Boundaries

Heaven and Hell

   Today is Monday. Everyone is busy during this day. Except her. Seo Joo Hyun. She just woke up at 6:00am. She did her daily rituals today and will now go to school at 6:40:am sharp. 

  SeoHyun is the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Seo. They live in an exclusive subdivision in Seoul, where only the richest people live. She's 21 yrs. old, She's pretty, has an elbow length hair, a flawless skin, and a height that suits her perfectly, 168cm. 

   Mr. Cho, her personal assistant, does everything for her. From opening all kinds of door to guarding her wherever she goes. 
  "After you mam." Mr. Cho said as he opened the door. "And here's your bag." 

   "Wait!" She says. "Let me finish tying my hair first." after a couple of seconds. "Oh there. Im done." She smiled.  As always, Mr. Cho opened the door for her. 

   Although Seohyun is seated in the backseat, she still wears the seatbelt. In the car, Seohyun is just texting some of her friends while eating dried apples that her mom made her.  Moments later . . . . . . . . .  "Are we there yet?" she asked while looking at her cellphone. 

   "Yes, we're here." Mr. Cho said as he stopped the car and removes his seatbelt. Mr. Cho opened the limo's door for her, as always. 

   "You can go to your classroom, mam." Mr. Cho said as he gets in the car. "I'll just find a place to park the limo." 

   "Sure!" She smiled. 

 

   Meanwhile, A handsome man, that is 178cm tall, is walking down the streets. He's wearing his school uniform and has a big back with him. 

  "Ugh~! This !" He exclaimed, as he realized that he stepped on a gum. "Yes~!! A Stick. Thank You~!!!" he whispered while looking up in the sky. 

  The handsome lad successfully removed the gum off his old leather shoe. After that, he began to walk again. 

  "Hey, Kyuhyun~" 

 "Would  you like to ride in my  car?"