QUESTION #1

All About Auditions: Ask & Answer

 

 

requested by zrkhar660
can we have some conditions while auditioning eg. not doing y dances?

 

Can we have some conditions while auditioning; eg. in the future, not doing y dances, or not wearing revealing clothes?

I didn't understand your question fully as it wasn't clear, but I'll answer it in two ways I interpreted it. Firstly, when you do your audition, you typically perform a freestyle dance, that being that the company provides a random soundtrack for you to dance to freely; the way you interpret this music and what clothes you wear is up to you and they are your rights. If you mean later as a part of the company, you first need to wait until you are accepted as a trainee, and if you are, good for you! You will be contacted by the staff and they will give you a contract and discuss your potential and your image; things like your iness level and your revealing clothes will be discussed only later if you end up debuting. So you don't need to worry about that when you audition.



author's note.

Yes, this was the old audition tips story by me, I actually forgot the name OTL. It has been revamped and the style has been changed. Feel free to ask away, just comment your question, or if you wish to be anonymous, PM me! You won't be judged at all. NESSA OUT!