Chapter 1 : Meeting

Our Nerdy Gangster

I heard my alarm clock go off, groggily sitting up I looked at the clock. “6:30” It read, flashing in a bright red. I rubbed my eyes, turning it off, and then soon got up from the bed. “Hey, [Y/N]. Are you awake?” I heard a soft knock on the door. I slowly turned around, looking at the person. “Yeah, I’m awake” I said, heading into the bathroom.

The person smirked, “That’s a first, you woke up on your own for once”. I glared at the person, “I wouldn’t be talking if I were you, GiGi” I said coldly. She chuckled, “Always cranky are you?” She said teasingly, leaving the room. I sighed, continuing to do my usual routine.

After I was done I headed downstairs. “Good Morning, unnie” Avy said, coming out of nowhere. I jumped up, holding a hand on my chest. “Don’t scare me like that, Avy” I said breathing heavily. “I’m sorry, unnie” She said pouting. I gulped, trying to avoid eye contact, but immediately stop once I saw tears forming up in her eyes. I sighed in defeat, “Every ing time” I muttered under my breath, walking into the dining room.

“Hey, watch your language, missy” Jae said, eating toast. I cracked a smile, “Don’t blame me, blame your super hearing” I said, grabbing a piece of toast off of Jae’s plate. She sent me a look, causing me to smirk. “Just cut me some slack, you know I’m always like this in the morning” I said, eating the piece of toast I stole from Jae.

“Come on everyone, we’re going to be late for school!” We heard GiGi yell from the front door. I sighed getting up, going to the door. I slipped on my sneakers, walking out the front door with GiGi. I felt a cool breeze wash over me; I cracked a small smile, loving when the weather was like this. “Come on” I heard Jae say. I looked over to Jae, seeing that she was already at the car with the others; I walked to them getting in the car.

-

We finally arrived at the school, parking the car in the school’s parking lot. We all got out and started to walk into the building. Whispers were heard, “Why are they hanging out with that nerd” “That ugly nerd, thinking she is all cool just because she is hanging around the Queenkas”. Jae sent them killers glares, making people shiver in fear. “Well, I see you guys at lunch” Jae said, waving at us before she disappeared into the large crowd. After a while Avy had to go, waving to us as she ran to class.

GiGi and I laughed, heading to class together. We soon arrived at the room, heading in we parted ways. She sat in the back while I sat in the front. The bell rung, as students began piling in.

-

I stared at the clock, waiting. The bell suddenly rang making me sigh in relief; I quickly walked out of the classroom unnoticed.  I met up with the others at the parking lot.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come? It’ll be a lot of fun” GiGi asked. “I’m sure, and plus I have a job to get to” I assured her. “Well okay, be safe and don’t work over yourself” She said sincerely. “Promise” I said, walking away. I cracked a small smile, think of how motherly GiGi was.

I finally arrived at “Café COCO”. I stepped in and was greeted by my co-workers and also an aroma of freshly baked cookies and coffee. I walked into the vacant locker room, quickly changing into my uniform.

“You’re late” Hana, my co-worker, nagged. I smiled sheepishly, “Sorry, I was dealing with something” I said, bowing my head. “Aish, just don’t be late next time, okay?” She said, sighing. “Of course, Unnie” I said, grabbing my notebook, and tray.

-

“Are you sure you don’t want a ride home?” Hana asked, worried. “I’m sure, don’t worry about me. I can handle walking home alone at night” I assured her. She hesitated, but soon said “Okay, call me when you get home though”. I watch as she drove away. As soon as she wasn’t in sight, I turned around walking in the other direction.

After walking for a while, I heard a crash in an alley nearby. Out of curiously I peered into the alley, seeing a group of boys ganging up on a girl. Pity and anger struck through my body, as the group of boys try to beat up the girl.

I grabbed a black mask, which covered half of my face, from my back pocket. I quickly putted on the mask, and ran in, stopping the fist that was going at full speed towards the girl’s tear-stained face. “It’s funny, how that there are still low-life’s like you that just gang up on innocent people” I coldly said, twisting the puncher’s hand.

The puncher yelped in pain; I pushed him away, turning my attention towards the girl, but she was nowhere to be found. “No thanks?” I muttered annoyed that I wasted my time helping the girl. Hearing my mutter, a boy spoke up, “Not so innocent now, are we?” He smirked. I glared at him, “That doesn’t mean you have to resort to punching the stupid girl” I said. Another boy chuckled, “Sorry, we didn’t mean to do her actual harm, but she left us no choice” He said “We are actually nice people” The puncher said.

I raised a brow at him, not knowing whether to trust them or not. “Whatever, just don’t let me catch you again” I said ready to walk away.  “Wait” a different voice I haven’t heard yet said. I stopped in my tracks and looked behind me. “What now” I said irritated. “At least let us introduce ourselves” He continued. I sighed and turned in my heels, facing them.

“Well…” I said impatiently. “Well, I’m Doojoon. The leader of BEAST” A boy spoke up. I nodded, and waited for them to continue. “That’s Kikwang, Junhyung, Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung” Doojoon said, pointing to each boy as he said their name. “Is that all?” I asked eyeing them up and down. They all shifted uncomfortably.  Amusement slowly began to fill my eyes, “Well, what’s your name?” He asked, avoiding eye contact. I smirked, thinking of what I should say. “My name is… Acey” I said, turning to leave. Waving my hand up in the air, “Thanks for the amusing night, BEAST” I said walking into darkness.

-

They all stared at me, eyes widening as they as my charm bracelet. “Hyung… is that really her?” Dongwoon asked watching me until I was out of sight. “Yeah, it’s really her” Doojoon softly said. “How do you know?” Yoseob said, shocked at how much I changed. “The charms on her bracelet, it’s the one…” He went silent, as a wave of guilt struck him. All of them went silent as he spoke, reminding them of what happened.

“Come on, let’s go. Before someone sees us” Junhyung said, suddenly speaking up. “Yeah, let’s go guys. Plus we have to tell the others that we saw her today” Doojoon said, walking. They all followed, walking home on that cold winter’s night.

________

Hey Guys! So I know I haven’t been so active on this story because of writer’s block, and a lot of other stuff. I’ll try to update as much as I can with this story. And so you might be wondering why I re-wrote all the chapters, well the reason for that is because… well a couple days ago I re-read the original chapters I had for this story and well I thought it was complete crap. Nothing made sense to me and everything went by so fast, and like how the could there be three groups just to beat up ONE girl?! I don’t get it. Well BIGBANG and TEENTOP will be coming in the next chapter or later, I don’t really know yet. Oh and don’t worry, the second chapter will still have that cliff hanger, I know that by a fact. Well hope you enjoyed and Bye-bye for now!