A Fool Who Finally Realizes

Unfaithful Love

 

[Mana's POV]

I was awoken quickly by Chanyeol’s touch, as I shuffled around to feel his warm arms.

“Channie,” I called to him with a tired voice. “Yes Mana?” He replied, and I turned around to face him.

He gave me the smile that he’d always have on, and I lightly rubbed my eyes pushing his smile away.

“My heard hurts,” I told him, and then heard him chuckle. “Should I cook you some porridge?” Chanyeol asked, as he kissing my forehead. “Mm,” I just plainly answered, and then felt the bed move down and up.

I lay in bed thinking about why I was still with Chanyeol. He’s a really great guy whom I should appreciate, but I stopped yearning for him. I don’t love and lust for Chanyeol anymore. I just need him there.

“Channie oppa,” I called to him from our bedroom, and slowly sat up. “Mana, are you feeling okay? Need me to take you to the bathroom?” Chanyeol asked worriedly. “I’m fine, just a slight headache. Can you give me some Tylenol?” I replied, and Chanyeol nodded his head with a smile.

I can see that he clearly cares for me, a lot. I know that Chanyeol loves me more than his life; this is why I can’t leave. I had six years to leave him, and I wanted to. However, if I leave Chanyeol, how would he survive without me?

“Jagiya, later on tonight, let’s go rent movies and eat dinner together. Yeah?” He asked with that happy virus smile he has. “Sorry, Suki and Soo Ae wants me to hang out with them tonight. We’re having a girls’ night out at Suki’s place,” I lied for the thousandth time.

I can see the sadness in Chanyeol’s face, but he had to understand that I don’t long for him anymore. I’m happier as a free woman, and I just need Chanyeol here for me so I can use him around. I’m a bad woman to do this, but I’m not into Chanyeol anymore.

“Mana, can you not today? It’s a spe—“

Before Chanyeol can try to convince me, my phone started to ring loudly in my purse.

“My phone is ringing,” I told Chanyeol, as I searched for it in my bag. “Hello?” I answered it and smiled to the voice I’m speaking with. Chanyeol saw watched me for a couple of seconds, and then exited out of the bedroom.

I felt bad of course, but then I didn’t on the other hand also. I found someone new who I can cling onto, and Chanyeol’s just not the guy for me anymore.

“Oh yeah? Last night was a blast, and you were a bit too rough,” I told the other man on the phone. “Haha, stop it. Don’t pull yourself away from me. I’ll see you tonight, how about that?” I continued on the conversation. “Okay then, bye bye,” I replied, and hung up the phone.

I literally hopped off the bed, and dashes towards the kitchen. I saw Chanyeol cooking the porridge for me, but I didn’t feel hungry for anything being made of Chanyeol’s. I was hungry for the new guy.

“Channie, I’m going to shower now, and have brunch with the girls. My headache is slightly going away now, so don’t worry so much about me,” I spoke up, as I made my way to the bathroom.

I didn’t hear a reply, so I hopped back into the kitchen.

“Channie oppa,” I called to him, and he turned to face with a broken smile. It pains my heart to see him hurt, as Chanyeol was being nothing but a kid. I wanted a man, not a kid. “I’ll be home for dinner, and watch movies with you,” I lied, so that he can smile. “Okay,” he replied with the hugest smile ever, and then went back to cooking.

I get it, I understand. I shouldn’t have lied and lead Chanyeol on, but he resembles the little child who never listens unless you lie to him over and over again. It became annoying, that’s why I decided to get a new guy.

 

“Just leave the guy already,” Suki said, and I gurgled. “I wish I can, but if I do, he might commit suicide,” I replied, and Soo Ae laughed. “Mana-yah, if you keep being with him longer like this, I think he’ll just commit suicide now,” Soo Ae said.

“I really don’t care for whatever happens to Chanyeol, I’m just annoyed by his presence. He keeps on acting as a five year old to get what he wants, and I really can’t take it anymore,” I told both of my friends.

“That’s why you end it with him. Stop lying to him, when the entire world knows that you’re lying. Just get it done and over with,” Suki said, and I tilted my head to the side.

“Hmm… I do want to end it with him, but every time I try to, I see his sad face. When I see his face, I feel that it’s my fault. Then everything will always be my fault, and I’ll be blamed for his heart break,” I answered, and the girls laughed.

“This is how breakups are,” Soo Ae said, and I shrugged. “Think about it though, I’ve been with Chanyeol for six years. The first two years were great, then he just got too sweet to the point where it sickened me,” I said.

“Then why are you still with him?” Suki asked. “Because I need him there. Without Chanyeol, I wouldn’t be getting taken care of so well,” I answered, and Suki chuckled. “You’re good at using him then,” Suki said, and I nodded my head.

“Soon though, I will leave him,” I said, and the girls high fived me. “You can always come live with me,” Soo Ae told me, and I hugged her. “So tonight, we’ll party hard and get my new man in bed again,” I said, and we all laughed.

“My bedroom is occupied for me,” Soo Ae said, and I laughed at her. “I’m totally kidding,” I replied, and then felt my phone buzzed. “Hm, Chanyeol?” Suki asked. I nodded my head, when I saw a text from him.

“He wanted us to have dinner and watch movies together,” I answered, and Suki nearly choked on her water. “Ew, so boring. Have some fun and hit the clubs,” Soo Ae said, and I laughed.

“I’m really glad that you are my friends who understands me. I guess I should’ve left Chanyeol when we first broke up,” I said, and the girls laughed. “But he begged for you, and your returned,” Suki replied, and I slapped her arm.

“He bought me a dozen roses, alright? It was nice,” I said, and Suki rolled her eyes. “Seriously though Mana, if you don’t love Chanyeol anymore. I think you should just tell him and leave. Leading him on even more like this, will give him more scars,” Soo Ae said.

“I know, I know. When the right time comes, I’m gone and out of Chanyeol’s kid life,” I replied, and the girls we then changed the subject.

 

Later on that night, we were at the clubs dancing and drinking the time of our lives. My phone rang and buzzed, but I didn’t bother to care for it. Chanyeol was such an eyesore and annoying brat, that ignoring him became very easy.

“Mana, don’t tell me that you’re already drunk,” the husky voice from this morning phone call whispered in my ears from behind, and I chuckled. “I was wondering when you’d show up,” I told him, as I turned around to face him.

We started grinding on each other, as I would also kiss him freely. He was a strong man with nice built arms, and his body was heart throbbing. This is a man, as Chanyeol is just a pure boy.

“I need to use the restroom,” I told the new guy, and excused myself to the bathroom. I retouched my makeup, as I also made sure that my hair was fixed nicely, and made sure my outfit was perfect.

I then walked out of the bathroom and made my way back, but then I felt a hard pull back and was pinned to the wall. I yelped in pain, and then saw Chanyeol’s friend Baekhyun. He had the scariest angry eyes ever, but it wasn’t going to stop me from doing my thing.

“You have some guts to do this,” Baekhyun spoke angrily, and I hissed. “Let me go,” I told him, and pushed him away. “You’re the luckiest woman in the entire world to be with my friend, and you dare treat him like trash?” I heard Baekhyun shout.

“Hmph, he was the one who chose not to leave. It’s not my fault,” I retorted with anger. “So it’s his fault that he loves you? It’s his fault that he cares for you? He will die for you!” Baekhyun yelled, and I rolled my eyes away.

“Then I hope he dies, because he’s nothing but an eyesore,” I harshly replied, and I saw how angry Baekhyun’s expression had changed. “You’re going to regret that,” Baekhyun muttered, and I scoffed.

I don’t ever regret anything or any decisions I make.

 

I was pinned to the wall, as the new guy and I kissed passionately. It’s a great feeling to have rough kisses in a while, as Chanyeol can’t even give me anything. This guy, he’s just so good at everything. I love his touches, his scent, and especially his body.

The music was too loud for me to focus on his kisses, so we walked up to a karaoke room inside the huge club, and continued out make out session. The guy was moving fast, as he planted kisses on my neck and lightly squeezed my from outside my dress.

I didn’t care though, as I wanted him as much as he wanted me. I was literally , as he nibbled on my collarbone. I pulled him up to kiss him again, and soon felt his hand rubbing inside my thigh for an entrance.

Before I even got the chance to let him inside, someone started to bang the door loudly. The new guy stood up tall, and I quickly sat up, and fixed myself. He walked over to open the door, and suddenly I heard three women screaming.

I stood up to see a girl about my height running towards me, and she punched me hard across the face. I fell down to the floor, and then felt a couple kicks to my body.

“Stop it, stop it right now!” I heard the new guy shout, as he tried pulling the people who was beating me up, away. “I won’t stop it! You don’t know how I feel to find out that you’re cheating on me!” I heard a girl shout, as I was still getting beaten.

Then I heard voices rushing inside the room, and someone managed to pull me up. The bouncers came into the karaoke room, and kicked everyone out. Another man pulled me away, and he pushed me out of the club coldly.

When we reached outside, I saw the new guy and the three women who had jumped me, surrounding him. They were all bickering, and I slowly trotted home, not bothering to look for Soo Ae or Suki.

I felt ashamed of myself, for not knowing that I was about to steal another woman’s man. Wiping the bloody nose that came down nonstop, all I wanted right now was Chanyeol’s comfort. I needed him more than anything right now, and I didn’t want lust from another man.

As soon as I reached home, I saw the door opened widely. A chill went down my spine, as I wasn’t sure what happened. I slowly entered inside Chanyeol our home, and saw the broken glass on the floor. I switched the lights on, and saw the damage to our home.

I gasped in horror, afraid that maybe we were robbed. However, I quickly thought of Chanyeol. Was he hurt? Is he even home? Why is our home damaged so badly? I ran to our neighbors, and banged on a door for help.

I received help from a neighbor across the streets, and the cops arrived minutes later. I was given a blanket to wrap around my body, and explained to them how I was caught in a fight, and came home to see everything ruined.

“Miss, I found this white envelope on the counter. It had your name on it, so I’m assuming it’s for you,” the officer said, as he hands me the white envelope.

I took the white envelope, and quickly opened it. A gold diamond ring fell out, and I picked it up, examining it. Also, inside the envelope was a letter, a letter from Chanyeol. I can tell that it’s his handwriting, as they are beautiful.

“Dearest to my Mana,

I’m sure of it that when you’re reading this, I’m no longer here. Why am I no longer here? I’ve decided that after so many years with you, I thought that maybe you would change and be the bride in my dreams. I even planned our future together, hoping we’d get a nicer home, incase we might happen to have two to four kids. I love you a lot Mana, and I never thought about leaving you, and always prayed for you to never leave me too. However, I see that you have chosen someone else for yourself, someone who you love. I will walk out of your life, and never return and bore you.

Yours Truly,

Park Chanyeol.

P.S. The ring you hold in your hand right now is the ring that I planned on purposing you with. Happy anniversary, my love.”

After reading the letter, I dropped down to my knees and cried my heart out. I was a fool, a really dumb fool. I had the best thing ever, but now had lost it all. Baekhyun was right; I was really going to regret this.

I checked my phone for the date, and it had already past the date of my 7th year anniversary with Chanyeol. Now I know why he wanted dinner and movies. I understand why he’s been so sweet and caring. Chanyeol was the one, and he got away.

Because I was stupid, he’s the one that got away.



 

Sorry for the lack of update. :\ Haven't been myself this weekend. lol. Hope ya enjoyed it still. :)