It Started with a thief

Heaven and Hell

  After class, Seohyun still looks lively. She went to find Mr. Cho. After a couple of minutes, She found Mr. Cho in the parking lot outside the school.            "Ms.Seo! You shouldn't have." Mr. Cho smiled. "Shall we?"  

  Seohyun played with the strands of her hair and spoke, "Uhmm.. about that. Could you a ... uhm ... let me wander the streets of Seoul by myself?" 

  "But-" Mr. Cho exclaimed. 

  Seohyun used her cute doe-eyes to make Mr.Cho say yes. And finally she got a reply. 

   "Fine." Mr. Cho answered. 
   "Yey~! Thank you, Mr. Cho. I owe you want. *wink*" She said as he hugs him.        

   "Be sure to call me if you already want to go home, okay?" says Mr. Cho. 

   "Okay!" She smiled. 

   She looks so happy as she watches the limo left the school. 

   "Hmmmm" Seo folded her arms. "Where do I go first? hmmm".

   Meanwhile, Kyuhyun just got dismissed from his class. His next location is the internet shop across the street. He's so excited to open his facebook account and play the ever famous Starcraft and Diablo.  Along the way, he heard a scream from somewhere over there. 
   "THIEF ! A THIEF STOLE MY WALLET ! HELP ME !" 

   Kyuhyun immediately ran to the other side of the road, where the thief is running. Luckily, he caught the thief. He got the wallet and beat the sh*t out of the thief.  "Ha! So now you learned your lesson. Get him people!" Kyu ordered. He got off the thief and turned around. She came to the beautiful victim.

   "I believe this is yours." He smiled. 

   Seo looks so amazed with kyuhyun. "Thanks." She said as get them from kyuhyun's shaky hands. 

   "I'm Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun" he says.

   "Im Seohyun. You can call me Seo if you want to." She smiled. 

   Both of their world stopped. They have never felt something like this before. Is This what they call .... L O V E ?