Chapter 3 : Charm Bracelet

Our Nerdy Gangster

to the people who subcribed to the story before the revamp, please re-read chapters 1 & 2!

___

I jumped in shock, unknowing causing my bracelet to slip off my arm. I quickly dropped the cigarette, gridding it into the ground with my shoe. I looked at the person, not knowing what to say. The boy smirked, “No need to hide, Acey.” He said. My eyes widened, “What are you talking about?” I said, pretending not to know what he was talking about. “Don’t act innocent with me, Acey. I know you have a charm bracelet.” He pulled my wrist, seeing there was nothing there; he looked at my other wrist. My eyes widened, where the hell is my bracelet?!

He looked up at me, confused. “Aren’t you Kim [Y/N]?” He asked. “Yeah…” I awkwardly said. The boy muttered something under his breath before turning away to walk towards the door. “W-wait” I called out to the boy. He stopped in his tracks, “What?” He coldly said. “Who are you?” I asked. He turned to me and smirked, “G-Dragon” he said before turning back around and went back inside. I stared at him until he left, then quickly looked around for the bracelet. But suddenly the bell rung, making me sigh in frustration. “I guess I’ll just have to look for it later” I muttered, quickly walking to class.  

-

The boy inhaled, and then exhaled smoke. He lazily darted his eye to the empty field, before ruffling his hair. Suddenly something fell on top of his head, making him slightly jump from the surprise. He picked it up, examining it. The charms of the bracelet shined in the sun, making him smirk. Getting up from where he was sitting, he began walking to class. “Maybe this year won’t be that bad” he muttered.

-

I stared at the clock, waiting for the last bell to ring. Five… Four… Three… Two… One. The second the bell rung, people rushed out of the class. I waited for everyone to leave, before I got up. I quickly went back to the rooftop, checking every nook and cranny. I ruffled my hair, in frustration. I lost it… I lost the only thing I had left of … her. I felt tears swell up in my eyes, but immediately wiped them. “You are crying, [Y/N], you can’t cry” I whispered to myself, before getting up. I left the roof, and headed out the school.

-

The bell rung as I walked in, I inhaled the same aroma of freshly baked cookies and coffee. “Yah, [Y/N]! You’re late again” Hana scolded me. I let out a bitter chuckle, “Sorry” I said, and then went into the locker room. Hana followed me into the room, “[Y/N] what’s wrong?” She asked worried. I putted off my shirt, putting on a shirt with the Café’s logo on it. I turned to her, “Nothing, I’m fine. No need to worry about me” I said, closing my locker. She looked at me for a moment before sighing, “If you need anyone to talk to, you know I’m always here for you”. I faked a smile, “I know, I know. Now go, people are waiting” I said, patting her shoulder. Hana smiled back at me, exiting the room. My smile faded the moment she left, “Sorry, Hana” I muttered, walking out of the room.

The night went by fast. Hana glanced at the clock, before telling the customers that the Café was closing in ten minutes. “Thank you, come again” I smiled at a boy, after handing him his change. I looked over to Hana and Min, who were both cleaning tables and picking up plates. “Min, Hana” I called out to them, causing them to look up. “Don’t worry about the tables and dishes, I’ll clean up and lock up tonight” I said to them. “Are you sure?” Min asked. I nodded, “Yes, I’m sure” I said assuring her. “Well… okay. Come on Hana, you said you wanted to sleep over today” Min said to Hana. “Yeah… I’ll be there in a sec.” Hana said. Min nodded walking into the locker room.

“[Y/N], you sure you could lock up alone?” She asked me. I shot her a look, “I’m not a child” I said, locking the cash register. She chuckled, “Well, good night [Y/N]” She ruffled my hair, before heading into the locker room. I slightly smiled, as I went to the tables, cleaning them and picking up the plates. After the tables were clean, I washed the dishes. I dried my hands off, and then went into the locker room.

-

I stepped out of what is now a dark shop, and closed the door, locking it. I shivered as the night’s cold air brushed over me. I started walking, but jumped when I suddenly heard thunder. Rain began pouring down me, as I ran to the nearest shelter. Unfortunately for me, the nearest shelter was a club. I stepped in, seeing people grinding themselves with other people. I sighed, looking at the time 2:45AM, it read.

I walked over to the brightly lit bar, and sat down, putting my stuff on the chair next to me. “Want something to drink” A voice said, capturing my attention. I looked at the voice’s owner, “Sure, can I get a shot” I said, not minding to drink tonight. He smiled at me, handing me a shot. I thanked him before downing the shot. “Ahh” I said as I felt the liquid burn down my throat.

 “So, how old are you?” The boy asked me. “Eight-teen” I said, pointing my shot glass, signaling him to pour me another shot. He chuckled, pouring more into my shot glass. I raised an eyebrow at him, “Why? How old are you?” I questioned him, taking another shot. “Just curious, and I’m eight-teen” He simply said, making a drink for himself.

I stared at him, analyzing every feature of his. “Are you done staring?” His voice interrupted my staring. “W-what are you talking about?” I claimed innocently, blushing a rosy pink. He chuckled, “Don’t worry, I would stare at me too.” I snickered, “Are you always this cocky?” I asked mockingly. He thought for a moment, before nodding. I looked at my watch, after chuckling. 2:50AM, it read. I sighed, thinking about how the girls would be freaking out right now. “What’s wrong? Something on your mind?” The boy said, noticing the distress on my face. “Yeah… I’m fine” I smiled at him. He raised brow before changing the subject. “So, what’s your name? I’m L” He said, taking a sip from his drink. “I’m… Acey” I replied, touching the rim of my shot glass. “Well, it’s nice to meet you, Acey” He smiled at me, and I couldn’t help but smile back. I got up, and picked up my stuff. “Leaving so soon?” He pouted. I smiled, “Sorry, but don’t worry. I’ll visit you.” I said assuring him. “Promise?” He held out his pinky. “Promise.” I put my pinky into his, before waving goodbye to him.

I walked out the club, seeing that it was drizzling. I put my damp hood up, and stared to walk. After walking a couple blocks, I felt the presence of someone. I turned to look behind me to see one. I sighed and started to walk faster. The faster I walked, the faster the footsteps followed behind me. I abruptly stop, turning around, but still no one. “Yah! Who’s there?!” I yelled. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, as the person laid their chin on my shoulder. The person chuckled, “Oh Acey, are you this naïve? Walking around at this hour? You know it’s dangerous” A deep voice said to me.       

__________

OMG! I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I know I haven't been updating for this story, I know. I had major writer's block for this story, but I'm over it... for now. So once again I'm truly sorry for making you wait, and I hope you enjoy this kinda boring  chapter & sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.