Chapter Two

Promises, are meant to be broken.

[Writing in this colour is your thoughts, and writing in this colour is JR's]

JR'S POV:

That girl, something about her just ... makes me feel different. I was actually nice to her, and I'm never nice to any girl. She just makes me feel comfortable around her. But i'm not going to develop feelings for her, my heart belongs to one girl, and one girl only.

"Yah, hyung" Ren was shaking my shoulders, trying to stop me from going into my daydreaming faze. "What?" I asked him. "I saw you walking with a pretty noona, and she is new too!" Ren shouted.

"Stop breaking girls' hearts Jonghyun, its for your own good too" Aron came in out of no where. "I don't even know her name" I hissed at him. "Anyways, my heart belongs to one girl, not her" I told them. "I know, but when will we meet her? Huh, or is she just imaginary?" Aron chuckled.

"NO! She is 100% real" I shouted back at them. "Okay then. Well, we are all gonna go outside in the halls now. Wanna come? You might grab a girl" Aron sang in my ear. "Thanks, but no" I said in a low voice. Ren and Aron ran outside into the halls, and I immediately heard girls squeeling over them.

I decided to go find that girl, she might of went back to the practice room. I got up and went to the practice room, and suprisingly, she wasn't there. I really wanted to find her, I don't know why ... but I wanted to. I ran to the front desk and called over the office lady. "Excuse me, do you know the name of the new girl with blonde hair?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"But she talked to you today! Remember? She went up to you and asked you for directions or something" I yelled in frustration. "Oh, that lady left an hour ago. Her shift finished, and I'm taking over" the lady said. Damnit, why me? Whenever I need something, the world goes against me. "Well, if you see her. Tell me, I'm Kim Jonghyun, just call me JR" I smirked at her.

She turned red and I felt ... proud? I made an old lady blush from my attractiveness. I'm a complete Legend, well ... I've heard that I am. I turned around and tried asking other people if they have seen her, and they all said no. "This girl is hard to find!" I mumbled to myself.

I decided to catch some air, so I went to the schools garden. No one ever goes there, since I told no one to. Its 'my' sanctuary. I ran across some halls, and I finally reached the door to the garden. I took 'my' key out and unlocked the door. I breathed in the wonderful smell and smiled. I decided to sit by the pond, I don't know why but I've always liked the sound of water running.

And guess who I see? Its her, Piano girl. She was throwing pebbles at the pond, standing as still as a statue. How come she is here? Oh yeah, she is a transfer student. She probably hasn't heard that this is my spot. I decided to go behind her and try to scare her. I creeped behind her, and quickly screamed 'boo' while I grabbed onto her shoulders.

She quickly turned around and grabbed my arm, slamming it behind my back. She put me into a 'submission' hold, you know ... like those wrestlers do? How the hell did a girl learn to do that? "Y-yah, its just m-me" I managed to say.

She cocked her head to the side. "Dancing boy?" she smirked and let go of my arm. Honestly, her smirk . But, my hormones are stable at this moment. And plus, she looks too innocent for me. But I guess she isn't, since she has alot of strength. She might kill me then. Yep, a little to dangerous for me.

"I have a name you know" I scoffed. "Your point?" she said in a low tone. I shuffled back a little bit, she actually said that to me. "You ... don't know who I am?" I pointed to myself, raising my eyebrows. "Why? Are you like important?" she asked me. "Actually, nervermind" I said in frustration.

"But, this is my spot you know?" I told her. "Not anymore" is what she told me. I chuckled at her, is she challenging me? "And no, I'm not challenging you" she added. Is she like this ... mind reader or something?

"Who are you then? What gives you the right to claim something that isn't yours?" she said. "I'm JR, the Kingka" I smirked at her. She just gave me this face of disgust, and gritted her teeth together. "I'm someone who despies you" she turned and faced me. I raised my eyebrows. "But for some reason, I feel bad despising you" she cocked her head to the side.

I didn't understand what she was trying to say. Does she like me? "No, I don't like you. I feel bad for despising you, because I feel that everyone else does" she smirked at me. "Mwo?!" I shouted at her. She quickly put her hands over her nose and starting waving her hands in the air. "Yuck, do you even brush your teeth?" she hissed at me.

I swear, this girl is like the opposite of me. Strong, good comebacks, likes music, attractive. Wait, what? Hell no. She is not attractive! "Listen" she said as she grabbed my collar. She was actually quite tall, around 174cm I guess.

"I'm not falling for anything you do. So keep trying, be my guest. But you'll just get worn out" she said in a low voice and pushed me to the ground. "You've got guts to do that, you know" I told her. I guess i'm going to have to flirt with her everyday, so she'll sleep with me. I'm a player, and once I have my eyes on something, they're attatched.

"Not really ..." she said, looking down. Okay, now I'm confused. She acts strong, then defenseless? She is so weird ... like really weird. "By the way .... I never caught your name" I told her. "Uh ... call me whatever. I don't really care" she said shyly. What the ... I want to know your name, I'm not calling you some freakin nickname. "But I want to know your name" I told her with a seductive voice.

"Aish. Like I said before, call me whatever" she said in a stubborn tone. "How about Yeobo?" I told her. "Y-yeobo? Well ... it sounds like me name, so I guess you can" she said innocently. What the ... she didn't get embarassed, she didn't even turn pink! "You have no problem with me calling you that?" I asked her.

"Can you dance for me again?" she asked me out of no where. Now, I was the one turning pink. "W-why?" I asked her. "Because, your dancing makes me clear my thoughts. Its nice too" she smiled. God, she is very bipolar. "But you have to play the piano for me!" I tried to make a deal. "Fine" she smiled at me. She walked off and I followed her.

Author's POV:

You and JR both made it to the practice room. You turned around and faced him. "So, you wanna start Dancing boy?" you told him. He chuckled and looked at you. "I told you my name was JR" he said. "I call people by their real names" you sighed. "How come you won't tell me your real name then?" he asked.

You really didn't want to tell anyone your real name, unless you trust them. "I'll tell you my name sooner or later" you smirked at him. "Fine ... Piano girl, get ready to watch an attractive guy dance! Your ovaries might explode" JR smirked at you.

"So cocky!" you shouted at him. He just ignored you. He put on some music and started dancing. As soon as he danced the first move, there was so much power and emotion in his dance.  He was definetly a good dancer. You examined each one of his moves, you couldn't dance as good as him. You were only a break/street dancer. Nothing more.

Your eyes would always stop at his torso, since his top would fly up sometimes. He had very, very nice abs. You couldn't stop staring at him, even when he stopped dancing. "Uh, you done staring" he told you. "U-uh, yes!" you said, not hearing what he asked. "Play the song that you were playing on the piano before" JR asked you.

You nodded and got comfortable on the piano chair. You took a deep sigh, and started playing what you were playing last time. Your finger hit the keys so perfectly, yet so gently. JR couldn't hide his genuine smile, it was different from his cocky ones. He would turn to look at you from time to time. Something about you made him ... different. Like nothing in the world could take you away from this moment.

You stopped in the middle of the song. JR looked at you with concern. "Are you alright?" he asked, putting a hand on your shoulder. "Uh ... nothing. S-sorry. I'll just stop now" you told him. He took a hold of your hands, very gently. You blushed this time, no one has held your hands with such care before.

"J-JR" you said. "Continue, don't stop" he said while placing your hands on the piano keys. She said my name ... it sounds different when she says it ... "B-but ... do I have to?" you asked him. He wrapped his hands around yours and made you play the first key. He started playing the whole thing with your hands in his. How does he know my mothers song? She only taught me how to play it.

"S-stop" you told him with a soft voice. He sighed and put his hands down. "Sorry" he said while looking down. "D-don't be ... you played it nicely. I'm g-gonna go now ... b-bye JR" you told him and quickly got up from your seat. "Call me Jonghyun, my real name" JR told you.

"Jonghyun? Hmm, sounds good" you smiled shyly at him and ran out. You grabbed your locket on your neck as you were running. "Aniyo ... please, I promised him ... I promised" you whispered to yourself. You ran and ran until you got into your room. You shut the door and locked it. You fell onto your bed and breathed in heavily.

"Just because he can play that song, doesn't mean you have to develop feelings for him! Arasso? You promised him ... even though he's probably forgotten me, I don't care! I'll always love him!" you shouted into your pillow. You closed your eyes and forced yourself asleep.


How did you like the 2nd chapter? You may think i'm rushing into the romance, but I need to. Since the chapters are long. So its like, 2 chapters into one. Get it? Well anyways, 'your' past is gonna smack you in the face soon! So will JR! No silent readers please ;) bbuingbbuing. Oh and do you think I should add more skinship? yes or no? Well anyays, subsribe and comment! saranghaeyo!