First Kiss

First Kiss

Jessica was wandering around the practice room and she couldn’t concentrate. She was practicing her lines for her drama Wild Romance. She was really excited and happy and everything had been ok until the director told her she had to have a kiss scene with Lee Dongwook.

It was not that she didn’t like him. In fact, he was really nice and not to mention handsome and she knew it was all an act but the problem was that she had never kissed anyone before. Yeah, as unbelievable as it sounded it was true.

She wasn’t ashamed to admit that she hadn’t had her first kiss but she didn’t want to disappoint anyone by refusing to do it. She had always dreamed about that moment and a fake kiss wasn’t her idea of a first kiss.

She wanted it to be perfect, like she had always dreamed. And most importantly, it had to be with someone she loved. She was sure of that.

She sighed out of frustration. She had no other choice but to do it.

“How am I supposed to do it if don’t even know how to?” she complained and sat on the couch whining.

“Are you ok, Sica?” she heard a voice that made her jump startled. She turned around and saw Donghae walking towards her. She blushed when she saw him. He smiled and sat next to her.

“I’m fine” she lied

“And I don’t believe you” he said getting closer to her. Their faces were only inches apart and she couldn’t think properly “I heard you whining”

“Were you spying on me?” she asked surprised and he chuckled

“No” he said but then she glared at him “I was just walking by and I heard you whining. Can you tell me what’s going on?”

“I told you I’m fine” she said not looking into his eyes.

“Sica, I thought we had put the awkwardness behind us” he said with puppy eyes. He was right. After the events in SMA, they had become friends again and they were supposed to trust each other as they did before.

“yeah you are right” she said sighing “But what I am going to tell you is quiet embarrassing”

“Oh come on” he said lifting up her head with his finger and making her face him. He then smiled and that made her blush again “You know you can tell me anything”

Jessica looked away blushed and then sighed.

“I… have to do a kissing scene in my drama” she said and Hae’s eyes grew bigger with surprise. He felt an uncomfortable feeling on his heart imagining her kissing Lee Dongwook. Why? He didn’t know why… he just felt really uneasy.

“W-What?” he asked still shocked

“Yes” she said quiet embarrassed “And here comes the part where you are going to laugh”

“What can be funny about that?” he said spacing out, still thinking about it

“That… it is going to be my first kiss” she said it without looking at him. Donghae’s mouth dropped open. He couldn’t believe that his gorgeous, nice and amazing Sica hadn’t kissed anyone before. Somehow he felt happy about that and smiled like a fool.

Jessica turned her face to see his reaction and saw him smiling. She thought he was trying to suppress the laughter with a smile so she sighed.

“I knew you were going to laugh” she said embarrassed

“I’m not laughing” he said seriously

“Then you probably think that is pathetic that at my age, I still haven’t kissed anyone” she said embarrassed again “I just thought that my first kiss should be special not fake”

“I don’t think it’s pathetic” he said smiling to her and caressing her hair “I think it’s awesome”

“Thank you” she said blushed “But that doesn’t solve my problem”

Donghae sighed and sat straight.

“You don’t have to it if you don’t want to” he said looking at her direction

“I don’t want to disappoint the fans or the producers or anyone” she said looking down “I want to let them know that they chose the right person”

“They did” he said smiling at her sincerely and she smiled back

“Hey let’s go out!” he suggested suddenly smiling like a kid

“What?! Are you crazy? It’s snowing” she complained and he laughed

“You need some fresh air” he said dragging her outside. She didn’t complain anymore and just followed his lead. They both wore big coats and scarves to protect themselves from the snow. With so much cloth, the fans wouldn’t recognize them

They started walking around the park near the building and just enjoyed the perfect view of the snow falling and each others company.

“Thank you Donghae” she said smiling “I really needed this”

“You are welcome” he said smiling. A sudden cold breeze made Jessica shiver and Donghae didn’t hesitate to wrap his arms around her and rub her arm with his hand. Her heart started pounding really fast because of this.

“I-I think we should go back” she said stuttering because of nervousness “It’s getting late”

“Neh” he said blushed as well

They both walked quietly back to SNSD’s dorm. Silence wasn’t uncomfortable because they enjoying being with each other. After what seemed a really short walk, they finally arrived.

As it was time to say goodbye, Donghae sighed.

“Good luck with your drama” he said encouraging her

“Thanks” she said and smiled “Bye”

She waved at him and turned around to enter the dorm. Donghae felt his heart pounding faster as he watched her leave.

“Jessica wait!” he suddenly said before she would completely enter the building. She turned around startled.

Donghae suddenly pulled her scarf gently, making her crash against his body. Her heart was beating faster than ever and his was too. She closed her eyes as he leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Time stopped in that moment. Jessica was too surprised to react. He kissed her gently and then more passionately. She just followed his lead and kissed him back. Those few moments felt so great. It was just as she had dreamed it. No, it was even better.

When they broke the kiss, she looked down embarrassed. Her heart was still beating like crazy and Donghae’s face was redder than a tomato.

“W-Why was that?” she asked shyly and she just couldn’t look at him

“I wanted your first kiss to be real” he said lifting her head up with his finger “I wanted you to be kissed by someone who truly loves you”

“Y-you love me?” she asked shocked and really blushed. He nodded and smiled

“More than anything else in this life Jessica Jung” he said and she giggled. She felt really happy to hear that. She had always loved him secretly, ever since they became friends during their trainee days but she had never been brave enough to tell him. Maybe that was the reason why she had never let any other guy kiss her… because her heart only belonged to Donghae.

“I love you too” she said and he smiled happily. He was shocked at first because he never thought she would love him back but now he was really happy and his heart was beating really fast.

He leaned forward and kissed her one more time. Now she knew she was ready for that kissing scene because she had experienced her first kiss with her first love.

“Anytime you need to practice for that scene, you know I’ll be glad to help” he joked and she hit his arm playfully

“Pabo” she said blushed and he hugged her. She rested her head his chest.

“Oh and don’t forget that those lips… are only mine” he said facing her and she smiled. She leaned forward and kissed him once again. Lee Donghae, her true and only love.

THE END