12

Skeletons in my Closet

 

i was listening to Maroon 5's One More Night and this is the spawn. i'm apparently drowning in angst.

comments and violent reactions are welcome.

edit: feel free to leave prompts if you want. i might not be able to get to them all...but..^_^

 

sunwoo/junghwan

 

Junghwan knows it’s unhealthy as hell, this endless pushing and shoving that characterizes whatever messed-up sort of connection he and Sunwoo has. They bicker, they fight. They can’t agree on a single thing. The fights are mostly verbal, he and Sunwoo flinging shouted insults at each other from across the room, each trying to drown the other with more cussing, hurtling the cruelest words like knives. There are, of course, times when the rage builds up so great it finds release in the breaking of vases, tearing of pillows, throwing of plates.

There are times when Sunwoo’s fist grazes the side of Junghwan’s head as he drives it through the wall behind Junghwan’s head.

There are moments when Junghwan runs, slamming doors behind him as he moves around the house to put some distance between him and Sunwoo, and Sunwoo follows behind yelling expletives because he knows it pisses off Junghwan even more.

There are  instances when torn pillows, wayward feathers and broken glass follow their wake, and Sunwoo pushes Junghwan into walls and doors, yanking Junghwan by the hair and mashing their lips together. There is no sweetness, no romance. Junghwan doesn’t think it’s for them. Instead there are cuss words, obscenities recited in between heavy pants and mingled breaths. There are callouses on Sunwoo’s fingers and Junghwan feels each rough digit as they travel all over his body, marking him, bruising him, Sunwoo clawing his name into every inch of Junghwan.

“No,” he grits out, but his body betrays his words as he arches closer to Sunwoo’s warmth. Junghwan’s shirt is yanked out of the way, ending somewhere south of the bed, but Junghwan’s too far gone to care.

“Stop,” he groans, but his protest is swallowed into Sunwoo’s hot mouth as Sunwoo moves down, tongue and lips and teeth on Junghwan, trailing a line of fire as he moves down.

“Fine,” Junghwan chokes out because damn, Sunwoo’s good at this, at convincing him and turning his head around and—“Just one more night.”

“Right.” He feels Sunwoo’s smirk against his skin. Sunwoo kisses him, warm and wet and sweet, and it’s the kisses like this that messes up Junghwan’s internal list of why this should stop. It’s this, the way Sunwoo presses open mouthed kisses on every inch of skin like he can’t get enough, the way his eyes trail over Junghwan’s body like he’s the most beautiful thing he’s seen, the way his fingers ghost over Junghwan, barely touching, like he’s afraid Junghwan might crumble with the slightest hint ofpressure. It’s times like this when Junghwan realizes he loves Sunwoo, and believes Sunwoo loves him too.

Junghwan knows he’ll probably hate himself in the morning, when we wakes up at some ungodly hour when it’s practically illegal to be awake. He’ll probably stand in front of the bathroom sink, watching his reflection with loathing. There will be bruises all over him, black and blue and purple, and some nice red streaks for good measure. He’d have been branded yet again, and he’d be wearing the marks like some ing tag of Sunwoo’s, a visible reminder of this twisted thing they have. Junghwan knows they should stop. Junghwan knows he should walk away before things get even more out of hand and they both end up spiralling down to hell. But he also knows he would just go back to Sunwoo’s arms, telling himself the very words he told Sunwoo tonight. He’s said them once, he’s said them a million times.

Just one more night.

So he tosses his precious we-should end this-because list, and he gives himself up to the man for one more night.

Just one more night.