Minor incidents.

I'm not a monster.

 

 

"YAH! Aren't you going to help me?!"

 

Just those few word were needed to make him stop again. Slowly turning around, his gaze couldn't make out anyone. Alright! It seemed as if it was really time to see the doctor! He even began to hear voices!

"Yah! Down here!"

The same, angry voice reached his ear, just seconds before a waving hand appeared in his view. Raising one eyebrow he looked down to the ground just to took one step backwards.

"Finally you recognized me!"

The young man on the ground sighed and reached out a hand.

"What are you doing down there?"

Seunghyun asked, while looking at the boy's hand, raising one eyebrow again.

"I was just taking a nap."

The blonde answered before he laughed.

"Well, no. I slipped. So could you please be so kind and help me?"

He once reached out his hand and looked at Seung Hyun with curiosity. Eyeing up the blonde, Seunghyun took another step backwards.

"I'm in a hurry."

He replied and smiled apologizing back to the other.

"Wait .. WHAT?!"

The younger male gave him a confused look.

"You can't just go away! I'm going to die! Really! I'm almost feeling so .. ugh!"

Closing his eyes he fell from his sitting position backwards into the snow. Waiting one moment filled with pure expectation he couldn't resist to open one eye, curious about what the slightly older man was going to do. Once he opened his eye, the blonde male was going to regret it. The older one was staring at him, a small smile on his lips.

"It smeed as if you' re not going to die. Also i can't see blood somewhere and your clothes look very comfortable too. You're a young boy, so you can stand up on your own."

Thinking about if he really was going to left the younger mal alone without helping him, he shook his head and smiled apologizing.

"As I said. I'm in a hurry, so please excuse me."

After he turned away from the boy, who was yelling at him, he started to slightly regret his choice. Has he really became this cold hearted? Looking down to the ground he sighed. "I'm not the man i was before Ji-Eun´s death." He whispered and began to chew on his bottom lip. Breathing out loud he tried to avoid the upset yelling from the boy, who he just left a few moment ago. Slowly daring to risk a look over his shoulder, a sudden pain shot true his heart, as he saw the boy limping his way through the park. The yelling had stopped; maybe Seunghyun was hallucination again, but he thought as if he was able to hear the sobbing of the younger male. He now knew that he has made a wrong decision, but he was right, wasn't he? The blonde has been able to stand up on his own; without Seunghyun's help. This thought wasn't giving him the satisfied feeling that he wanted to feel. He felt bad. R e a l l y bad! Taking another look over his shoulder he sighed and slowly turned his gaze to face the ground in front of him. Not only live was cruel to him, he was also cruel to other human beings.

 

After that little incident which had just happened during his walk through the park, the black haired man had questioned himself why he had been that heartless infront of the slightly younger male. He had never seen him somewhere before and he has looked like he was a very nice person, but something deep inside his heart had stopped him from being kind towards him. Like a barrier which task it was to doesn't let him get in touch with other people. A thought that kind of freaked him out. Was his life ruined by no one else but himself? Was it his fault, that his life seemed to be a mess? No way! It couldn't be like this. Fate decided how his life has to look like and he wasn't able to do something against it, right?! Well, that couldn't be an excuse for his impolite behaviour, but he wished he could be able to use it as such. How has he became like this? Arrogant, impolite and cold hearted. He couldn't remember any clear step he took to become such a heartless person! Maybe it was because of Ji-Eun's death? Maybe ... but that couldn't be a reason for that bad stuff which had happened to him the last few months. He couldn't say that Ji-Eun's death caused him all of his bad luck. But it was the easiest way, wasn't it? He don't have to blame himself, when he could put the blame on Ji-Eun's death. He wouldn't have to force himself to think about all the bad stuff he had done in the last two and a half years, because it would be all Ji-Eun's fault.  Well, no! Seunghyun wasn't able to think this way, but somehow he wish he could; because then his life would became a little easier. But if he would really blame Ji-Eun for hid bad life, his heart would be break into million of pieces; again. Wasn't he a sick person? The black haired was able to be heartless towards others, but there was that little spot in his heart left, which made it impossible for him to think impolite about Ji-Eun. It was a vicious circle which he wasn't able to escape, no matter how hard he tried.

[to be continued]