First day of School

CAN YOU BE MA GIRL ???

Hee Chan's POV

 

 

Ring!Ring!Ring! (Sound of the alarm clock)

"Aishh!! Stupid clock! Im busy dreaming with my L.Joe" I said while rubbing my neck.

15 minutes later I took a shower lazily and wear my uniform..while wearing,my phone rung.

"Yeoboseyo"

"Yah!Baby girl! Hows your morning?! I miss you!" Myungsoo said.

"Shut up!Stop calling me like that!About my morning? Well it's not good because of my stupid clock that ring as loud as your voice! while I'm dreaming with my L.Joe oppa" I said.

"L.Joe?!! The god of war,ert,annoying guy.And you call him oppa?!! Are you nuts?! Why'd you call him oppa?,while me as your brother,I'll never heard you call me like that...THAT'S UNFAIR!!"my brother said jealousy.

"Well bad for you..Maybe in your dreams you will hear me calling you "oppa"..Anyway why did you call me and ruined my day?!Huh?!!" I said while eating my sandwich.

"Aishhh.As you know,its our first day of senior class,so I want you to come with me and go to school together".

"Ahmm.No and never!"I said

"Why"

"Because I don't want to"

"But I'm your oppa"my brother forcing me to agree.

"Don't be stubborn...I don'twant to see your stupid fans especially that Go Woori!" I said.

"Well bad for her,my sister is my priority"

"But I don't want..I don't want the whole school knew our relation..Okay your so pabo!! Arasso?!" I said and hung up the phone.

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Yah!Kim Hee Chan..Aisshh..So stubborn! Why I had a sister like her?!" Myungsoo sighing.

"Yah!L..Who's your talking to the phone?" Sungyeol said while prepairing for school.

" Ahm..Nothing!Just..Ahmm.My friend..Yeah!My friend"L said stuttering.

"Ok..Let's go" Sungyeol said.

"L and Sungyeol-sshi!!We will take you to your school,if it's okay to you ?!" Sunggyu hyung said.

"Okay!Thanks Hyung" I said.

 

Author's POV

 

When they get to school..As usual lots of fangirls are in the gate waiting for the kingkas.

 

Changjo POV

Being the maknae it's easy to woke up early right?

"Hyungs I am going now!!" I said while holding my bag.

"Where's L.Joe hyung?Why he's not with you?" Niel ask.

"Hmmm maybe he went first" I said.

"Ahmm..Okay take care.And by the way I put your lunch box in your bag, hope you'll like it" Niel hyung said while smiling.

"Mwo?!Kamsahamnida Niel hyung" I hugged Niel.

"Yah!Yah stop it." Niel hyung said.

"Just tell the other,Im going"I said.

 

Author's POV

 

1st day of school..well as usual it's loud,messy because of the fangirls..because they want to see the kingkas.

 

"L oppa,Sunggyeol oppa..can I take some pictures with you?" One girl asked.

"Ahmm.Mianhae but were busy right now" L said and walked.

"Changjo oppa can you dance with me?" another girl asked.

"Ahmm.maybe next time I guess." Changjo said and walked because he is searching for L.Joe.

 

Rin Joo's POV

 

While I am walking,someone bump me.

"Ouch!" I said while rubbing my back.

"Ooops..Sorry!" the girl said smirking.

"Yah! Go Woori..Your so stupid!" Hee Chan said in nowhere while helping me to stand up.

"Oh Hee Chan!Your here?!Aishh.Why I am wasting my time with the two of you? well I guess I'll just searching my L oppa!" Woori said.

"Pwee!my"L oppa" in your dreams" Hee Chan said angrily.Then he turns to me.

"Ahmm! Kim Hee Chan, thankyou for doing that for me" I bow 90°.

"Oh for that?..It's okay" Hee Chan said.

"You owe me right?." she said

"Right?" I said nervously.

"So my condition for helping you is to do my assignments,projects and everything...Are they fine to you?" Hee Chan said.

"Bwoh?!Are you k-kidding?!" I said loudly back. "I'm not kidding,It's so hard to fight with that bastard Go Woori, you know?" she said.

"Ahmm..fine,but only this 1st semester" I said.

"Okay" Hee Chan said.

 

Seul Hyo's POV

 

"Aishh...where's Chan Rin?! Oh that girl,she's never change" I said angrily.

While I'm waiting,someone caught my attention.

"Eewwww..First day of school there's have a love birds already?!" I said.

 I call Chan Rin because I'm wasting my time in this rooftop!

"Yah!Chan Rin-ah where the heck are you?" I said while stamping my feet.

 

On the other line:

 

"Ooopsss..I'm sorry eonnie,Ahmm.I'm here in the skating place,I miss skating you know?". Chan Rin said.

"Owww..Right..Wait me there!" I said.

 

Chan Rin's POV

 

"Thanks eonnie" I said and hung up the phone.While i'm skating,someone caught my eyes.

"OMO..is that changjo oppa?!" I said, after that I turn back blushing.

I didn't know that changjo saw went behind me.

"Ahmm..excuse me.." He said

I didn't turn because i'm shy.

"Can you please face me? I just want to ask something" he said.

"Hmmm.Yesss!ow sorry" I said (bow 90°)still blushing.

"Oww.Chan Rin-ah..(bow 90°) I didn't know that hmm your here" Changjo said shyly while rubbing his neck.

I cut the awkward atmosphere between the two of us.

"Sooo.what do you want to ask?" I said while swinging my foot.

"Ahmmm.I just want to ask if you saw  L.Joe hyung?" he said

"Ahmmm.L.Joe oppa?..sorry but I didn't saw him"I said.

"Hmmm.Okay.Thanks" he said and walked,then he turn once again to me.

"Oh.Chan Rin-ah,can I know what's your class today?"

"Ahmmm.I have dance lesson,music lesson, Korean literature and...I forgot the others..why??"

"Music lesson?" he said.

"Yeah..I have!Why?" I said

"Oh!Nothing I guess we have the same class" he said while rubbing his neck.

"Really?!..so..see you later" I said.

 

Then Seul Hyo came.

 

"Yah!Chan Rin-ah!..ow!Hi Changjo" Seul Hyo said.

"Oh noona..Hi!Hmm..I guess, i have to go" Changjo said.

 

After Changjo disappeared.

 

"Soo..can you please stop BLUSHING?" !my cousin yell at me.

"Oh..sorry eonnie" I said.

"So did you saw that choding kingka?..I'm searching for him"she said.

"Sungyeol oppa?..I didn't saw him"

"Oh!Okay!So can you please get away in this skating,colding place and helped me find that choding".

"Oh!Right". I said.

 

Changjo's POV

 

"Oh!That was close..Stupid Changjo,why I'm so shy whenever I saw her?" i said.

"Stupid Lee Byunghun where the heck he is?".

While I'm walking upstair I saw L.Joe hyung with a girl,they are flirting.And L.Joe hyung saw me.

"Oh!changjo-ah...where are you going?"he asked while his hand around the waist of the  girl.

"Oh!you wanna know?!..I'm just busy searching for my Hyung who went here first!!". I shouted.

"changjo-ah..stop it! I have a girl here" he said.

"Well I don't care" I said.

"So where are you this morning?" I asked him while walking together with them.

"Oh!I'm just busy with my girl here in rooftop"L.Joe hyung said and kiss the cheek of the girl.

"Oh please stop it" I said.

"CHANGJO!You're just jealous"L.Joe tease me and I leave.

 

L.Joe's POV

 

Liar...Your so coward ! I know you like that ice skater princess.

"So oppa are we going now?!"the girl asked me.

"Oh..you can go first.I have to go somewhere" I said.

I walked but the girl hold my hand.

"Oppa..when will we meet again?"the girl said.

"Hmmm..I don't know..so please get off your hand!"I said irritated.

The girl was speechless and tears fell from her eyes while L.Joe is walking.

"Aish..stupid girl!..why every girls always cry whenever I dumped them?!!...They are so hopeless...hope for nothing!".

 

Hee Chan's POV

 

Well apparently the class is not comfortable because of the fangirls who's shouting whenever the kingkas enter our class.

"Will you please shut up?!..your voice is loud!" I said angrily.

"Aishh..well you don't care!Your not one of us"that girl with blonde hair said.

"Oh..really?!Maybe you don't care if I will kick your as out of this class?!!. I said to her.

The girl kept quiet..But the silence disappear when someone came.

"OMO..it's L.Joe" the girl scream.

"L.Joe?!Where?!" I shout.

"Ahmmm.Excuse me,can I pass?because you are blocking the way!"I bow 90° and step backward.

I didn't know that my tween brother saw that scene and he gave me a smirk.

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

"Yah! L  what time is it?!" I asked.

"Ahmmm.it's 8:30" L said.

"Aisshh.where's that girl of mine?".

Searching to  Seul Hyo.

"Who's  girl?...a friends of yours?" L asked.

"Yeah right,why?What do you think?My girlfriend?Aishhh I'm not a playboy like L.Joe even he's my friend."I said.

"Oh!Okay.Aishhhhh.Don't yell at me!!! I'm just asking." L murmured.

 

While I'm talking Seul Hyo come in nowhere.

"Oh!There they are!...Yah!seul hyo-ah!here!!. I yelled at her and  she saw me.

"Oh!look at that choding,that were searching all day is here in the class that went first!!." Seul Hyo glared at me.

"Oopsss..sorry " I'm apologizing

"Ehem!!!" L interrupted the three of us.

"Oh,sorry L I almost forgot you..so these are my friends Seul Hyo" I introduced them.

"Oh! I guess you know me already right?" L said.

"yah right!...because my cousin is your fan'" Seul Hyo said.

"oh!where's Chanrin?"I asked

"I already sent her in her room"she said

"okay!!!"

 

Rin Joo's POV

 

The yelling was disappeared  when Rin Joo entered the class with Changjo.

"Look at that nerd is here.And why she's with my changjo oppa huh?!!" a girl said. Hee Chan saw me so she called me.

"Yah!Rin Joo-ah,here!" Hee Chan point that empty seat beside her.

 

I feel not happy because I know who Hee Chan is, for me she is not a type of person to be trusted.But I follow her because it is the only seat that was empty. So I walked.

"noona see you later" Changjo smiled at me.

"Oh sure." I replied.

 

Rin Joo's POV (Flashback)

 

While i'm walking,I didn't saw that someone was infront of me and because of that I bumped and all of my books fell at the floor.

"Ooopss,sorry!Let me help you."A boy said and picked the books.

"Ohh!It's my fault,I didn't look my way while I'm walking." I bowed 90°.

"Ohh!Okay it's my fault to. So let me allow to go with you to your class,if you want to?".A boy said smiling to me and I felt melting.

"Ahmm sure." I said smiling.

"Ahmmm.By the way my name is Changjo."

 

And the class start uncomfortable.

 

 

 

 

 

[how's the 1st chapter ?? .. hope you'll like it readers :)).. BTW, we will do our  best to make the next chapter better :))]