room quite tipsy. “I am Finest G’s new girl, Mana,” the girl introduced herself with a bow, and then stands up straight to shocking expressions.

Mana was shock herself, as she hiccupped. It’s been five long years since Chanyeol’s leave, and he sees her working as a bar hostess. It’s been five long years since Mana’s mistake, and she sees Chanyeol staring at her working as a hostess now.

The room had an intense kind of feel, as Chanyeol felt nothing but anger boiling up inside. His friends had no idea, and they all couldn’t face Mana and the other girls. Mana was embarrassed, as she just stared at Chanyeol blankly.

“I-I-I’m leaving,” Chanyeol spoke up, as he broke the awkward silence in the room. “Chanyeol!” The guys called for him, but he ignored their calls.

Chanyeol took one quick glance at Mana, and then left out the door. Mana took a few steps back, and then rushed out after him.

“Channie, Channie oppa!” Mana shouted for him, as she exited the bar to find Chanyeol walking to his car. “Oppa!” She yelled once more, but Chanyeol ignored her.

It was not the time to see Mana, and it wasn’t ever the greatest to see her. Chanyeol felt his heart breaking again, as he heard Mana’s calls. It was best to ignore her, and leave like how he did before.

After running out of their home five years ago, Chanyeol couldn’t eat or sleep for days. He cried for weeks, as he lived with Baekhyun. None of Chanyeol’s friends could take it anymore. They then sent Chanyeol to China with their two buddies Minseok and Jongdae.

When Chanyeol returned back two years later, he became a new man with a nice paying job. He was known as the giant boss, and is soon to be titled as a CEO. Chanyeol finally lived life again, but seeing Mana tonight was a mistake.

“Oppa, please don’t go!” Mana shouted, as she finally caught up to Chanyeol, and hugged him from behind. Chanyeol gasped for air, as he didn’t dare face Mana. She was the scar that almost made him commit suicide.

“What are doing? Let me go,” his deep husky voice spoke, as anger was only heard. Mana knew that Chanyeol was mad at her, and he had every right to. Everything was Mana’s entire fault. “I’m sorry,” she apologized, and Chanyeol scoffed.

He held onto Mana’s hands around his waist, and felt that she has gotten very skinny. It’s been nothing, but bones that he can touch. It scared Chanyeol for a second, but he wasn’t going to let it affect him.

“Oppa, I’m really sorry,” Mana said, now sobbing. Hearing Mana’s sobs, Chanyeol felt tons of pain in his heart, but what could he do? He’s a changed man, and over her. “It’s good that you’re sorry. Now let me go,” Chanyeol said coldly, but Mana’s hug tightened.

“Don’t leave me alone, please,” she pleaded like a child, a child that never wants their parents to leave. Mana didn’t want to lose Chanyeol, because she lost everything after losing him.

Mana came to realize everything was her fault, and was soon ditched by her friends after too. She became a woman who needed help, when Suki and Soo Ae didn’t want to take care of her anymore.

The two women, who Mana called as “friends”, kicked Mana out of their homes, because Mana was known for being a man stealer. It wasn’t Mana’s fault that Suki and Soo Ae’s both men wanted Mana.

She was a beau that every man craved for, but her heart was unpleasant. Which is why Chanyeol left. Mana became a lonesome lost kitty, and was soon taken in by the manager of the bar, and was given a spot as a hostess.

Mana’s family? She was the one who made her decision in life, and left the country. Mana was tired of growing crops, and chasing after animals. She wanted the city life, and now is embarrassed to face her family. The only thing on her mind is Chanyeol, and she needed him back.

“Oppa, please come back to me,” Mana pleaded, but Chanyeol gave out a loud sigh. “Beg all you want, I’m not the type to pity,” Chanyeol replied, and Mana raised her head back from resting on Chanyeol’s warm back.

Chanyeol’s right, he’s a changed man who won’t pity anymore. If you’re caught red handed, you’re done and it’s over. Chanyeol became the strict man whom everyone is scared of, and Mana didn’t know.

“I’m not asking you to pity me!” She shouted, and Chanyeol squinted his eyes. He pulled Mana’s hands around his waist, off of him finally and turned to face her. “We are already done and over,” he spoke directly, looking deep into Mana’s eyes.

“No! We are not over!” Mana screamed, as her crying continued. Chanyeol clenched a fist tightly, as he wasn’t going to fall for her schemes. He wasn’t going to pull her into his arms, and comfort her. Mana didn’t deserve anything from him.

“I already broke it off. Now leave me be,” Chanyeol said, and Mana dropped down to her knees, as she held onto Chanyeol’s legs. “Oppa, don’t leave me,” Mana cried, as she wiped her face onto Chanyeol’s pants.

“Yah, get up. Get up and stop acting like you’re three years old. Aren’t you embarrassed?” Chanyeol asked, and Mana shook her head. “I don’t care! I just want you back!” Mana screamed, as she cried louder.

Chanyeol picked up Mana by her shoulders, and pinned her to his car. He can see right through her, as Mana’s once perfect curvy body had become nothing but a stick. She became a pitiful woman, but Chanyeol wasn’t going to fall for it.

“Oppa, I miss your touches, your breaths, and your kisses,” Mana said, and tried to kiss Chanyeol, but he backed away. “Oppa,” Mana called to him, as she tried to cup Chanyeol’s cheeks, but he got off of her.

“I’m not your oppa,” he said, and Mana pouted. “You’re my Channie oppa forever and always! I won’t let you leave me,” Mana said, and Chanyeol scoffed. “If you know I was yours, then why did you cheat on me?” He asked angrily, and Mana lowered her head, biting her bottom lip.

“Exactly, can’t even peep out a damn word,” Chanyeol huskily said, as he brushed his hand through his hair. “It’s getting late, and I need to go home. Move out of my way,” he told her, as he pushed Mana out to the left.

“No, I won’t let you go until you come back with me,” Mana stubbornly said, as she wiped the tears on her face. “Do you want me to force you?” Chanyeol asked, raising his voice. “Why can’t you just return?” She asked angrily. “Because I don’t love you anymore!” He shouted this time. “Lies!” Mana shouted back.

Chanyeol was close to losing his cool, as he grunted at Mana.

“If you don’t get out of my way, I’ll call the police,” Chanyeol threatened, and Mana snickered. “Do it then, I’m not scared,” Mana replied, and Chanyeol breathed irately.

“Look at this, oppa. It’s the ring you wanted to propose to me with, remember? I’m wearing it now, and I’m more than happy to be your wife!” Mana cried, as she pointed at her finger.

Chanyeol sees the diamond ring that he worked hard for, blood and sweat for that stupid ring. Mana wore the ring, but it didn’t change a thing. Chanyeol’s feelings weren’t there anymore.

“I don’t want you as my wife, don’t you get it? That’s why I left that piece of crap with you, so I won’t be remembered by you,” Chanyeol replied harshly, and Mana was close to tears again.

“You want to cry? Cry then, because I’ll tell you what. Crybabies never win!” He told Mana with annoyance, and placed both hands on his hips. “Channie oppa,” Mana squeaked, and Chanyeol heaved a sigh.

“I’m not your Channie oppa, anymore. Besides, I left you so that you can live the life you wanted. Aren’t you happy? You got to be with lots of men like how you wished. Now leave me alone,” Chanyeol said, and Mana slapped Chanyeol across the face.

“Tch, nice, nice,” Chanyeol muttered, and Mana started to punch Chanyeol’s chest. “How dare you? Do I look happy to you? I became a mess because of you!” Mana yelled, and Chanyeol gazed at her.

“You think that you’re a mess? Mana-ssi, I was the one who became a mess. You almost sent me to my death, because I loved you so much. I cared for you, cooked for you, cleaned your , and you didn’t do anything to repay me back! My love for you wasn’t enough, that you’d go out and another man. Today, right now, you dare say that you’re a mess because of me? I was a mess living with you, for six years!” Chanyeol burst his bubble, as he raged everything out to Mana at last.

Mana flinched in fear, as she’s never seen Chanyeol so angry.

“That is why I am sorry. Take me back, give me another chance—“

“Another chance? Mana-yah, I have you so many chances to change. I took you back so many times, and nothing was ever the same. If you wanted to change, you could’ve changed when you had the chance to. You’re no longer mine, and I’m no longer yours. Leave me be,” Chanyeol cuts into Mana’s words.

“But oppa, I love you dearly. I was stupid and foolish. Please, please take me back!” Mana begged, as she tried to throw herself at him. Chanyeol moved aside, and Mana fell to the floor, as dirt rose up to her face.

“Channie oppa, don’t you see that I’m suffering?” Mana started weep again, as she just lay on the ground. “No. I don’t see you suffering, as you never saw me suffer. However, I’m glad to know that you’re suffering. I’m filled with joy, knowing that you know what it feels like to not have your loved one there by your side. Seriously Mana, this is our last goodbye,” Chanyeol replied with no emotions.

He quickly gets inside his car, and drives off leaving Mana behind. It didn’t feel easy to leave Mana back there, but Chanyeol didn’t care. He wasn’t going to let Mana ruin him longer, as Chanyeol doesn’t love her anymore.

Of course the guys called Chanyeol’s cellphone, but he didn’t pick up the calls. He just left everyone a text about talking it out tomorrow, as he just wants to get home.

The huge black gates to lovely building open, and Chanyeol drove inside the gates, and parked his car on the driveway. A few butlers came by and greeted him, and Chanyeol greeted them back.

Couple maids came from inside his the huge house, and greeted the Master Park Chanyeol. He greeted the maids, and handed them his suitcase and jacket to put away, as he heads upstairs to his room.

Before going to his room, Chanyeol made a stop to a room next door to his. He opened the door quietly, and entered inside. The room was decorated cutely with purple colored wallpaper, which has fairies on them.

There were dimmed yellow star night-lights around the wall, and lots of baby toys filled the floor. The high top ceiling was decorated with a prince and a princess story, which no kid ever had before.

Chanyeol walked over to the sky blue crib, and gently brushed his fingers through the fluffy hair of 24 months old, Park Chan Mi. He smiled at his daughter’s movements, and quietly hummed to the child.

“Young Miss has been doing nothing, but slept,” a maid whispered from the door, and Chanyeol smiled. “She didn’t cry at all?” Chanyeol asked. “She was very good,” the maid answered, and Chanyeol thanked the maid and headed towards his bedroom.

He lightly dimmed the lights on, so he could see while changing. After changing into his pajamas, Chanyeol turned the lights completely off, and hopped onto bed like a child would.

“Mm, you’re home,” an angelic voice spoke up tiredly, as a soothing yawn was heard through Chanyeol’s ears. “Yes, I am home. Sorry for the lateness. The guys wanted me to go out and have a drink,” Chanyeol replied, and apologized for being late.

The woman turned to Chanyeol’s side, and pecked Chanyeol lightly on the lips.

“Why are you sorry for? They’re your friends,” she said, and Chanyeol shook his head. “Mi Young-ah, don’t let me go out with them. My life is devoted for you and our child Chan Mi. Let’s just keep building our family,” Chanyeol said to his wife, and then kisses her hand.

“Hm? Did something happen at work?” Mi Young asked, and Chanyeol pecked his wife’s forehead. “Nothing happened at all. I love how you trust me, but don’t let me go out a lot. I wouldn’t want a habit to build. I love you very much, Mi Young,” Chanyeol answered, and Mi Young shrugged.

“Okay then,” she replied, and both chuckled at each other, and cuddled to sleep.

Chanyeol was glad that he left to China with Minseok and Jongdae. He thought that there wouldn’t be love anymore, but when he and Mi Young met, Chanyeol then believed that everyone is different.

After dating Mi Young for three and a half years, he quickly proposed, as he knew that Mi Young was the one. After accepting the proposal, wedding bells rang loudly, and Chanyeol’s new beginning started.

Of course there were times where both he and his wife had their ups and downs, but further more into their relationship, Mi Young was announced pregnant. Chanyeol then knew that his life was turning just perfectly like how he wanted.

The beautiful woman who will stand by his side when he’s at his worse, and a child to brighten up his world some more. Chanyeol may not be the greatest husband, or number one dad just yet, but he’s proud to start new.

Starting new and fresh was something Chanyeol never thought would happen, but it happened. He now comes back to being the happy virus man he is again, and will never disappear.



 

AND THIS IS WHERE IT'LL END! XDD

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subbing! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH, AND YOU'RE ALL THE MOST AWESOMEST EVER!

Sorry if anyone got confused. >_< I tried my best to explain at the very end. LMAO!

Chanyeol is forever happy with his wife Mi Young, as Mana is FOREVER ALOOOOOOOOOOONE! Hahahaha!

Should I write about how Chanyeol and Mi Young met? LOL JKJK! 

See you all again in my other stories! :DD