Moving schools?

my little nerd (hiatus)

Jaewhas PV


Today was another normal day for me, I went unnoticed (The less attention the better). But I was fully aware that all of my friends were becoming more distant to me. 

Sooyoung my childhood friend, had stopped eating lunch with us and chose to spend time with her boyfriend, Donghae instead. While Park Bom, who is one of my closest friends, has been conversing less and less with me everyday, despite the fact that we share lockers. CL who is like a sister to me, is slowly going back to her old friends (They are technically pretty bad influences). But I honestly don't know anymore, I feel like I'm about to crack.

Minzy (My other best friend), goes to a different school, but she usually calls to comfort me. However it makes no difference because she isn't physically here, and she is usually busy with her dancing. Did I mention that I have no experience with guys? Well, it's because I become painstakingly awkward around them. Due to this I made a vow, a promise to never fall hopelessly in love with a guy until University. And it seems to have worked, but I think it's because there are no possible candidates at my school.

---------

The sun weighed down on the classroom, as Jae hwa was deep in thought. Her seonsaengnim was teaching trigonometry, and he turned around to ask what the answer was.

"*Ahem* Jaehwa, can you tell us the answer to this question?" He wavered in front of her desk.

She hated this, being called upon made her extremely nervous. Making her mind blank and unable to conjure up a solution.

"I-I think it's uhh..." She faltered, before another voice interrupted from the intercom.

"Jae hwa, please come down to the office immediately" Jae hwa looked to the teacher for approval, he nodded and she got up from her desk. Her friends were left with questions, as she left the classroom.


Jaehwas PV


Oh man, what have I done? Have I failed my junior year?! No wait, that's not even possible! We just started.. What if I'm in big trouble? Did I do something terrible? My parents are going to kill me!.. I stared at the principal, she didn't look angry, but I bit my lip and sat across from her.

"Don't be soo nervous Jae hwa! It's nothing troublesome, don't worry" She smiled, and gave me some reassurance.

"Your parents have suddenly talked to me into excusing you for the day, apparently you're moving.. And of course, this involves changing schools" She drew what looked like a compilation of discreet files.

"I will have this delivered to your new school, congratulations! Because apparently they don't just let anyone get accepted. They were lacking in their art unit, and you were appointed" WHOA, ME? REALLY? HOW??...

But I'm just another art student, I'm even lazier then the others... I pinched myself for reassurance, shook her hand, and left with a soft toe click, as I bolted for the door.

----------



As the night drew close Jae hwa had found herself flooded with messages, because someone had heard about her discussion with the principal. She didn't expect her friends to be soo upset, and even one of the guys that she had a short term crush on talked to her.

"YAHHH! Why didn't you call me earlier?!" CLs loud voice was booming from Jae hwas android phone.

"I only found out today! It's not my fault!!" Jae hwa sighed, because she had said this a numerous amount of times to everyone.

"Well anyways, since you're moving... YOU BETTER COME VISIT ME NEXT WEEK! Plus, where's that fanfic you promised me?" CL was always reassuring, Jae hwa chuckled.

"Neh, will do you ajumma! And yeh.. I'm still working on that!" 



----------------------------

Hullo ~! I hope the first chapter was okay... The chapter after will show Jiyongs PV <3 hehe :)

Please comment and Subscribe ~ !






WAH Gaho && GD <333 (i miss the heartbreaker era ;___;)