Chapter 1

Sincerely Yours

Narrator's POV

"What?! Omo Omo Omo... Exo-K is going to have a fansign later??!" Nami nearly flipped her table as she heard the news from her best friend, SooYi. Nami has been studying hard for her exams in the past few weeks that she has forgotten about Exo-K fansign, that is going to happen later in that afternoon. "Don't worry, I've brought these DSLR that we need later, and guess what, I've got you the tickets for the fansign later." SooYi patted Nami's shoulder and placed her gigantic backpack on the table. "OMO!! THANKS SOOYI.. I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE THE BEST BUDDY I'VE EVER GOT!" Nami exclaimed with excitement and gave SooYi a BIG HUG.

As soon as the school bell went off, Nami and Sooyi dashed out of their classroom and get as fast as they could to the fansign venue. They took the subway together, and along the ride, they had their normal conversation, like how fangirls always does.

"I've prepared this cute bear for my dear Kai." SooYi hug her bear when she took it out from her bag.

"Oh well, I didnt prepare anything, as I've totally forgotten all about it." Nami said.

"It's okay, Nami. Look! One more hour to the fansign. I'm so excited!" Sooyi pointed to her watch. Nami reached into her pocket and found a lollipop, which made her smile brightly. 

"Look, I've got a lollipop here. Do you think Kyungsoo will accept this?"

SooYi took the lollipop and put it right in front of the mouth of bear that she is going to give to Kai. "Of course he would. Kyungsoo is such a sweet little boy."

Nami smiled as they continue to talk about Exo-K on the train.

+++++

2 hours had past, Nami and SooYi are still waiting in line for their turn to get Exo-K signatures. 

"Hey, what are you going to say to D.O later?" Sooyi asked.

"Shhhh... I'm taking fancam right now."

Sooyi shook Nami's hands again for her reply.

"I'm gonna tell D.O that I'm going to stay by his side forever." Nami replied as she paused her camera. 

"No cameras when getting their  signatures on stage." Securities warned the fangirls.

Nami and Sooyi kept their cameras into their bags as they started walking towards the stage.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!" Nami shouted as she approached Sehun. 

Sehun: Annyeonghaseyo.

Nami: Sehun oppa, it's hard studying in an art school.

Sehun: Oh.. you're studying in an art school?

Nami: Yeah. But not the same school as you and Kai oppa.

Sehun: Ahh I see.

Nami: Oppa, I wrote this letter for you. (handed a pink envelope)

Sehun: Ahh, Thank you.

>>>>>FAST FORWARD

Nami: D.O oppa!

D.O: O__O Annyeonghaseyo.

Nami: Oppa you're so cute.

D.O: Thank you.

Nami: Oppa, I love this lollipop, so I'm giving this to you. (handed a pink heart shaped lollipop)

D.O: Thanks. 

Nami: Oppa, you must remember me. I'm your No.1 fan!!

D.O: Ahh... Thanks. I will remember you. O_O

>>>>>>FAST FORWARD

"Best fansign I ever had! Kai did a bbuing bbuing to me when I asked him to!!" Sooyi told Nami in excitement.

"Kyungsoo oppa said he will remember me!" Nami smiled really bright as she walks out of the train and waved at Sooyi.

"Bye! See you tomorrow in school!" 

++++++

-End of Chapter-

Sorry for this short chapter!

<33 Will make it longer for the next one!

Thanks for reading!