That awkward moment

Heaven and Hell

   Kyuhyun looked to where that annoying yet sweet voice came from. When he saw who it was. His face turned red. not because he's blushing. But because he wants to say "NEVER!". But the problem is, he can't spit it out. 

   "Let me pick you up." The pretty lady said. She stepped out of her rented violet porsche car and came to kyuhyun. She has an average height, has a curling perm hairstyle, a not so flawless skin, and she's wearing fabulous inexpensive clothes. 

   Kyuhyun's face turned redded than before. He looks like he's about to explode. But all you can hear from him is "eeeeeeeekkk~!". 

    "Come to mommy~" The pretty lady said. Which is Jihyun, her classmate since grade school. "I'll drop you off in your school, okay? then introduce me to your friends and to your parents. Then we'll get engaged and have a family." 
    "NO........ NO........ NEVER~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted with an oh-so terrified voice. And then he ran so fast. Like a Cheetah catching it's prey. 

    Jihyun looks so lost. "What's up with him?" she uttered as she gazes kyuhyun. "What did I do?...Ugh! he almost fell for me. I can feel it. Oh crap!". She went back to her rented car and began to sob. "How can he not like me? whaaa~~~!!! I rented this car. Bought this wig. But he still doesn't like me! *sob* *sob* . Then she looks at the mirror. "Oh my gosh! I'm so pretty!  But not as pretty as HyoRi. *sob* 

     Meanwhile, Kyuhyun finally got to his school. He's gasping for air because he has seen a dinosaur. The guard notice him, he came nearer to kyu and taps his back. 

     "What the hell happened to you?" The school guard says. 

     "I... I" Kyuhyun still gasping for air. 

     "You what? Spit it out!" The guard insisted. 

     "I saw a dinosaur on my way here. It was so scary and terrifying!" Kyu shouted. 

   The guard laughed and went on by saying, "Get inside you freak!"