314 days until part 4

the colorful mouthed princess, and the white lie prince

Jaejoong's POV

I looked down to my soiled shirt. the throw up caused the shirt i was wear cling to my body underneath. staying a few more hours wouldn't hurt would it? I simply gave a small smile to Mrs. park.

"good so give me your shirt so I can wash it" I blankly stared at her. Do i just strip in front of her? Is there a shirt or something?

"stop stalling and take your shirt off. aish. When you were little you used to run around this house in just you're boxers. You think I haven't seen it all?" This woman just had to bring that up? my face began to heat up.

"Hurry" I quickly took off my shirt revealing my pale muscular body underneath. although i had an envied body, it was still awkward to show to people around me.

Mrs. park reached out her arms and took a step toward me to grab the soiled shirt. I pulled it closer.

" aniyo, I'll clean it. Where the detergent?"

"yah! this is my house, let me do it"

"aniyo you have enough on your mind with your daughter fainting and all. I'll do it."

"arasso, its in the shelf above the washer downstairs" she pointed to the stairs that descended to the basement. I gave her a quick nod before I turned to walked toward the stairs.

-------------------------

"aish" I looked at the shelve to see an empty laundry detergent jug. Who the hell can't tell its empty? 

I began to walk back upstairs.

"Auntie, theres no de-" She was no where to be seen. Huh. maybe she went upstairs to check on haeri. I passed the kitchen to get upstairs when something caught my eye. On the counter was one of those packages you get with your prescribed medicine from pharmacies or hospitals. Is someone sick?

My thought began to be clouded of images of her. She's so pale, She always skips school, she fainted.

Is Haeri sick? I slowly and cautiously walked toward the counter. Scared to read it. I took a deep breath.

Cyclophosphamide

was the drugs name. something i had not heard of. there was the dosage and the period of time you should between taking it. Listed above was. Park haeri's name.

"Oh jaejoong your already back" Mrs. haeri voice was somewhat uneven.

" Auntie. Is. Park. Haeri. ummmm. sick?" I asked slowly.

" ah, aniyo. It's nothing big. She just has a condition where her body . ummm. doesn't absorb certain nutrients she needs so she needs to take these pills to fix it" Some about what she said didn't feel right but alright.

"so, uh . Auntie theres no detergent"

"jinjja, alright let me do it then, how about you uh check on Haeri?" i nodded my head and began to head upstairs.

Once i got in her room, she was still sleeping. So what do I do now?

I grabbed a nearby banana yellow chair from under her pink desk to sit beside her.

Just like before at the park bench she looked so innocent. Her pink lips, pale skin. She seems so fragile.

My phone started to ring, seeing that it was from "home" I chose not to pick it up, as i always do. but it seemed that was not the best idea.

My ringtone had woken Haeri up.

As she had awaken the devil did too.

It wasn't long until she became started and threw a pillow at me.

" Yah your really are a ing ert aren't you! Get out you ing pig! How did you even ge-" Well I'm sorry for trying to save your life.

It was then when she unexpectedly started to waver. her body slowly swaying back and forth. I was able to catch her falling body in time. "haeri, haeri, are you okay???" she had already been too unconscious to hear my calls.

I put her back down and ran down stairs again.

 "auntie, Haeri just fainted again."

"it's better if you go home, here you're shirt if already washed and dry, its also already dark. Please go home." she passed me the folded shirt."

"but-"

"She's fine it's apart of her condition. She must have forgotten to take her medication"

I nodded although i was unsure. She has already fainted twice. something must be up.

Mrs. Park opened the door so i could leave. "Sorry i'm asking you to leave, please visit soon. It would be nice for haeri to have company for once."I bowed and left the house.

Haeri needs company?

My phone went off again. home, I ignored it.

Typically they would give up on the 3rd try. But 5, 6,7,8,9 times they had called. Nine calls. i picked up the call  in annoyance on the third ring.

"what?"

"Jaejoong" I heard my moms unsettled voice in the background accompanied with sobs.

"what?" This was probably something like " jaejoong, I can't stand this anymore. I need to leave, 'm sorry jaejoong. I love you" It was something she said once every month. It was something she had never took action of though. All just a lie.

" jaejoong.... you're father... we need to go to the hospital. He had a heart attack at work" please lets go together.

"how about no" I hung up the phone. He deserved this. That scum.

---------------

3:27 am

my father died.

 There was no tears. no emotion.

The man got what he deserved.

I didn't even go to the funeral the day after.

---------------

312 day's until

my mom tried to commit suicide.