Angel

Angel

 

Sorry for da bad grammar and eng ._. Ma 1st writing one shot , Enjoy 8D

 

His P.O.V

 

Everyday . I met with her everyday . I can see her smile , her red cherry lips smiling toward anyone who passed by in front of her .  Her hazel eyes make my heart beats everytime my eyes met with hers.  I keep on fall for her each time i saw her . I wanna be her gurdian angel who can always be besides her and protect her . I want to love her with all my heart coz i’m enternally in love with her.

 

There she is . Standing there with her best friend while laughing . I feel like i’m a stalker now . I wonder if she ever know how i feel towards her since three years before. 

 

“ Hyung ! You stalking again?” I sighing and nods. The maknae just shakes his head.

 

“Hyung , you should just tell her that you loves her .Don’t be a coward” He keep pushing me confess my feeling toward her . I just can’t. She close with one he sunbae here . And from what i know , they both seems like a real couple. My heart ache each time i think bout that .

 

“Hyung  , there she is . Go now” He pull me toward her before i can even respond to it. That maknae push me a bit to hard . Now i’m really standing in front of my angel.  I can’t even say anything . Feels like my mouth has been stapler . She looking at me. Those hazel eyes which often make my heart race.

 

“Erm , err . Hmm” I’m stuttering . Oh my gosh , i’m suttering . Nothing come out from my damn mouth. I look back at my donsaeng , they just show me the HWAITING Sign. Fuhh , this s totally , arghh . Fine Suho. Take a deep breath and talk to her . My mind whispering. When i about to talk to her , she missing . Not in front of me anymore.  I sighing again .

 

“Hyung, Its okey. You can try next time. We will help you” He smiles . I smiles back . Before i left , i look at her again. There , i see him with that boy again. My heart ache again.

 

-Few days after that-

 

I was sitting on the bench near at the school field when i heard a someone sobbing.  It’s a girl’s voice. I stand up and keep on searching the owner of that voice. Surprisingly . That girl is her . My angel . I wonder what make she sobs now . I walk near to her . She sense me and look up to me . Her hazel eyes now turn to a red eyes . No more beautiful hazel eyes but a sorrow one. I sat besides her.

 

“Something’s wrong ?” She just keep quiet. She still sobbing but it not like when his 1st heard it.

 

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t interrupt you here. Maybe i should go now” I excuse myself when i feel like i’m needed there. When i was about to get up , her voice stop me.

 

“He , he left me.” Her soft voice spoken.  “He left me for that girl. How could he did this to me?” I can see tears keep on flowing slowly. I don’t know what should i do. I feel like want to hug her . But i’m afraid she will push me . I look at her back . On second thought , I hug her . I pat her back softly. She doesn’t push me like i thouht before. She just keep on crying .

 

“Minho left me for Krystal. After all this time.  Why didn’t he see me here , waiting for him?” I can see how hurt she is , coz i know how it feel . I tighten my hug , just want to make her feel better. After done with crying , I loosen my hug.

“i’m so-sorry. I didn’t mean to take advantage on you. I just . err . Just sorry” I keep on apoligize coz i’m afraid if she think negative bout me.  Her lips smiles while looking at me. “It’s okey. Thanks for hug me and make me feel better” . A bitter smiles was formed on her lips. “ I feel much better now. Thanks to you. I feel like i already let everything out now.” She let a big sigh.

 

“Hey, Welcome. Anytime. Hmm i’m Suho. Exo-K Leader. Nice to meet you” I introduce myself to her and let out mt hand to shake hand with hers. She do the same as i did. “ I’m Kimmy as you can see.” She introduce herself.  Yes , I always know her name is Kimmy. Always do coz all i do is stalks her.

 

“ I got to go now. Thanks for everything now. I’ll never forget you Suho. Bye” She walk away after that. I just smiles. At last , i had my own chance to talk with my angel.

 

-A week later-

 

I just walking along the Han River . Take a deep breath of fresh air . I can feel calm by doing that. Without realizing , I’m smiling when think bout her . Her smiles and her soft voice. How she talk to me and how she hug me back .

 

“Smiling alone huh ?” That voice that i missed for a week . I open my eyes and i see her besides me. She smiles at me . A dfferent smiles from a week ago. A sincere and more to a happy smiles. Her 1st sweet smiles towards me . She make my heartbeat race thousand times than before just with her smiles.  I was amazed by her smiles. She snap her finger and laugh seeing my derp face.

 

“Who are you thinking of? Your girlfriend ?” She chuckles. No, I was thinking bout you. Only you in my heart and mind. My heart whispering again. “ Hmm aniyo. Just thinking of no one.So , how are you?” I ask her . “I’m great . Better than a week ago. And you?” she asking the same question. I never been better other than having you besides me now angel. “ Well , never been better .” We both chuckles.

 

“So, Do you have anywhere else to go?” She just shake her head. “Then lest go on date with me” . no ! my mouth. I look at her , She just smiles and nods. I’m speechless yet happy.  I’ll make sure this date will be the best date she ever had. We walk hand in hand together.

 

Kimmy said that she want to ride a bicycle. She showing me an agyeo that totally make me can’t resist it. We both riding a bicycle along the Han River . I .I can see she laugh like there is no tomorrow. I after her coz she is too fast. Suddenly she stops , where too many crouded people stand. I wonder why she stops there. She park her bicycle under the tree. I follow her . There was a guy singing a song for his Girlfriend.

 

“I wish someone could sing a song like that guy did for his girl.” I hear her soft voice says. I take her hand together with me . She was sondering what i was doing. I just smiles and asked for a guitar for that guy.  I sit on the chair whle holding the guitar.

 

“This song , just for you my angel” I play the guitar slowly . While singing ANGEL-EXO K.  I sing with my heart. The lyric just for her. I want her to know how much i love her and want to be with her. I only see her in front of me , looking at me while those pair or hazel eyes .

 

 

...............................................

 

“Are you really sing it to me?” She asked me as soon i finish sang it a while before.  I just nods.

 

“But why? That song , really have a deep meaning and beautiful as well. You should sing it for your girlfriend” She say.  I stop and facing her . This is about time.  I need to tell her now . I take a deep breath .

 

“ That song just only for you. I made it just for you. I know it ridiculous. But that’s the true. I know you keep wondering bout that. I understand that. It’s okey. I’ll tell you everything.” I continue back.

 

“I love you. That’s the truth . Why? Because , your hazel eyes make my heart beats fast than usual each time my eyes meet with yours. Your smiles make me keep on dreaming bout that. Your voice make me miss you so much. I know this might sound crazy for you. But that what i feel. I fall for you when the 1st time i met you. I’m enternally in love with you. I want to protect you and stand by your sides. Even id i’ve lost my enternal life, the reason why i’m happy is because my forever now is you my angel.Its hurt me when i see you cry. Give me a chance to be your gurdian angel and make you forever happy.”

 

At last , I say it. Everything. I know. She might gonna hate me now. But at least i already confessed to her. I will always be by her side whenever she need me. She look at me. Her tears flow .

 

“Why ? Am i saying something wrong ? I’m sorry , I ddnt mean too .” I feel guilty. She just smiles.

 

“No one , Not even Him ever says something beautiful to me. You the 1st one. I don’t what i feel now. It just happened . When i hear you sing that song , my heart was totally moved by it . I feel like i see a new world.  It might be a simple , but it full with love that make me wanna stay there for such a long time” She said. Her words. Blew me away. 

 

“I’m sorry but i just wanna be with you. Believe me and i’ll bring you until the heaven.” She hugs me . I look at her . Getting closer and closer. Our lips met . I kiss her now . I always wanna kiss her. She is my 1st kiss , my 1st love and my 1st ANGEL. I love you Kimmy , now and forever.