Last Year (flashback)

CAN YOU BE MA GIRL ???

Author's POV

When they are in Junior Year the class is comfortable especially for Rin Joo , Chan Rin an Seul Hyo.... Chan Rin and Seul Hyo are cousins so they are close to each other,they help each other,caring and they have their own talents.

While Rin Joo apparently,since Junior Year she had no friends ever..Sometimes she have but they live her in no reasons,so she live alone. Chan Rin is a wealthy give but had a broken family because her dad a love affair,So she live with her mom only.Her mom owns a restaurant that people loves to visit. Seul Hyo is a brave girl and sometimes people "boyish" but she don't care about that as long as she is happy to what she is doing. Rin Joo is a type of girl who love to study so everyone gave their homework to her so she will answer it.She is not that rich because her father is a construction worker and her mother is a vendor, and it's enough to pay the tuition of their daughter.

One time in class,the teacher interrupt the lesson because he want to introduce a new student.

"Okay class this is our new student Kim Hee Chan. She came from California so I expect you to treat her good...Arasso?" "Kore!!!" They all shout. "Ahmmm...Annyeonghaseyo Kim Hee Chan im-nide,nice to meet you" (Bow 90°). "Okay Hee Chan,go to your chair behind Rin Joo...Okay Rin Joo raise your hand.."Songsaengnim said.

Then Rin Joo raise her hand..

"Gomawo,songsaengnim (Bow 90°)." Hee Chan said politely.

At first, they thought that Hee Chan is a girl who is kind,humble,polite but after a long time,opposite of those are the true attitude of Hee Chan.She always have fight girl or boy ,so everyone called her scary queenka because whenever she faught,she slapping their faces and punching, and she even treat herself not a girl but a boy...So she always in the principal's office but she always forgiven because the principal is her Grandfather.So when they know who Hee Chan is,everyone treat her nice because they afraid her,except for the anti-queenka especially Seul Hyo,she always fight back to Hee Chan whenever she tease, Rin Joo or the others,but Hee Chan don;t mind her and always give smirked to her.

Well of course the class were now uncomfortable because of Kim Hee Chan girl. And the most of all when they know that the other members of Infinite and TeenTop were going to study in their school.