Chapter 2 : New Kids

Our Nerdy Gangster

I waved my hand in the air as I walked away from those weird but amusing boys. I suddenly stopped dead in my tracks as something suddenly clicked in head. Those name, and they, themselves looked familiar. I looked down at my charm bracelet, wondering if it was them. But I quickly shrugged off the thought, denying that it was them. I sighed and continued to walk, wanting to get home faster and sleep.  

-

I stepped into the dark house, tip toeing my way to my room, upstairs. I stopped when I saw Jae, GiGi, and Avy all sleeping on the couch. I smiled, knowing they all were waiting for me to come home, safe and sound. I quietly got blankets, placing it on all of them before whispering “Good Night” softly. Then I continued to head to my room, slowly closing the door once I got there. I slipped out of my clothes, and wore a tank top with comfortable shorts. I laid in bed, wondering what is to come tomorrow.

-

I heard my room door slam open, causing me to jump out of bed. I looked at the person above me, I sighed “What do you want?” I said, looking at the time. GiGi pouted, “You came back so late last night, I was so worried” She said sincerely. I looked at her with an amused look, before getting up and patting her on the head and whispering “It’s alright”. I went into the bathroom, and did my usual routine, heading downstairs when I was done.

“Morning” Jae said flipping eggs on the pan. “Morning” I said back, sitting down while simultaneously grabbing a banana. I began to eat the banana after peeling it, “Did you get it” Jae suddenly asked. I raised an eyebrow, “Get what? Be more specific” I said, not understanding her vague question.

She turned around to face me, and smirked before turning back around to continue cooking.  I instantly understood her question, and walked out of the kitchen. I walked down the hallway and went to the door. I slipped on my shoes, turning the door knob before being stopped by a voice.

“Where are you going? Aren’t you going to eat breakfast?” GiGi questioned me. I turned to her, I shook my head. “No thanks, I’m going to school now. Tell the others, okay?” I said. She nodded before walking off. I sighed, and walked out the door.

I took out my phone, and went to my messages, seeing a message from him. I dialed his number, putting the phone to my eye. “Acey?” He said, groggily. I cracked a small smile, “Morning, sleepy head” I said, trying to keep the amusement out of my voice, but failed.

“Y-Yah! Don’t tease me; I was up late last night, researching the other gang” He said, sheepishly. I chuckled knowing he was blushing. “Okay, so what’s up? Jae said you have something for me” I said. “Yep, there are a couple gangs trying to claim your territories. “How many?” I asked, hoping not to hear BEAST.

“Well, there are three gangs.  They all are in the top five, all boy gangs” He said, typing on his laptop. I was in shock, BEAST in the top five? No, impossible. They are all too stupid, to be in the top five. “Well, what are the names of the gangs?” I asked, trying to sound normal. “Well there’s BIGBANG, ranking is #1, TEENTOP, their ranking is #4, and finally BEAST, their ranking is #3” He said. “What? Those idiots” I muttered under my breath. “Huh?” He asked confused.

“Nothing, so what do you want me to do?” I asked, continuing to walk to school.

 “Well some of them are going to being transferring into your school, be wary of them and keep your guard up at all times. While, I’ll try to get information on them”.

 “Well okay, I’ll talk to you later”

“Bye” He said, hanging up. I putted my phone away       

I putted my phone away, trying to keep a straight face at thought of those amusing idiots being in the top five. I looked at my clock, my eye widened. ! I’m going to be late! I quickly ran to school, making it on time.

I went into the classroom, and saw that GiGi had arrived before I did. She looked at me, sending me a nod before turning her attention back to her phone. I walked to my seat, waiting for the teacher to come. 

Students began to walk in, talking about some new kid. “Hey! Did you hear? The new kids are a group of boys! They are so hot, OMO! I saw them this morning” A girl said to her friend. “Really? I hope they’re in this class!” The girl’s friend replied. I raised a brow, wondering if it was them.

“Good morning, class! Now…” Mrs. Choi said walking in, while looking at her clipboard. “Please welcome our new students, class” She said, looking towards the door. One by one they walked in, girls squeaked and gawking at them. I rolled my eyes, until I saw familiar two boys. My eyes widened, immediately I tried to make myself unnoticeable, putting my head down facing towards my book.

“Introduce yourselves” She said, nodding towards the class.

“G-Dragon” a boy said, with light rosé pink hair.

“TOP” the tall boy next to G-Dragon said with a deep voice.

“CAP” another boy said, uninterested.

“I’m Chunji” A blond-headed boy beamed, making girls squeak.

 “Hello, I’m Doojoon” The boy said, with a small smile, causing girls to giggle at his “shyness”.

“Hyunseung” the boy with a poker face said.

“Well boys, welcome to NOTE High. I’m Mrs. Choi. Now…” Mrs. Choi said, scanning the room for empty seats. “Doojoon and Hyunseung sit next to [Y/N]. [Y/N] raise your hand, please.” She said. I raised my hand, mentally cursing at the teacher. Doojoon caught sight of the charm bracelet on my wrist, as I raised my hand.

His eyes widened before he nudged Hyunseung, nodding towards you. Seeing the charm bracelet, he smirked walking to the seat next to me, Doojoon following behind him. “Chunji, sit next to Hyunseung. G-Dragon sit behind Doojoon, TOP sit behind [Y/N], and CAP sit behind Hyunseung” She instructed.

They all went to their seats, sitting in it. “Okay class, now open your red books and read from pages 290 to 295, Then answer the questions on page 296.” She said, finally beginning class. I took out my book, turning to the page and getting out my notebook. I started to jot notes down until I heard a voice. “Yes, Doojoon?” Mrs. Choi said. “I don’t have a book” He said. “Well… just share the book with [Y/N] for now, okay?” She said. Doojoon nodded, turning to me. I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze.

He chuckled at me before muttering something under his breath. I lightly pushed the book towards him, allowing him to see the book better. He continued to look at me. I looked back at him, “Stop looking at me and do your work” I said coldly. Instead of listening to me, Doojoon just looked at me with an amused look. I sighed, hoping for the class to end soon.

Soon after I heard the bell ring, I quickly went out of the classroom, and headed straight for the rooftop. Once I was there, I put my stuff down and took out a pack of cigarettes. I lit one and putted the cigarette in my mouth, and huff out smoke. I lean on the rail, and looked up at the sky. I guess this year will be pretty interesting with the other gangs-

“I thought people like you don’t smoke” A voice said, interrupting my thoughts.

__________________________

HAHAHA! I kept my promise! See… the same old cliff hanger! Well anyways, like the name of the school? NOTE High! Haha, I got the name from DEATH NOTE. I re-watched the series and just thought of the name. So sad! L died! Well, hoped you enjoyed and sorry for any mistakes. Bye-Bye for now!

                                                                             -OhsnapitzAWriter