Chapter 7.

Naege malhaejwo, ige sarang iramyeon?

 

  Time goes by and Lu Han looks better. He looks healthy, slowly getting back to his old self again that everyone cared and loved for. Kris had been looking around to find out who the man was without having to deal with Lu Han's freak out panic attacks. It didn't go well when anyone tried to bring that exact subject up.  No one knew about Lu Han's ways of feeling better and to help him forget. He hated what he was doing to himself but couldn't stop it. He didn't want to tell the other members about his gruesome thoughts he would get. Lu Han felt himself changing and having thoughts he couldn't push out of his mind. 

 ~ ' * ' ~

  All the boys in the small apartment woke up lazily, especially  the two boys sleeping in the medium bedroom. They had to wake up at 3:00am today to get a good head start on some new dance moves they were going to learn that evening. The sun wasn't up yet, still barely shining on the other side of the Earth.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Sehun kidding around with Lu Han said while picking out what to wear.

"Umm-nf." Sleeping Lu Han replied. Sehun poked his head around to stare at his boyfriend until he woke up fully.

"Yah, you need to wake up~ I'll make you wake up the hard way if you don't wake up the easy way, The easy involves me making you tea."  He warned. Lu Han pocked one eye open to glare at him.

"You'll do nothing but let me sleep, I went to bed a little late last night.."  The tired boy with bags under his eyes confessed and pulled the fluffy pillow closer to his face.

"Why did you go to sleep so late LuLu?" Sehun asked, curious of his boyfriends late night activities.

"N-Nothing, nothing, nothing." Lu Han muttered into the pillow.

"Crap, He's gonna find out now." Lu Han thought. 

", now he'll leave me for good." He tortured himself and dug his nails into his inner thigh. Sehun just sat there for a second shocked..

"L-Lu Han?" Sehun whispered. He put his hand into Lu Han's blanket to hold his hand but felt something wet instead. 

"What the hell?" Sehun thought. He pulled the blanket fully off of Lu Han to see him half with his nails digging so deep into his skin it pierced his skin.

"LU HAN!" Sehun freaked out and grabbed his hands away and looked right into his eyes.

"What are you doing to yourself? Let me help you." Sehun cried. He got up and got the first aid kit. Lu Han couldn't look into Sehun's disappointed eyes. But Sehun wasn't disappointed at all, he only cared for him and his safety.

"Lu Han.. Is there any more that need to be treated...?" Sehun asked rubbing some liquid onto cut so it wouldn't infected.

"S-Sehun.." Lu Han responded not wanting for him see all the other marks left. Sehun rolled Lu Han's boxers up more to see more cuts and marks. He gasped and began to rub them to see if they were dirt. He saw he was causing more pain and kissed Lu Han's forehead.

"Why? Why Lu Han? Why waste your beautiful body like this... Please stop hiding things from me for whatever the cause is, I ing care, you need to trust me and tell me everything, because, because I love you and I don't want you to leave me." Sehun was breathless and barely said the last part out loud. He wiped Lu Han's tears away with his palm as Sehun started to cry as well.

"Please, help, me." Lu Han said through grinding his teeth together. Sehun kissed all the scars he could find and put band-aids on all of them. He wished the next time they came off that they weren't there but he knew better and knew they would only heal and stay there forever.

"I don't how many times I have told you but i'll always be here for you LuLu." Sehun whispered into his ear and kissed it softly. 

~ ' * ' ~

  The day went by at a pretty good rate and all the boys were tired of the days hard work. Everyone went home to shower, change and then get ready for a nice night out to a club. They made it at last minute like they did with every event Exo did. Sehun had to push Lu Han into trying to go into crowded places again. Tonight was going to be the first time for Lu Han go to a busy place for the first since last time at the gym...

"Lu Han you dressed?" Sehun whinnied wanting to enter the room.

"It's like I haven't seen you before!" He called out protesting. Chen and D.O. stopped in the hallway giving a confused, judging look.

"Um... Like..." Sehun began.

"We don't care what you guys do in the comfort of your room just don't rap about it okay Sehun?" Tao said with a lazy voice as he left the bathroom to his room. Everyone looked surprised at Tao's outburst but went back to acting like it never happened. Lu Han's face was red as he let Sehun into the room for hearing the conversation in the hallway.

"You look, you look very  handsome Lu Han~" Sehun complemented his shy boyfriend. He was wearing a light purple dress shirt and black skinny jeans that had little rips in them showing off Lu Han's milky white skin'. But Sehun knew that there were red marks too blending with the milk like skin.

"Thanks." Lu Han squeaked and gave Sehun a peck of the cheek.

"No, thank you." Sehun said and grabbed Lu Han's hand leading them both outside for a night to relax.

 ~ ' * ' ~

  At this point almost every Exo member was hammered and was really having a great time with each other, all but Lu Han. He kept trying to loosen up but couldn't. So many strangers walking so close to him and sometimes bumping into him while giggling. 

"I cant do this... can't breathe." Lu Han thought as he walked to get his third drink for the night.

"Maybe if I  just need to drink more and i'll feel better..." He thought while paying and turning around to look for any Exo member to stand next to again. He caught eyes with Sehun who was looking back at Lu Han.

"How long has he been watching me...?" Lu Han felt uneasy and his thighs burned with pain. 

"It's been too long.." Lu Han placed a hand on his inner thigh while walking around trying to find a quiet corner or the men's bathroom. Which ever he could find first. He always had his razor with him at all times. Lu Han bought one the other day as a little gift. No one knew about it. He found a very dim lighted corner and smiled to himself as he sat down a few feet away from a flat out drunk couple lip locking. They smelt like trash and made Lu Han's eyes water. He moved a few more feet away and took a deep breath as he took out his razor and took a big swing at his drink. The light haired brunette looked down at his ripped pants that were already ripped from falls and cuts that were some his fault and others from dancing. There was a small rip on his righ inner thigh and opened it so he could see his skin. Lu Han looked up to see if anyone was looking around but everyone was too wasted to notice him there. Lu Han laid the cold metal to his leg and pressed down as hard as he could. He began to whimper and got up to find the bathroom to wash away his tears and the blood on his hands. Thankfully no one was in the all white and silver restroom He began to wash his hands when he looked up into the mirror to see a pair of eyes looking back at him that wasnt his own.

"Nice to see you again~" The man sang.

"No no no no,"  Lu Han thought denying everything that was going to happen.

"W-What do you want?" Lu Han asked not moving an inch while talking to the man.

"You know why." He said and pushed Lu Han closer to the sink and smashed his forehead onto the mirror.

"Erh" Lu Han moaned in pain holding his head with his hands.

"Shut up. You deserve this. You didn't care to listen to me and now i'm going to show you I don't like being used as a joke Lu Han." The man grunted while going to cut off the door from anyone entering the bathroom.

"P-Please don't.. again... I didn't want to tell.. they made me.." Lu Han cried as he slide to the floor to cover himself better from any attacks.

"You telling me that you want me to punish them instead?" The man asked showing off his disgusting grin to Lu Han. His teeth were turning yellow and smelled like straight up liquor like the last time.

"I keep a good eye on you Lu Han and well, you need to ing stop crying to everyone like a ing child. You deserve everything I give you and you do to yourself. Sehun doesn't love you. He is only using you. Didn't you know?" Lu Han unraveled from himself and got up to look at him.

"S-Sehun loves me and is better than you! Why are you doing this? It happened in high school.." Lu Han confronted him but was met with a punch to his gut and slap on the wet from tears face.

"What gives you the right to speak! Shut up!" The man said angry and shook Lu Han to the wall where he tried to rip his shirt off to punish him. Lu Han could barely push him off and ran to the door as fast as he could, his tears blurred his vision.

"I'll ing kill you if you leave me." The man yelled.

"I don't care." Lu Han whispered and he was half way to the door. He felt strong arms wrapped around him. The man caught him.

"No." Lu Han thought.

"Not again." He felt the man's hand go down to Lu Han's waist.

"If you don't care for your life i'll just kill Sehun then." He threatened breathing uneasy from the rush of getting Lu Han.

"Please don't." Lu Han cried out louder wishing someone heard him. The man kissed his neck and bite down hard on his shoulder making him cry out in pain. Lu Han bite down hard on his own lips which began to bleed.

"Let me help you." He said and began to on Lu Han's lower lips while he tried to push out of his grasp.

"Keep on fighting me the more tired you'll get." The man laughed and wrapped his hand around Lu Han's .

"No!" He yelped. Lu Han pushed both of them closer and closer to the door trying to make it not so obvious. Once they were closer enough Lu Han began screaming for help.

"What are you doing!? Shut the up!" The man screamed and smack Lu Han to the wall. His nose was bleeding from the impact. It worked.

-Kris P.O.V- 

  Kris was smacking his lips together as he watched Tao walk closer to him. They were on their way to find some privacy. Suddenly Kris heard someone yell.

", was that Lu Han!?" He thought and he grabbed Tao's rough hands and started looking everywhere for his Lu Han.

"Bathroom." He was shocked that no one else heard the cry for help but him and Tao. He caught up with Sehun who was looking around frantically too.

"You heard that right..?" Both asked and nodded as they kept looking around for Lu Han listening for another cry. They heard it.

"Bingo." Kris thought. They went running to the restroom where they thought they heard the screaming for help. Sehun couldn't open the door and started to bang on it but Kris pushed him out of the way fast and kicked the door down with two tries to see Lu Han covered in blood as he saw someone throw themselves out the bathroom window.

"ing ." Kris noted to himself as he ran to stop the man. He was to late. He was gone.

"So ing close! No!" Kris yelled and turned around and all madness was gone as he saw Sehun and Tao pick Lu Han up and hold them between them. Lu Han was crying now along with Tao.. but Tao always cried. But that was another story. 

~ ' * ' ~

  They brought Lu Han back home and called everyone to come home safely as soon as they could when they heard the message.

"It's hurts." Lu Han cringed from Sehun's touch as he tried to wash Lu Han's face away from the dried up blood. Sehun was the one to tell Tao and Kris not to bring him to the hosiptal. He didnt want Lu Han taken away because of his cuts and marks, it would only make Lu Han worse..They asked why but Lu Han gave a Sehun a cold look.

"I can't.. trust me.." Was all he responded with and went back to cleaning off Lu Han from blood.

"I'll need you to take off your pants LuLu.. unless you want me to do it?" Sehun asked.

"Can I just keep them on, please." Lu Han didn't want Sehun to see the new cuts. 

"You deserve everything I give you and you do to yourself. Sehun doesn't love you. He is only using you." Rang through Lu Han's head, what the man had told him..

"Was it true?" Lu Han asked himself. Tears began to fall again.

"No, no please don't cry Lu Han, I have to make sure your not bleeding and to check for any bruises. I wont hurt you." Lu Han knew he wouldn't hurt him but just didn't want him to see his aftermath. Sehun slowly pulled Lu Han's pants off but kept on having to push Lu Han's hands away. Sehun eyes got wider as he saw the new red marks, they were deeper than the other ones.

"Oh, Lu Han." was all Sehun say and he washed the cut and got a big band-aid on it.

"That's it, You are going to have to go to the doctor for this one.. it's too deep.." Sehun kissed it and helped Lu Han under the covers. Tao and Kris were in the living room talking to each other fast in Mandarin. They were talking very serious then if they were speaking in Mandarin. Sehun kissed Lu Han's head and made him close his eyes and watch him fall asleep. Sehun walked out of the bedroom to speak with Kris and Tao. They really had to act out on this now. This week or else something horrible will happen and they all could feel it. 

A/N: DUN DUN DUUUUN~~~ Ohhh, getting real! ^o^ I'm VERY greatfull for all of you guys that have kept to this story and is reading it~ It really means a lot to me. Thanks to all the loevly people that have commented. :D You guys make my day~ <3 *cries* I'll stop fangirling and start next chapter! My friend hates long stories so only a few more chapters... I promise it'll be kickass FIGHTING ^^