Chapter Three

Promises, are meant to be broken.

[Writing in this colour is your thoughts, and writing in this colour is JR's]

Author's POV:

You woke up from your sleep, and gazed outside your window. It wasn't that much of a good day, but it'll do. You struggled getting out of your bed, since it was very comfortable and warm. You sighed as you walked into your bathroom, and put on your uniform. The skirt was too short for your comfort, and the top was tight around the chest area, since you've got ... sort of big s.

It was loose around your waist though, but not too much. It would just be loose a little bit, since your curves would re-shape the design of the shirt. You felt really uncomfortable wearing it. You hate guys staring too. It's just ... weird. You sighed as you looked at your body, you've never been happy with yourself. Ever.

You brushed your blonde hair carefully. You swept your bangs to the side a little bit, revealing a tiny fragment of your forehead. You looked at yourself, in disgust. No, disgust isn't the right word. Its guilt. You've always blamed yourself for your Mothers death, and even your fathers!

He died of a heart attack, but you always thought that you'd put too much stress on him. "Aish ... do I have to live?" you shouted. You grabbed your bag, and swung it over your shoulders. You didn't want to continue on with the day, but you did anyway. After walking a while, you stopped in front of your first class, History.

You sighed and walked in. All eyes were on you, everyone was judging you. You knew it. "Oh, you must be the new student. Please, take a seat. I'm Mr Shim" he smiled at you. "Thanks" you sighed and looked around, trying to find a seat. You saw that there were 2 vacant seats at the back, and decided to use the whole table and sit there.

Girls glared at you as you sat down. And guys were smirking at you. You didn't really care, as you get alot of that. You slammed your head down on the table (not really), and started to daze off. You heard someones footsteps come into the class, but you didn't care. You felt someone poke your arm. But you ignored them, then they kept on poking. Making you annoyed.

You rubbed your eyes and looked up, it was Dancing boy. "You're in my seat" he said. "Correction, its my seat now" you hissed at him. "Well, I'm gonna sit near you" he smiled. He shoved your legs off the seat, and plopped down near you. You were just glaring at him. "What?" he chuckled at you. Something about him ... it's just ... to hard to explain.

Your POV:

All the girls were glaring at me. What the hell? Some girl gave me the 'I'm watching you' gesture with her hands. What the actual ? Seriously, they started to annoy me like hell. Maybe it was because of Dancing boy? I know, his name is JR, and he asked me to call him Jonghyun. I even agreed! But I don't feel comfortable yet.

"Dancing boy! Why is everybody glaring at me for?" I whispered to him. He shot his head up and smiled. "I'll tell you later" he whispered back. "Why can't you tell me now?" I nudged him. "Because, I don't want to" he winked at me. I didn't blush, but I was dying inside.

"That isn't a proper answer" I hissed at Dancing Boy. "Why do you have to know now? Can't you wait until later" he smiled. "Don't answer my question with a question, got it?" I poked his arm hard.

"...Maybe..." he joked. Seriously, this kid. He is so god damn hard to read! I just sighed and glanced at some other people in my class. All the girls, looked like rubbish. Is this room a rubbish tip? The guys weren't that special either. Well ... Dancing Boy is alright, I guess. But I feel as if he might be just putting on an act. Hmm, I guess I'll find out through pain, right?

"Can you stop staring at me. I know I'm perfect" Dancing Boy smirked. I never even realised I was staring at him. "S-sorry" I said softly. "What, no cheesy insult? Wow ... that is a first" Dancing Boy chuckled. "Whatever" I mumbled under my breath. I sighed heavily, and started to daydream.

I was staring at the window across from Dancing Boy, so I guess he noticed me and glanced at me a few times. He poked my cheek, which caused me to snap out of my trance. But still, what he done was weird, and just plain awkward. "...Uh, what are you doing...?" I asked him, seriously.

He just looked at me, than turned abit red. I never knew I had the abilities to make a hot guy blush. "Sorry ... I had the urge to poke your cheeks" Dancing Boy said while scratching the back of his neck. "Well, okay then. Just ... don't do it again" I warned him. He just nodded and grabbed his iPhone out.

I peeked over his shoulders, and saw that he was texting someone. Should I look? Oh, what the heck. I already am. I saw that he was texting someone named Ae Ji. Definetely a girl. Wow, he actually has other girl friends. Pretty good ... I accidently rested my chin on his shoulder without realising. He faced me, and gave me the 'what-the-' look.

He stopped texting, so I looked up. And that is when I realised that we were in an awkward position. There was a slight pink colour on my cheeks, but you couldn't notice it. I quickly took my chin of his shoulder. "S-sorry ... it is just ... my habit, I guess" I laughed awkwardly and continued doing my work.

So embarassing! Yep, you just had to embarass yourself, AGAIN! Why are country girls so weird? I mentally slapped myself. Class was actually really boring, like always. I wanted to drift of to dreamland. But I couldn't, because for some reason, I wanted to know who that Ae Ji girl was. Maybe she was his girlfriend? Well, who cares.

JR'S POV:

I can't believe she did that. She actually rested her chin on my shoulder. Wow, and I actually ... liked it, I suppose. I've never really met a girl like her. Well, she isn't as great as the one I love ... but she would be close. I already feel close to the girl. Like she is one of my best friends. But with her stubborn personality, I think she keeps a barrier between her and other people. I think she might be having a hard time.

And I really want to know more about her. Wait a second. I don't even know her name yet, I just call her Piano Girl. Weird, I remember the day I saw her playing the Piano. I didn't even know how to play the song she was playing, yet I did. My fingers just started moving un-controllably. I even held her hands. Am I that cheesy? I've always been told I am ... well, I guess I am!

I took another glance at her, and boy did she look good with the Sunlight hitting her. She quicky turned around, which made her blonde hair fly. "Staring is rude, you know?" she hissed at me. I actually blushed. Not only was her voice seductive, but everything about her . But for some reason, I didn't want to do anything to her.

Sure, I wanted to talk to her. But, I'm known for sleeping around carelessly with women. Literally. And whenever I see a girl, I automatically make her sleep with me. But for some reason, I don't want this girl to be just a One night stand. I want to make her fall for me, slowly. So we end up longing for eachother. But ... I promised her that I wouldn't fall for anyone else. So I guess, I'll just have to throw this girl away.


A/N- Hey guys, I know, long update. I'm really sorry! I was caught up with exams, and blah blah blah. Anyways, check out my other JR fic if you want a different storyline than this one. I've only put the first chapter up, but I guarantee it'll be good. Anywho, don't forget to subscribe and comment~!