The Sick Feeling

Falling Into the Darkness of Trusting You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N - ENGLISH is in FIRE BRICK RED.)

The next morning, the gang was hanging out in the morning, except for Jessica and Kibum.

They met up at the school fountain.

 

Siwon had his arm around Tiffany's shoulders. "Tiffany, where's Jessica?"

Seohyun had a worried look on her face. "Neh. Unnie, is she okay? She didn't seem fine yesterday when we were home with her."

Tiffany sighed, but nodded. "Neh. She's just not feeling well. I think her fight with Donghae really got to her."

Yoona bit her lip. "I swear, I'm going to hurt that kid and his worthless friend." She clenched her fists.

Kyuhyun lowered her knuckles. "No need for the fists of fiery."

Yoona unclasped her fists.

"So where is Kibum?" Kyuhyun asked as he looked around.

Yoona answered, "Oh. Kibum Oppa said he wanted to stay with Jessica today. She really wanted someone to stay with her. It's better if its her boyfriend, who loves and cares for her." As she ended her sentence, she kept thinking of how she wished Kibum cared for her like the way he does for Jessica. It killed her inside.

Kyuhyun waved his hands in front of her. "Yoona. Yoona~!"

Yoona came back down to earth. "Hm? Oh. Mianhae. I spaced out."

 

Jessica was laying in bed, feeling the uneasy feeling in her stomach.

She hugged the blanket close to her body as she felt sick, and warm in her head.

There was a knock on her door. "Jess?"

Jessica could hear his sweet voice calling at the door. "Yes?"

The door opened and he came in casually. "Are you feeling okay?"

Jessica kept hugging her blanket. "Aniyo."

He sat down in the chair next to her bed and faced her.

Her eyes trailed to his warm eyes. "Byron Trevor."

He smiled his angelic smile and grabbed her hand firmly.

Jessica felt tingles sent from her fingers all the way through her body.

"Oppa, I'm so happy you're here with me."

Kibum just kept his boyish smile. "I'm happy I'm here with you, too."

He took his other hand and put it on her side, patting her. "You'll be alright. I'm right here."

Jessica smiled.

Kibum stared at her petite face with red, thin lips and round brown eyes.

He his bottom lips. Her lips are so tempting. We never really had a real kiss before. We always kept everything pretty pure.

He squeezed her hand while biting his lip.

Jessica looked up into his eyes. Why is he looking at me funny? He's never had that look on his face before.

Kibum leaned down closer to her. He made it so his face was even with hers.

They stared in each others' eyes, seeing each shade of brown in the eyes.

Jessica bit her bottom lip, feeling a rush of nervousness and sweat running through her body.

Kibum rubbed his thumb over her hand, making circles on her soft skin.

Jessica felt shivers through her blood flow.

He held her hand tight and tried to help her sit up. He lifted her back so she could sit up to be leveled with him. Kibum slowly made his way to sit on the side of the bed.

Jessica was a little confused on what he was trying to do.

Kibum had her face him.

She felt tingles in her skin, by every touch.

Kibum leaned towards her by no warning.

Jessica sensed his face towards her lips. She just closed her eyes, letting him take the move.

He felt a huge rush of blood boiling in his head. Omo. I'm making a big move.

She could closely feel his minty breath on her cheek.

Kibum closely approached her thin lips, leaning inch by inch until he was barely an inch away. He closed his eyes, hoping it would be a lasting memory that it was their first kiss.

Finally, after so much silence, their lips touched. Their lips tingled, feeling a connection.

 

Yoona stared at her hands. She bit her lip as she was deep in thought.

Seohyun touched her shoulder, "Unnie? Is there something wrong?"

Yoona looked at the maknae. "Aniyo. I've just been thinking about some things lately. It's nothing to worry about."

Seohyun pursed her lips. "If you say so."

Tiffany didn't buy it. She knew something was wrong with her. "Yoona, ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter