First period

my little nerd (hiatus)

Before Jaehwas evening discussion with her friends, her family had spent all their time moving furniture with the help of some family and home movers, they had eventually finished moving everything. And today she was living in the beautiful well crafted house her parents had purchased. And today was her first day at Cheorom high.

She was ready, she had showered and combed her short black hair. It hadn't grown since the summer, and Jae hwa always joked around about needing a hair growth serum. 

"GAHH! Ami I look like an intelligent teacher!!" She told her toy poodle, while she gasped at her reflection in the mirror while she altered her skirt (It was past her knees).

After 10 minutes she looked again: Now the reflection held the appearance of a girl with short black hair, big black glasses, a brown blazer layered on top of a dark blue cardigan with a bow tied to the collar, and a plaid skirt.

"I think I'm decent enough I guess.... Bye Ami!" She patted her curious looking dog, and walked outside.


----


The school seemed to hold a gothic influence to it, only it was more modern like steampunk. Jae hwa started to tense up, she loved making friends, but she was just very nervous. As she approached the door, the school bell greeted her entrance, and she ran straight to the office not knowing where it could be.


Jae hwas PV

Phew... They didn't punish me, but damn.. I need more exercise! By the time I found the office I was panting for air. And after registering, which took at least fifteen minutes, my first class is art! YES ART!! One cannot express how much I love art, and how it's in my veins. 

I walked anxiously to the classroom, accidentally entering the wrong one twice. I can't believe I already embarassed myself! Why is this school like a maze?! They could've put up a directory!! Geez. After about ten minutes, I finally found the classroom, and man my nerves are shooting up my palms.. I can't do this! Maybe I should just stand outside and wait until someone sees me, I-


Jiyongs PV

We were in the middle of an art assignment explanation, which I bothered to do yesterday soo of course this wasn't any of my concern. So I did what I always did: Sleep or pretend to sleep. Really though, the teachers all know that I have a good memory, and always do my work so they don't really mind. And I mostly do this, because I can't bother with those damn screaming fan girls.

Woohyun was going off again about the news of some new student, who is most likely going to be a girl, since the population of our school is 60% guys and 40% girls. I was about to grab my bag, because I needed something soft and cushiony for my head, when seonsaeng nim opened the door.

"Oh don't be shy, come on in" She beckoned for the person to come in, and I'm assuming it's the new student..

I slightly opened my eyes, and saw her: She was medium sized, she had short black hair, large black squared frames placed on top of her petite nose, and was covered by her long uniform sleeves. She was flushing, but honestly.. It was extremely cute! 

I secretly looked around and boy was I surprised- Woohyun was gazing intently at her with a grin, Taeyang was just smiling with a few traces of red implanted on his cheeks, my dongsaeng seungri was blushing, and Myungsoo looked taken aback. 

We've never seen or had someone like her, most girls that go here abide by some kind of rule I guess: Long hair is a must (But if you don't, there's some strange way they want your hair to be styled..), but I guess as long as you wore makeup and were pretty boy crazy (over us..), they would accept you lovingly into their fangirling groups. But this girl.. She wasn't, she had no traces of makeup, just soft arched eyebrows. This is going to be interesting...


------------------------------------------------

Hullo ~ ! Sooo I wanted G-dragon to have blond hair for this fanfic.. Because i really miss the heartbreaker era <3

The five boys: 




Okay soo woohyun doesn't exactly have blond hair.. and he's not half british.. But I wanted to make him half british LOL.





image