#6

My Sister Stole My Girlfriend

—Eli's POV—

That's a feeling ...feeling that want to meet her face...just I said like this u all maybe know who I referred to...yes that was Seo... I never like this before but since I met her I feel something strange .. That feel hard to explain ...just know that like the Old man said «FIRST SIGHT FIRST LOVE»

Today I have been waiting her at cafeteria hope that I will meet her...but I waiting about 30minutes since break time bell yelling...hmmmm m hopeless...I can't see even crazy kid's shadow...where they at now?why they don't take lunch?or they go eat other place?Damn!maybe wait for other time..
“Awww!Eli Oppa!!”this is sound that I heard while I walking passed girl student..yes that's no wonder cuz I am famous student here haha not I brag of myself but that's true cuz I am handsome n always have fangirl anywhere😁... That's possible..
“I TOLD U MANY TIME THAT I DONT LIKE TO TAKE LUNCH WITH THIS NERD ..I DONT LIKE HER SO DONT FORCE ME.. U WANT U GO,I DONT WANT I LEAVE”I heard someone yell out loudly n it's get my attention n then I turn to where that noise come n I see...
—SHoo's POV—
“Why u alway make thing become serious ?why don u try to make fri with her?what make u don like her?she alway try to get close with u but u alway push her away..I really wonder what is problem?”I said with angry tone ..yes I really want to know why jiyeon doesn't like Seo while Seo try to make fri with her... She alway reject n show annoyed expression when Seo try to get close with her
“That's no problem..that's no anything but just I DON WANT ..hear?I DON WANT HER TO BE MY FRI”jiyeon said n raise her voice at last sentence make Seo who stand beside me showing sad expression...
“I Hate u jiyeon...I hate u to become no reason”I said with cracked sound while I almost want to cry when I see jiyeon become other person....for hide my tears that was about to flow down I dragged Seo walked out of her ..left her alone there ...
“What's wrong?”Eli Oppa come out from nowhere make me abit surprise 
“That's nothing Oppa..oh!Seo not yet eat can u bring her to eat?Now I have no feeling to eat..”
“Emmmm ok then cuz m not yet eat too..But how about jiyeon?Why she stand there ..all of u have quarrel?” Eli Oppa asked
“Just bring Seo to eat jiyeon I will drag her by my own”
“So?”
“Go!”I said with annoy tone n push them cuz now I no feeling to talk much...
—Seo's POV—
“Go!” SHoo said n push us n I can feel that now her feeling not well so I nudge eli n signal him to walk out...
“ what's wrong between three of u?”Eli asked while we walking to cafeteria 
“…” I just walk with silent I don have feel to answer him cuz I also don know why ...I do wonder why jiyeon doesn't like me...why she hate me like I am her foe..hmmmm I just want to be fri with her ...or she think I am a nerd not suit with her who hight class girl?...I just want to know the reason...