Preview

Table For One

A/N i'm still editing and making changes to the last chapter, so here's another preview before I put up the last one. I'm reaaaaaaally sorry for the long wait, but I promise I'll be updating soon! The preview's really short but I hope you enjoy ^^ 

-

 

 

The next morning, Daehyun did not want to get out of bed. 

One reason would probably be because he opened his eyes to be greeted by the red numbers "6:08 AM" on the clock, and hell that was way too early for a Saturday morning. 
 
Another reason -which he tried to mentally deny, but failed miserably- would be because it was Saturday. Which marked the last day of their date week. And then they wouldn't have an excuse to hold hands and go on dates and call eachother couple names anymore. He tried convincing himself that he didn't really mind that it was over... heck, he didn't even want this date week to begin with, but convincing himself into believing such an obvious lie proved to be more difficult than he thought.
 
The real reason he didn't want to get out of bed was simply because he couldn't. Not with her pressed against his back, arms locked around his chest and one leg hitched up over his.
 
 
Feeling her snuggled behind him and realizing her arms were around him was enough of a shock for poor Daehyun. But bringing his hand down only to find out his best-friend-made-girl-friend's thigh was pressed against his hip and he was just accidentally caressing them with his fingers was what really brought him to the door of insanity. 
 
He was just about to freak out until the events from the other night finally came back to him and reassured the terrified boy that no, he did not do anything innappropriate to his best friend while she was sleeping and it wasn't his fault he didn't know her leg was there so he couldn't be blamed for touching her without permission since it was by accident. Excluding that one kiss from the last night. But he already made himself believe that that didn't happen, and no one else knew it had happened so he was safe.
 
Fully convincing himself that there was nothing wrong with having your best friend use you as a body pillow, he found no more reason to freak out and instead he just lay there. He stared at the time, his heart pounding in his ears, and contemplated whether he should just shake her off and get up out of bed and pretend nothing ever happened and last night never happened and he did not just sleep with his best friend wrapped around him. But he decided otherwise, and concluded that he'd just go back to sleep, hoping she'd wake up before him in a few hours. 
 
If anyone asked, he'd probably say it was because he was still tired and he didn't want to wake her up by moving. It definitely was not because he maybe kind of sort of enjoyed how she breathed against his back and how warm she felt around him and how nice it would be if only he could wake up to this everyday and he just really wanted to sleep with her some more in this pleasant position.
 
He fell asleep as he furiously tried to believe that that definitely was not the reason. Definitely not. 
 
 
 
 
 
-
 
A/N See you soon!~