Mysterious Package

Five Times the Trouble

(Your POV)

"I don't see the deal why you're playing with them. What's with the weird faces?"

"Nawww.... They're so cute and chubby!" Min Young, my unnie was busy playing with her five month old son. She was busy making funny faces at him as he laughed while rolling on the floor carpeted with a light blue carpet with white clouds on it. I sighed heavily.

"______, what's wrong?"

"I'm just not fond of babies that's all" I answered lazily since it flashed back to my dreadful memory.

 

 

FLASHBACK

Sound of a baby crying was heard from the bedroom. I rushed towards the room and the bedsheet was wet. I panicked and changed the baby's diaper. Aishhh..... It's very troublesome that I had to take care of my niece for the weekend. This is what happens when a workaholic meets another workaholic, my cousin barely has time to spend with his daughter. I was very exhausted like hell as I lay myself on the bed. The baby crawled to me.

"No..no..no.noo.. Not on my.." the baby threw up on my face. And my hair smelled like vomit. Aigoo.. Why does this have to happen to me? I went to take a shower and changed into my cousin's stolen T-shirt. I don't care, I just need some rest for tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do. I covered myself with the bedsheet, the one that doesn't have the wet side of course. I drifted myself to sleep. 

I woke up to a giggling sound and slight pain since I felt something was pulling my hair. I rubbed my eyes and saw my niece gnawing on the locks of my hair. She giggled at me and drools on the pillow. I started cleaning the house and changed the covers as well as the sheets. Wonder why my cousin rarely cleans his own room. Where does he sleep?? My bones were aching so bad as I wondered how can such a person stand living in a place that's even messier than the remains of Titanic. 

(end of flashback)

"______-ah! Were you daydreaming?" I snapped back to reality. Can't imagine that dreadful memory again. 

"Ani. i was just checking on the weather that's all." I replied coldly. Yoogeun (A/N : I have no idea for the baby's name, so I'll just use Yoogeun from Hello Baby) stuck out his tongue

"Aigoo... You're so cute!" she laughed while pinching his cheeks. 

"Unnie, where's his appa?" I asked. As I was about to hear her answer, a sound was heard. WOOF WOOF! What's that? I rushed to the door and unnie went to her room for a nap with the sleepy Yoogeun that she was holding in her arms. I opened the door and found...

 

 

 

"Ehh...Gaho?!" I gasped. It's GD oppa's dog, how did it end up here? I thought he was taking Gaho for a walk like usual. More importantly, where's GD oppa?   I searched around and he wasn't there at all. Gaho sniffed around for any traces hoping he would find his master. I followed it and then Gaho stopped and barked loudly. There was a weird looking package. There are five bundles in a pretty big cot and it's covered with a blanket. I can hear sounds coming from it. I carried it into my apartment then I lifted the cover. I gasped after I discovered what's inside of it.