Her first impression

my little nerd (hiatus)

Jae hwas PV

They're all staring at me, OH MY GOD what if my zippers ope-oh wait, I'm wearing a skirt. I felt myself turn ten shades of red, while I covered my mouth and looked down. Eyes from everywhere in the class were all on me.

"Class! We have a new student, Jae hwa! She is an aspiring art student, please welcome her to the school" She turned to me and smiled..

All I could force myself to say was "Annyeung". Oh great they think I'm a coward, I will be bullied for sure.

"Hmm.. Most tables are full. Ahh, why don't you sit beside those five boys?" And the moment she pointed I knew I was going to regret going ot this school.

There in the corner of the room seated by the window, were the five most beautiful boys I had ever seen. Is this a drama? Because I think I've seen people like this on tv. The first boy had straightly cut bangs and short black hair, he had what seemed like black defining circles drawn under his mystifyingly brown eyes, and thin pink lips. My heart
BADUMP. 

image

The second had a tall black mohawk, his hazelnut eyes were drawn back into what seemed like an eye smile, he had high cheekbones, and an intensifyingly cute smile. I think my pulse went up again.. BADUMP, BADUMP.



The third guy held such a manly presence, his light blond hair was slightly curled, his eyes were a blazing brown, his nose was upturned, and his smile held two cute dimples. What is this? I can't breathe.. BADUMP, BADUMP, BADUMP!

image

The fourth guy was even worse, this guy knew how to style his silky brown hair and bangs, which lay on top of his glistening hazelnut eyes, beautiful chiseled features, and his rosy light pink lips were upturned into such a y death glare. I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO FAINT, SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW!



And the last guy who had glossy blond hair was sleeping. Omo, thank goodness! What I would've done if I had seen him! I slowly made my way down there, avoiding their gazes. If I get a heart attack I will surely blame them! Gosh it's already soo hard to walk, why are you making this harder for me?

G-Dragon & Gaho
(pretend this is him on the desk, only he's covering his face && gaho isnt his face LOL)

----

Jaehwa sat in the empty chair next to Woohyun, and grabbed her notebook from her bag, making as little eye contact as possible. And she began to draw, she knew she'd be able to concentrate if she drewm soo she began drawing the cute little characters she had always sketched.

"WHOA! You're amazing!!" An open-mouthed Woohyun exclaimed.

He leaned in closer to Jae hwa, and drew his hand out. "Annyeung! I'm Woohyun!" And he smiled, which drew out his dimples, and Jae hwa couldn't help but blush at the contact.

"This is honestly something that I've never seen before, you have to teach me how to do this please?" Jae hwa looked down, and nervously shook her pencil. 

"Neh, it's actually very easy!" And the rest of the guys took the time to admire her work, while they introduced themselves.

Jae hwa suddenly felt relieved and that it wasn't soo bad, at first she was acting soo awkward but the boys found some way to counter act her awkwardness. She found herself teaching them how to draw her figures. Fully unaware of the boy who was secretly stealing glances at her.


------------------

Hullo ~ ! I hope the stories okay soo far :)

Please comment and subscribe ~ !